Graduation~

Even in my dreams~

Without them realising, they were already graduating from their course and soon going their separate ways. Everyone had put on their best graduation gown even G.O and Hyorin. Most students were happy but G.O was upset as he thinks that he would not be able to meet Hyorin anymore.

"Why are you looking so upset?" Hroin asked upon looking at G.O's facial expression.

"Ermmm..its just that I am afraid I will not be able to meet you anymore," G.O confessed.

"Aww, don't worry! We can always meet up you know," Hyorin suggested.

G.O smiled widely when he heard this. Hyorin just chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The ceremony begun...

"Please take your seats, ladies and gentlemen," the emcee announced signallingthe commemration of the graduation.

As usual the priciple and the head of the course each gave their very long and boring speech. 

~~~~~~~~~~

After a good 45 minutes...

"Now may I called out the students from the buisnees class to stand up to receive your degrees," the emcee called out.

2 more students and it would be G.O's turn. He was eager but nervous. Hyorin already received her degree and was anticpating for G.O.

" Jung Byunghee of busnees class A," the emcee announced. Parents and students clapped and G.O took his degree.

 After a few students took their degrees it ended. The principal declared the class business graduated aversive clapped and some hugged each other.Most girls were ctying. But G.O and Hyorin was just taking argued together like nobody buisness. Mir saw this and teased them.

"Aigo, just be together already," Mir teased.

Both of them just blushed.

~~~~~~~~

Hyorin said to G.O that she had to leave because her mum was bringing her to somewhere. G.O waved and kiss her on cheeks.

"That was for last time," he chuckled innocently.