The Quiz Part 1

Snapshots

“Honestly?” Yoona asked in disbelief as her members nodded eagerly at her.

 

“C’mon, Yoong, it won’t hurt if you try!” Yuri said, wriggling her eyebrows suggestively at her.

 

“There’s nothing to lose, right?” Tiffany urged further.

 

“Ani, I don’t want to,” Yoona replied as she wiped her face with her towel. They were currently having their lunch break after practicing for their latest song, and were all huddled together in a circle in the practice room, when Hyoyeon brought over her laptop and announced an interesting quiz. At first, Yoona agreed readily, that is, until Hyoyeon told her what it is about.

 

“C’mon Yoong, just try it!” said girl said, poking her arm.

 

“Aish, arasseo, arasseo!” Yoona pouted before crouching in front of the laptop and stared it down.

 

“Oi, oi, oi! What are you girls looking at over there? And help me with these before I decide to trigger my shikshin mode on,” Sooyoung yelled as she entered the room, two plastic bags in her hands.

 

“Ahh jinja, no need to threaten us Sooyoungie,” Taeyeon chuckled as she quickly stood up and helped her carry the bags of food to their circle.

 

“Yoona-unnie, you don’t have to do this,” Seohyun whispered to Yoona as the shikshin and their leader approached them.

 

“Don’t worry Seohyunnie,” Yoona smiled, patting her head, “this is just a quiz, right?”

 

“So, what’s the fuss all about?” Sooyoung asked as she immediately took out a lunch box and dug in.

 

“Oh, that,” Sunny giggled, “Yoona’s gonna take a quiz.”

 

“A quiz? Pfft, man, that’s easy.”

 

“A quiz to see which Super Junior member is your boyfriend,” Jessica clarified as she took a bite of the kkimbap she had.

 

Sooyoung choked. “MWO?!”

 

“See? Look at Sooyoungie’s reaction!” Yoona pouted.

 

“Just think about it, maybe the member that you would get is the man of your dreams,” Sunny sighed dramatically and slyly.

 

“Ehem, Donghae, ehem ehem,” Yuri fake-coughed and Yoona playfully pushed her while the other members laughed.

 

“You know you want it,” Sooyoung said, joining in the banter and smiling exaggeratedly causing the others to giggle at her expression.

 

“Aigoo, arasseo, I’ll take it now,” Yoona smiled despite herself as she scanned the questions.

 

“Who’s your favorite member in Super Junior . . . ooh! Yoona, answer it quick!” Taeyeon said, shaking Yoona’s arm in excitement.

 

“I wanna know who it is!” Sooyoung yelled, raising her hands in the air.

 

“Is it Hyukjae-oppa?” Hyoyeon asked, wriggling her eyebrows suggestively, “he’s cool when he dances and even if his face is not that good he has this cool aura.”

 

“Haha, you’re mean, Hyoyeonnie,” Sunny laughed.

 

“Hey, is that what you think of Hyukjae-oppa?” Jessica suddenly asked, pointing at her accusingly. Hyoyeon opened as a blush covered her cheeks.

 

“Aigoo! Then you should be the one taking this test!” Yoona smirked.

 

“How about Leeteukkie? You’re pretty close to him, right?” Taeyeon suggested.

 

“Or Heechul. I know that guy also cares for you, so he must’ve been your favorite?” Jessica mused.

 

“Eyy, unnie, you’re speaking out your own thoughts!” Yoona slyly said and Jessica blushed.

 

“YAH! Just answer the damn question, Yoongie!”

 

“Language!” Taeyeon warned.

 

“How about Jongwoon-oppa? I’ve seen fancams of you guys being so touchy-feely during our stages together,” Yuri piped in.

 

“Is that jealousy I hear, Kwon Yuri?”

 

“Aigoo, uri Yul is growing up!”

 

“Wait a minute . . . are you searching fancams of Yesung-oppa?!”

 

“A-aniya! Yoongie, go and pick one up!” Yuri stammered.

 

“How about Ryeowook-oppa? You two are also definitely close right?” Seohyun asked.

 

“What about Kyuhyun?” Tiffany suggested.

