Chapter 3

Unfinished Love Story (BAP- Himchan)

writing in italics means a dream

 

I was chatting in the hallways with my friends before class and the bell signalled us to go to first class. I sat in my usual seat waiting for the teacher. Mrs Smith walked in with a guy behind him. He had black hair, dark wash jeans, white graphic tee, black jacket and to complete his outfit he wore plain black Jordan sneakers. Most importantly he wore a huge smile, signature move of a player. I looked out the window feeling the cool air blowing the hair out of my face. Then I heard something, I looked at the front of the class again with a questioning look on my face. 

 

Mr Smith said “Ms Sohee, are you not paying attention in my class?.”

 

My face turned pink with embarrassment and I looked down.

 

“Sohee show Himchan around the school, he is Korean too so help him get familiar with this school.” He said. “Also, Himchan go sit in the seat beside Sohee.”

 

Slowly he walked his way to the desk beside me and put his backpack beside the desk. He looked at me but I wasn’t looking at him. He stretched his hind towards me expecting me to shake his hand but I rested my head on my hand and looked outside the window again. Then he turned to the front with a frown on his face, got his notebook out and started taking notes. 

 

After class I started to walk out but I heard a voice behind me.“Wait up, Sohee.” it said. I turned around and rain started to pour down. Himchan was jogging to me, his smile still spread across his face. I opened the Umbrella and sheltered the both of us from the rain. I was cold but not heartless, he would catch a cold if I didn’t help him. For once in my life a stared at boy, his sharp feature attracting me. He stretched his hand again and said, “Hi, i’m Himchan and I like you.” 

 

“Wake up Sohee, you have a creepy smile on your face.” I heard as my eyes slowly opened. I groaned at the bright light shining in my my eyes. Slowly my eyes adjusted to the light and I found Yongguk with his hands on his hips in front of me.

 

“I knew you wouldn’t wake up in time.” He said. 

 

“Ok, I’m getting up by the way what’s the time?” 

 

“I’s already 7:30, i’ll wait downstairs for you quickly get ready the whole team is outside.”

 

“Wait, what are the they doing here.” I said walking in my closet to find some normal clothes. 

 

“We’re going in the van together and you're driving.” He said as he through the keys towards me and left the room. 

 

*************************************************************************************

“How much longer, you drive so slow.” Hawk wined. 

“Oh really, I thought there are kids in the car otherwise I drive pretty fast.” I replied smugly. 

 

She rolled her eyes in annoyance and crossed her arms together. Next to me Guk was tapping his foot restlessly waiting to get there. I stepped on the acceleration and found a shortcut which would help us get there faster. Everyone started gasping but Guk had a smile on his face. He loves challenges so of course it would be exciting. 

 

I parked two streets away from the bank and pulled my hoodie over my head. Agent Iron and Hawk stayed in the car because they weren’t old enough to perform missions yet. Yongguk slipped his hand around my waist. I looked at him in confusion but his face was red even in the darkness. “There is a night club nearby so there are drunk men are around.” “Arraso" I replied while giggling. We all walked into the bank together with his hand around my waist. I kept wondering if White was on this mission or not but my questions were answered when I saw him in front of the large safe in the corner of the bank. He was dressed in black but his hair poked out from his black hat. We quickly walked to him and turned the lights off. 

 

It had already been an your but he hadn’t shown himself yet. The blood rushing to my head in excitement. My heartbeat was ringing in my ears. Silence filled the room and we took our positions. It was time to see this Black. Minutes past but no sound came from outside. The door wasn’t opened neither was the safe. Now I was getting impatient. I know he is a criminal but I desperately wanted to see his face. What kind of person would rob political buildings. I was scared that if I blink I wouldn't be able to see his face. 

 

Then it happened, in a flash he came in and was already at the safe. He was wearing black, his pale white skin showed and his black hair thick. On his face was a mask that didn’t cover his eyes. I just stood there frozen, White was fighting with him trying to pin him down. My arm finally moved, I aimed the gun at his leg and shot the bullet. My smile returned back to face when it hit his leg. Although his leg was injured, he knocked White and Guk out. He quickly got in the safe and filled his backpack with as much money as he could. I ran up to him and kicked him but he caught my leg. I fell and was about the hit the ground but it didn’t come, instead I felt arms wrapped around me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw blacks eyes staring back at me. Those eyes felt so familiar, those eyes with sadness filled in them. I gulped slowly, he laid my down on the floor and quickly left the building. My heart that had been pounding before had now slowed down. After a few minutes I got up and sat beside Guk. The side of his head bleeding, bruises on his face and cuts on his hands.  

 

I quickly called Director son. “Director, Yongguk and White are knocked out and the money was stollen.” I said with a shaky voice. 

 

“I’ll call the ambulance, stay there and check their breathing, i’m coming to get you.” He said worriedly. 

 

I hang the phone up and walked out of the building. My head pounding and I felt like puking. I ran home, hot tears staining my face. They came out unintentionally. Not one second did they stop, that night when I got home my bed was the only escape. It was the only escape of flooding memories. All my sorrow released in one night. I cried myself to sleep and the last thing I thought about was him…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

a/n: how was the chapter? comment below and of course subscribe.