One

30 Steps To His Life

As soon as the airplane got down, my excitement won't come down. My goodness, only a day and I will see Jungkook face to face! Yes, you read it right. Because of being so active and joining every contest consisiting about BTS First Solo Concert, I got rewarded of a backstage pass and a meet & greet ticket! Tell me how luckier I can be. I squeaked and ride a cab to the hotel (which is not expensive, I want to save money so much) which I am booked. When I reached the hotel room, I arranged my clothes for tomorrw, my concert attire but did not take away all my clothes in my luggage. I might need to go early because of my plan and so I don't have time for finishing and rearranging my clothes and stuffs. I opened my laptop and the first thing that I see is my memo.

30 Steps to His Life

1. Meet him.

2. Ask an autograph from him.

3. Take a selca with him.

4. Follow their van and book in the next room as theirs.

5. Stalk them. Literaly.

6. Booked a flight, when they are going to leave.

7. Give him a towel.

8. Make him a cup of coffee.

9. Buy him a new pair of shoes.

10. Get known my their manager.

11. Know what his tatoo means.

12. Be friend with his co-members.

13. Make him laugh with your joke.

14. Make him smile at you, sincerely.

15. Let him thank you.

16. Laugh with him about a TV show.

17. Make him sing for you.

18. Make him get your number.

19. First call.

20. First good night & good morning text.

21. Make him ask you to be at the backstage.

22. Buy him a coffee at the middle of the night.

23. Ask him to eat outside, alone.

24. Give him home made lunch.

25. Iron his clothes.

26. Sprain yourself in front of him.

27. Take a picture of him sleeping.

28. Be a call away.

29. Borrow his phone and touch his hair.

30. Make him fall.

I smiled and laughed when I read it. Can I do this? I think I'm being so desperated! But hell, I am. I alarmed my phone at 7:30 in the morning and ate a Ramen. You can ask me, why 30 steps to his life and not to his heart? Because he's an idol, he may not love me or like me but when he's freaking used being me around, he'll ask me to stay. So it's better to see him, talk to him, sleep a room beside him, and eat with him everyday than to be his love. When we love someone, it may end. But when you need someone, you just need him. Because he grew on you. He's a part of you. And that was my plan. To him to be in his life. Not in his heart.

 

A/n: Is Tiana, a sasaeng? T^T