Two

30 Steps To His Life

The sunlught strucked my eyes as I opened it and heard BTS's Tomorrow as my alrm. I quickly get up and try to reason out and list the crazy things I'm going to do to cath his attention today. I opened my laptop and emailed Mom and Dad that I am still alive and well. I took my bath and got dressed. His jersey (BTS's uniform jersey), a tube inside, shorts (btw, I have nice legs. I love this part of my body so much), a loose sweat shirt with the word 'SWAG' , a sneaker and a supreme cap. I ate Katsudon and Rice and some Sushi. at 9:25 I'm already at the venue. I opened my phone and took selcas with other fans going to watch.

"Please fall in line. We will now start." Said a guard at 6 in the evening. I arranged my camera and things. The concert goes on and on and it was MIND BLOWING! I got the towel Jimin used because he throw it out in the fans. I put it in the bag and started to be more active. When it was Kookie's solo stage, I kept mum. While everyone is dancing and singing with him, I was there. Dumb struck. I was biting my lips and my tears continue to flow. I was watching him eagerly when our eyes met. He stopped and his breathing got hard and sharp. He pants and said 'Aieru' which means I love you in english. I froze. I can't even hear everyone chanting his name but only my heart beating so loud and fast. He's looking at me directly when he said that. I closed my eyes for a second and wiped my tears, opened it to see him drinking in his bottle of water and wiping his sweat. Our eyes met again then he winked. I don't know if it was me, or the person beside me, or the person at the back of me. But damn, do I care? He's looking at my direction and that was more than enough fuel for me to go on with my dirty plan. In the middle of 9 there was a break. People who have backstage pass are called. We're only five, so wtf I'm lucky as . I arranged my clothes and sprayed perfumed. Wiped my oily face then applied some BB cream and pink lipstick.

"Hi everyone!" Rap Mon greeted. I beamed at him and everyone does handshake and all. Jin and Jimin bowed and started to take selcas with others. While Suga is busy talking to the two of the lucky. I was there, watching him got out of the CR topless and started wearing a shirt. Suddenly, our eyes met and he smiled. He walked towards me and the only thing in my mind is my heart pounding as as it ever could and everyone was slow motion. "Hey!" He said and ask for a high five. I was so stupid. I slowly raised my hand and smiled at him. "Do you know me? Am I your bias?" Then he chuckled. I nodded and smiled halfway. I bit my lips as it was my reaction whenever I'll see him so close. "I'm Jeon Jungkook, the golden Maknae of Bangtan Sonyeondan! Annyeonghasseo." He said then bowed. I quickly held his shoulders and lift him up. I wiped a tear in my eyes and he was so shocked that I cried. "I'm Tiana. Nice to meet you." He smiled and said we should sit.

Foods are served for us. He sat beside me for I am the only one who is Jungkook biased in the five of us. But nevertheless, everyone took a selca with him. I got my phone, my handkerchief, my notebook, his picture and a permanent pen. "Would you sign this?" I said as I poked him while he was drinking water. He nodded and got the pen in my hand and happily signed my stuffs. "Even here?" He asked when he held my phone. I smiled and answered yes. I asked other members to sign in the notebook but not in my phone, and in my handkerchief. "Would you want a picture?" He asked and I literally said all the curse word in my mind. Step 1 and 2 down. Now here's step 3. I opened my phone and angled it in front of us. I was shaking miserably because I'm so nervous! "Let me handle it." He said and got my phone. He smiled and posed and smile and put his tongue out then smiled cutely, closed his eyes and all the poses you can ever imagine. "Is that enough?" He said after our photo op. "Yes! Thank you so much Oppa." I answered and he stared at me and look closely. "Do I have a dirt in my face?" He made a hand gesture of no and tucked my fallen hair behind my ear. My abnormal hearts beats so fast and loud that I think he could already hear it. "It's just that, you're wearing our jersey uniform." I beamed "Oh yes. I'm a big fan of you." He laughed and "I know, that's why you are here." I stared into his eyes, trying the trick to hypnotize a man. Slowly, he stared back. "Guys! Time's up for the meet and greet." Their manager said. I bit my lips and nodded. He smiled "See you again, Tiana!" We got the chance to hug them one by one and that was a nice experiene. I hugged Kookie the longest and the tightest and what on earth, he hugged me back! I smelled him, and oh he smelled manly!

We got to watch the second part of the program. And it was a lil boring for me. For all I could ever think was me, following them to their hotel suites.

 

A/n: Got updated. OMG, no subscribers T^T