Prelude

30 Steps To His Life

TVXQ's Spellbound blast in my room. I quickly get up and brush my hair then opened my laptop. I brushed my teeth and checked the date.

April 02, 20xx

Five more days and I'll be flying to Japan just to watch BTS first solo concert. Unfortunately, my country isn't part of their Asia tour. I sighed and started to arrange my papers online and book a ticket. I load a ton of videos and watch them while I shout and scream. I know, everyone does this. Fangirling and spazzing over a picture, a video, a teser or even a poster.

"Tiana, it's time to eat!" My mom shouted. I quickly paused everything and stormed in the dining room then eat fastly. "Tiana, where are you going?" Dad asked I smiled and drank my water. "Upstairs. Super busy. I'm done. Thanks for the food Mom!" I stand up and got a piece of bread and a banana. I winked at them both and I heard them sighing. This is my life since summer started. I kept myself busy and occupied.

Afternoon came and the only thing I know is my visa is approved and I had booked a flight. I was grinning ear to ear while we are eating our dinner.

"Tiana, you sure you are going in Japan alone? Do you want me to accompany you?" Dad asked. I shook my head. "Dad, I want to go alone. Hmm, but my pocket money might be short. You might wanna add some bucks." I said and Dad made a sour face. "I'll give you a fifteen of thousand." I hugged him and said thank you. I have the best family in the world! I giggled when Mom tried to reason out that it was too big but Dad said I need it. "When will you be back? How much is on your bank account? I'll lend you a five of thousand. I'm not that thrifty." Mom said and put more rice for me. I nodded. "I don't know yet. And my bank account was... sufficient. Don't you guys worry." Sufficient? Of course it was! 300,000 pesos is 6,962,121 won. Mom nodded and she smiled. I prepared for bed and rest.

The next morning, I got a call from my Aunt giving me another ten thousand. It was not a problem for me. More donations, bigger money to be spent!

Time flies very very fast. And the next thing I knew is that I'm goin to ride the airplane that will send me to my destination.

A/n: Comment. Sorry for the hiatus. If you could tell me which is which, I'm free for questions and sugestions! FANGILRLING 101 DAEBAK. ♥