First meet~

Even in my dreams~

G.O's POV 

Mir , it's gonna be another boring day.

"I know right,"he agreed.

I was about to listened to my lecturer's voice again when our class was stopped when the door was knocked.It was the principal with a girl. We all had to stand and greet him. I was far more interested in that girl tgough.Something about her that attracted me. 

"Class, I would like you to welcome Hyorin. She would be joining your class till you guys graduate," the principle said.

So that's her name Hyorin. From what I can see, she is my ideal girl. Well, Mir seems uninterested.

"Anneyong, I am Hyorin. Please take care of me,"she said nervously with her voice. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrotor's POV 

The teacher told Hyorin to find an empty seat. Fortunately, there was one beside G.O so Hyorin chose it.  Well G.O was getting tensed up to the thought of sitting besides her but at the same time,excited. After Hyorin sat, the class began. 

"Anneyong. I am Jung Byunghee but call me G.O," he introduced himself.

"Anneyong G.O," Hyorin said shyly. 

"And I am Mir," he interrupted.

You guys just laughed. G.O sensed that things were gonna be far much better when Hyorin enters. 

"Okay class remember to do the assignment. Class dismissed," Mr Lee said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

G.O's POV. 

I offered Hyorin for a school tour together with Mir. She agreed. I was dead happy as I got to know her more. Things were better and it is only the first meet.

After the school tour, Hyorin phone rang. She told Mir and I that her mum wants her home. So we said goodbye to each other. I can't wait to meet her the next day.