Should I?

Even in my dreams~

Hyorin's birthday party~

It was nearing Hyorin's birthday. G.O still doesn't know what to give her and he had difficulties. He decided to text for Mir opinion. 

"Mir-ah what should I her for Hyorin?" he texted. 

"Maybe a heart shape bracelet to express your love?kekeke, "he teased.

G.O blushed when Mir texted it. That night he though about how how he and Hyorin would hangout and so on. His love toward her just grow and bloom like a flower. He was still lost if he should confess...

Suddenly his thoughts was interrupted by his ringtone. It was Hyorin! 

"G.O-ah ssorry if I disturbed you but don't forget to come for my birthday!" Hyorin texted happily.

"Aigo I won't! kekeke," he replied.

Just like that their conversation ended. G.O decided to sleep early so he could get the heart shaped bracelet.

The morning of. Hyorin Birrhday! 

G.O rushed to the mall to get his present for Hyorin. At first it was hard to find the bracelet that Mir suggested but as he walked and walked he saw an old antique shop. He didn't know why but his instints told him to go there. When he entered the shop, he was nervous as there was an old looking man with a really weir spectacles staring at him.

"Anneyong what could I get for you young man?" he asked with a very low tone.

G.O. was really really scared of that old man so he stuttered a bit.

"Errr, I -I -I am -m -m looking for a-a-a bracelet, " he said. 

Looking at G.O's expression,the inks man just laughed off.

"Is this for someone special?"the old man asked. 

G.O nodded in agreement.  The old man told G.O to wait while he searched for the very best bracelet he could find.

After nearly 30 minutes...

The old man came out from the back door and points out a very beautiful bracelet in his hand. When G.O saw other fell in love with it straight away.

"How much for that?" G.O aasked.

"It is quite espensive young man but since it's for someone special, I shall give u a special discount," the old man said.

Well, it was really cheap after the discount. G.O thanked the old man and quickly left to search for ghetto perfect box and birthday card.

The night of Hyorin's birthday... 

"Anneyong G.O, " Mir greeted G.O.

G.O and him chatted for a long time while waiting for Hyorin to come. It was a small part just for the four of them.(plus Mir's girlfriend)

"G.O-ah I think you should confess to Hyorin-ah," he said suddenly.

"Should I?" G.O looked confused.

Mir gave a strong pat on his shoulder as a sign of motivation. Although G.O was reluctant he knew it was the right thing to do after months of waiting. He decided to slot in a  small note of confessions inside the gift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyorin came in and interrupted them.

"What were you guys talking about ?" Hyorin asked and replied.

Mir just said it was nothing. They all ordered the courses and G.O decided to give his gift while waiting for the food. Hyorin was about to open it but he told her to open it once she gone back home. She agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

G.O sent Hyorin after the small celebration and wished her once again.