Chapter 1

Unfinished Love Story (BAP- Himchan)

Sohee’s POV

 

My eyes shot open as I kicked the covers off me. Cold sweat trickling slowly down my neck as I panted heavily. That dream, no nightmare, suddenly flashed in front of me. I felt sick in the bottom of my stomach. Slowly I made my way to the bathroom, trying to not fall with every shaky step I took. As I reached the sink, my face fell forward and my hand slowly turned the knob pouring out cold water. I splashed my face with water trying to make myself fell distracted with the cool tingling on my skin. Next to my bed, in bold letters the clock read 3:00 AM. Today, I'd been lucky enough to get at least 4 hours of sleep unlike other nights. I made my way over to my study and opened my laptop. 

 

5 unread emails 

 

All from the director, I opened one of them, 

 

Agent 17, due to this highly confidential matter, you'll have to report to headquarters for your next mission. I hope to see you there. 

 

Director Son.

 

I sighed and leaned back into my chair.

 

What will it be this time? 

 

I closed my laptop lid and prepared myself to head out for the meeting since I wasn't gonna be able to sleep again. I got my phone and called Agent Guk. 

 

"Hello?" He spoke in a deep, raspy voice, indicating that he had just woken up.

 

"Congrats, we're getting our new assignment tomorrow." I sarcastically replied. 

 

"You didn't have to wake me up in the middle of night then." He replied sleepily.

 

"Well, I couldn't fall asleep and I thought I'd warn you." 

 

"Warn me for what?" 

 

"Apparently, it's gonna be a tough case, the last time I got an email saying it was a confidential matter, I ended up chasing a criminal around the world, I wonder what it'll be this time. Are you coming now? I asked.

 

"Meh, just go by yourself, anyway, goodnight, you're an owl, but I'm not." He joked and hung up. I placed my phone down and looked at the picture hanging on the wall. A picture of the person I once loved more than anything, the person who was my heart, a person who was the reason behind my smile. 

 

My Himchan……….

 

I sighed as I got up and left the study, painful memories come flooding back every time I look a the picture, to be honest, I don't even know why I still have it there, maybe it's to remind myself that he's always with me but then I realise how delusional I am. 

 

Maybe we weren't meant to be together

 

I wish I'd seen him one last time. I thought as more memories flashed in my head.

 

Get yourself together. I mentally scolded myself and got ready.

 

 

I tied back my long brown hair into a pony tail and put on my uniform on after a quick shower. I grabbed my bag, with all my gadgets and my keys. I put on my helmet and got on to my bike and sped off through the darkness. 

 

*************************************************************************************

 

I swiped my ID card as I entered the building, to be greeted by a young and sleepy looking woman.

 

"Do you have a brain? It's bloody four in the morning!" She yelled. I smirked and showed her my shiny black card and her eyes widened as she realised I was a superior agent. She quickly stuttered an apology and lead me to the director's office.

 

"Director Son will join you shortly." She mumbled and left the room, closing the door behind her. I sat down on one of the chairs and began to play with the paper weight that was on the desk. Soon the door opened and Director Son walked in, followed by Yongguk. I smirked, he lost again. His hair indicated that he'd been dragged out of bed by the director himself  (AN: Just to avoid confusion, most agent stay at the HQ, including Yongguk/Agent Guk but Soohee doesn't) 

 

"Ah, 17, welcome back, I heard you're last mission went quite well," The director said and leaned back into his chair. 

"I suppose, but that idiotic person that you sent with us, nearly got us killed, I recommend you leave me and Guk by ourselves." 

"I'm afraid that won't be possible for this mission, you're going to go against, potentially the most powerful criminal we've ever seen. He so far has murdered 15 people in a span of 4 days, 70 in 2 months, the FBI were hunting him down but they've suddenly lost all leads. They had sent 3 undercover agents to investigate and all three of them were found dead. " He continued, "All though, last night, a security camera in a bank picked up something strange and it's highly possible that it's related to him." he paused. "Though this criminal as no face, no name, nowhere about, there is one thing that could be useful in hunting him down, he possess great speed, faster than anything on the surface of Earth." He then turned around and switched on the projector behind him, showing us the footage from last night. I leaned forward as it began to play. 

 

The footage showed the bank safe, suddenly the door opened but no one came in, a few seconds later a man wearing nothing but black came in but because he was so fast the camera couldn’t catch his figure. His jet black hair was the only lead we had on him but that could be a wig too. 

 

“The black hair, pail skin and approximate height are the only leads we have right now.” The Director said. 

 

“So how are we going to find him.” Guk asked. 

 

Suddenly the door opened revealing a man I had never seen before. 

 

“We have discovered a link between the place of incidents and Black.” He blurted.

 

“Black?” I asked.

 

“It’s his current name since we don't know his name.” The Director answered. 

 

“Agent 17 and Agent Guk, your new mission is to track Black down and arrest him with the team i have gathered.”

 

(AN: This is chapter one published. Sorry guys for the mistakes and we haven’t been able to undated for a while too. Comment and Subscribe because i am a new author. Unfortunately Sheneunmin won’t be involved in this story for the time being so please support me by telling me how was the fist chapter and any ideas you guys have.)