Prom~

Even in my dreams~

3 months passed by just like that without they realise they are gonna be graduating. 

Of course when they are graduate they would be prom and stuffs so that's what they have!

In school.... 

"Who's going with you to the prom? Mine is Hyuna, " Mir said. 

"Ermmm, i have no idea, " G.O replied.

The truth was G.O wanted to ask Hyorin but he was too scared to ask her. Maybe he should just go himself, he thought. Just then Hyorin approached him. His heart beats fast as usual. 

"Who are you going to the prom with?" Hyorin asked. 

"Ermm, I guess no one,"he sighed.

"Ohhh... since I have no one to go too. Would you be my partner?" HuiLin asked without hesitation.

Upon hearing this G.O quickly said yes. Seeing G.O's reaction,Hyorin laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A night before the prom...

"Hyorin I will fetch you from your house and we shall go together,arasso? " he texted. 

"Arasso! Good night," Hyorin replied.

G.O can't sleep Well that night he was too nervous thinking that he would be with Hyorin. On the other hand,Hyorin ropes having difficulties as she had no idea what to wear tomorrow. Just then her mum came knocking by the door.

"Hyorin I have seen having a difficulties since just now so I thought I should give you this." she said passing a package.

"What's this? "Hyorin asked,curious.

Her mum told her that it was a dress given by Hyorin late father to her. Afree Hyorin opened, she saw a blue dress with glitter.Just perfect for her. She hugged her mum to thanked her. She quickly went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The prom night...

"Hyorin hurry up, someone is waiting for you," her mum said.

It must be G.O she thought. She quickly hurry up and rushed to the door and saw G.O with his suit and red tie.Very fanciful,she thought.

Mianhe for being late.By the way,  you look good in that," Hyorin complimented.

G.O was speechless as he just saw Hyorin with that dress. 

"You look good too,really!"he complimented.

They both made their way  fast as they were running late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the prom or in school ><

They both entered the school hall and saw so many other students wearing their dresses, accessories. They spotted Mir and Hyuna so they approached them. 

"Woah look at that," they both teased Mir and Hyuna who was holding hands. 

"Hehe I forgot to tell you that we were in a relationship," Mir confessed.G.o and hyorin was shocked but they congratulated him anyways.

~~~~~~~

"Are you ready for the dance?"the D.J asked enthusiastically.

Everyone was shouting yes excitedly!

After a few pop dance, the DJ turned the dancefloor into a calm state when he turned to a ballad song.

"Would you dance with me?" G.O asked Hyorin. 

"Sure why not?" Hyorin replied fast.

G.O and Hyorin dance to the music and without they realizing everyone was amazed with them.They had danced so night y people thought that they practices for it. While other people were looking, both just stared into each other eyes and continued dancing but stopped once the music  stopped.

"Woah you are a good dancer, "G.O complimented to Hyorin. 

Hyorin thanked G.O. Other students approached tgemand told them that they were good and so.Both of them just blushed.

~~~~~~~~

At the end.

"Okay now it's time to announced the King and Queen of tonight!" The D.J announced.

Everyone was wondering who it would be

"Let's make some noise for G.O and his partner,Hyorin," The D.J announced and the crowd clapped loudly.

G.O and HuiLin was shocked but anyways stood at the stage and were given fake crowns.

Just like that prom ended.

After that,G.O sent Hyorin home. 

"Good night Hyorin," G.O said. 

"Good night and thanks for tonight,"Hyorin replied. 

"Welcome,"he said.

"And before u forget,"Hyorin added and kissing G.O by the cheeks.

G.O was standing there with his jaw open. Hyorin closed the door. G.O went home happily and still shocked but Hyorin's action.

officially his bes

t day!!!