DAY ONE

Minute Maid

Topp Dogg - Open the Door


After eleven ridiculous hours of schedule, all thirteen members of Topp Dogg returned to the one dorm. As promised, Mimi had finished the dusting, the dishes, the bathrooms,  the vacuuming and the laundry was in the dryer. The dorm seemed to sparkle. The members were absolutely surprised on how clean it was.

 

Mimi was in the kitchen cooking up whatever she could make with the ingredients she had. She had never cooked for thirteen people before. She was tired. Her hands hurt. Her feet hurt. Mimi’s clothes had changed clothes because the clothes she came in with were all mangled and sweaty. Although she had changed, she was still sweating from steam of slaving over a hot fire.

 

THIS IS RIDICULOUS! Mimi sighed as she stirred the huge pot of stuff. There’s no WAY any normal person could do this as a job. Mimi blew the loose strands of her bun out of her sweaty face. She would die on the second day!  She decided to brighten up her mood a little bit by dancing. She spun around, scooted to her right, scooted to left. She pretended to sing into her spoon microphone.

 

Mimi heard a chuckle behind her. Surprised, she hit her hand against the pot. HOLY MOTHER OF CRICKETS AND TOADS…  Mimi tried to contain the pain in her face.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

Um… NO! I almost just killed myself, if not from a hot pot, from embarrassment. She took a long breath in. “Y-yeah…haha.” Mimi seemed to laugh every time a situation got awkward. She cursed herself for it. Mimi spun around. Her cheeks bright red from embarrassment and sweat. Hojoon… “Er...How long were you standing there?”

 

“Um… From the time you started your solo.” Hojoon started to chuckle again, now that you were okay.

 

 “I thought so! Haha!” Mimi couldn’t help but laugh at her own embarrassment. She opened to ask Hojoon what he was doing in the kitchen before she smelled something. AH!!! My Desserts! Nooooo….!  Mimi’s mouth snapped shut as she scrambled for the oven mitt.

 

As she pulled the desserts from the oven, she noticed Hojoon was patiently waiting, his hands in his pocket. “Oh, I-I’m sorry. Did you need something…?” You put the desserts on the counter and timidly faced him.  

 

“Not really,” said Hojoon as he examined what was in the pots, “I just wanted to thank you for your hard work.” Mimi smiled in relief at him and turned around to turn off the oven and the stove.  

 

You better thank me! Mimi smiled a little wider.This took a lot of work! Hard, hard, HARD WORK was put into this. Be grateful, you worms! BOW DOWN TO-

 

“Hey! Is the food ready, yet?” Nakta, craned his head through the door. He startled Mimi out of her world dominating thoughts.

 

“Y-yeah! Help yourselves! Haha…” Mimi motioned to the large amount of food behind her. “E-excuse me.” She scooted past Nakta in order to tell everyone else dinner is ready.

 

“Er...Mr. Manager, s-sir?” Mimi shuffled past a boy sleeping on the couches, passed out from exhaustion. She stepped over the gifts from fans. She silently slid past guys talking in their rooms.

 

Mimi finally found the manager outside the door, talking on the phone. It sounded like he was scolding someone. She was sure glad that she wasn’t the one on the other end of that phone. She opened the door slightly. Poking her head out, Mimi called the manager, “Manager...um...sir?”

 

“Yes, Mimi.” The manager ended his call. His voice was soft, but he looked around at her with stern, unforgiving eyes.

 

“U-u-um...dinner’s ready.” She tried not look in his eyes.

 

“Good. Did you tell the boys?”

 

I HAVE to tell them?! Mimi shook her head ‘no’.

 

“Well then, please tell them.”

 

ME?! Mimi cried on the inside. I can barely talk to dog that barks too much next door… The owner is a WHOLE different story. “Y-yes, sir…” Mimi said meekly before gently closing the door. B-B-B-BUT WHY?! Mimi threw a complete tantrum in her mind. She shut her eyes tight and stomped one foot.

 

“Mimi, what’s wrong?”

 

“Oh!” MImi jumped. Her eyelids snapped open. P-Goon… Nooo… “Erm...Nothing at all. I-I...thought there  w-w-was a bug…yeah...haha, a bug.”

 

“Ohh...okay.” P-Goon turned to walk away.

 

“Um…” Mimi didn’t really know what was appropriate to call the members. She pushed her tan hand forward and patted his arm. “Um...sir…D-dinner is ready. Please help yourself.”

 

Oh my  gosh! He is so buff. P-Goon so cool!! Mimi smiled unconsciously. P-Goon could see her smile all too well.

 

“Alright!” P-Goon shocked Mimi out of her lucid  thoughts again. He slyly smiled and winked in her direction. Mimi’s was sure her face was going to melt of from embarrassment.

 

It was easy telling everyone that dinner was ready...that is until Mimi had to wake up the last one, B-Joo. He had fell asleep in one of the bedrooms.

 

B-joo was lying on his back. He looked like an angel trapped on Earth. Who would send him back to Heaven? With my luck, I’d probably accidentally send him to Hell.

 

Oh dear lord...This is a bad thing… Mimi was scared. She couldn’t contain her fast beating heart. He was the one who decided to kiss her before he left that morning. One could never be too secure. Mimi found B-Joo laying across the bed. ...This isn’t good. I’m going to die. Fired in one day… As she inched closer, trying to contain her nervousness, Mimi tripped over a singing fan present. It sang. LOUDLY. She stood there like a deer in front of headlights as B-Joo rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes. He gave Mimi a groggy smile. ‘What’s up?”

 

“A-I...Dinner is ready. Please enjoy.” Mimi bowed and high tailed it out of there as fast as she could.

 

Next was the sleeper on the couch, Gohn. Mimi had nothing to help him wake up this time. So she had to do it the old fashion way. She bent down and placed her hand on his forehead. “Ah...G-I mean, sir.” Mimi slid her hand down his cheek. She patted his cheek slightly. “Come on sir. P-please wake up. You have to-” Gohn grabbed Mimi’s hand. Startled, she couldn’t move. “Uh...Breakfast...I mean, d-dinner is ready.” Mimi tried to pull her hand away. “Uh...my hand, s-sir…”

 

Gohn pushed his face into it more. “Its warm.”

 

Yes. Warm, sweaty, gross. I know this too well. My heart can’t handle much more of this. Mimi thought. How in the world do I get out of this?! Suddenly, Mimi opened and scream. “WAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

  

  Gohn rolled to the ground in surprise.

 

Mimi popped up and looked around. She played as innocent as she could. “WHO DID THAT?!” She walked so fast out of the room that Mimi almost left skid marks on the ground and if you sniffed real closely, you could probably smell burning rubber from the sole of her shoes.

 

Popping her head back in for a quick second to yell, “Dinner is ready! Pleasehelpyourself!” She couldn’t fit a breath in between her words.

 

As she skedaddled, Mimi could faintly hear Gohn yawn an “Okay.”

 

Minutes later, Mimi peaked her head in the dining room to make sure everyone had gotten food. She counted. 1-2-3-4…...11-12-13.Good! Everybody’s eating.

 

“This is soo GOOD!” Mimi wanted to see who said that, but she was too scared to go in the room. She decided to just go fold clothes.

  

 By time Mimi had finished folding, the food was all gone. Oh my gosh… Do they STARVE these people?! Everything is gone! Its all GONE!! The poor guys… Mimi was astonished at how fast they ate and at many dishes there were. Why me?! Whyyyy?! I don’t wanna do it!! Mimi stomped her foot. She had a mini tantrum before she started the dishes. For some reason, it made Mimi feel little better.

    

  By the time Mimi had finished the dishes, it was WAY past her bedtime. She leaned her head on the back of her chair.

    

  “Hey. You alive?”

 

Mimi straightened up immediately. “Yes! I am….haha.” There was that nervous laugh again. Why don’t we just shoot me now?

 

“I really want to thank you for helping us.” P-Goon moved in the room from the doorway. “It must be hard on you.”

 

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!! Stupid 13 member groups…dishes, dishes and more dishes… “It’s not that bad...haha. That’s why I was hired after all.” P-Goon sat down in the chair next to Mimi.

 

Mimi immediately stood up. “ Ah...I better get going. Its pretty late.” P-Goon grabbed Mimi’s hand before she could make it any further. “Wait a minute.”

 

OH MY GOSH!!!! WHAT TO DOOOO?! Mimi couldn’t do anything. She was too nervous. “Uhh.. Do y-you need s-s-something?” Mimi couldn’t look at him in the face. He was her bias after all.

 

“No, not really. I just wanted to talk, you know?”

“Ohh….o-okay.” Mimi was dreading every second but she slowly sat back in the seat, all the while still in P-Goon's grasp.


OMGGG.... I don't know what is gonna happen next!! Read the next chapter to find out. Comment please!!!! I love hearing feedback on my stories!! ^^