 

“Hmm . . . Siwon-oppa?” Sooyoung added.

 

“Hey guys, you’re missing the whole point here. What if her favorite member is actually . . . Donghae-oppa?!” Sunny whispered and her members, except for Yoona who immediately blushed, all squealed.

 

“Omona, you’re right! So, is he, unnie?” Seohyun asked excitedly. Her fellow members gaped at her in disbelief.

 

“M-mwo, unnies?”

 

“Kyaaaa! Our Seohyunnie is starting to open up!”

 

“She’s turning to a big girl now!”

 

“Omona, I’m so proud!”

 

“Ditch the prim and proper attitude now, Seobaby, let’s party!”

 

“Yah, Choi Sooyoung!”

 

“Unnie, hajima!” Seohyun mumbled, her face blushing red in embarrassment.

 

“So, Yoongie, who is it?” Sooyoung asked excitedly and Yoona took a deep breath as she clicked-

 

“Leeteuk?!”

 

“Why not just pick Donghae-ah?”

 

“Eyy, you’re avoiding the question Yoongie!”

 

“Yah unnies, I chose Jungsoo-oppa because that’s the truth!” Yoona protested and her members all ‘ooh-ed’ at her.

 

“Ahh. Arasseo, Yoong.” They all said.

 

“What are the qualities you look for in a guy?” Tiffany read and all of them grinned. Then all of a sudden –

 

“Yah, where did the mouse go?!”

 

“W-what mouse? Is there a mouse here in the dance studio???!!!!”

 

“We meant the hard and technological device you use for a computer, unnie!”

 

“Yah, let me have it!”

 

“Lee Sunkyu if you break that thing, I’ll make you pay for it!”

 

“I’ll pick Yoona’s type!”

 

“BWAHAHAHA nooo, I’ll do it!”

 

“Just toss it over here!”

 

“Aish, give it back!”

 

Then Sooyoung, being the tallest of the group, immediately snatched the mouse from Sunny and ran over to the other side of the room as Sunny and the other members chased her.

 

“Yah, hajimaaa!”

 

“Give that-that thing back!”

 

“Unnie, it’s called a mouse!”

 

“Choi Sooyoung get your over here!”

 

“Sorry but am not giving in, hehe!”

 

“Oh, come onnnn!!”

 

“Why does it have to be a wireless mouse of all types of mouse in the world?!”

 

“Hey, that’s my mouse you’re talking about!”

 

“Aish, chinja, unnie? That was sooooo weird.”

 

“You’re not picking my ideal type, unnie!”

 

“Continue on chasing me and I’ll have those lunchboxes done and over with, in five minutes!” Sooyoung exclaimed and the other SoShi girls immediately stopped. Then they hung their head as they shuffled back to their places.

 

“Arasseo.” They deadpanned.

 

“Heh,” Sooyoung smirked evilly before walking over to them and sitting far from them, but still close enough to see the text on the computer.

 

“Let’s see, hmm . . .tall . . .” click!

 

“confident . . .” click!

 

“talented . . . has better legs than hers,” click! Click!

 

“Yah, unnie, mwuyah?!” Yoona and the others laughed, “that’s so not my ideal type!”

 

“Shh, Yoongie, I know you so the secrets and those deepest darkest desires in your mind are all memorized by this beautiful girl over here,” Sooyoung said in a raspy, wise-old-man voice as she pointed to herself.

 

“Pfft, what beautiful girl are you saying,” Hyoyeon snapped teasingly, pretending to flip her hair over her shoulder.

 

“Aish, shikkeureowo!” Sunny deadpanned, flinging Hyoyeon’s hair to the latter’s face.

 

“HAHAHA!” All the other members snickered.

 

“Hmm, what else . . . do you like caring guys? Nahh.”

 

“Yah, Sooyoungie, what are you saying?!”

 

“I’m just kidding, you choding . . . taller than her . . . funny sense of humor.” Click click!

 

“Isn’t that redundant?” Tiffany asked Jessica in English.

 

“Yeah, I was wondering the same thing,” Jessica nodded, “but I guess it fits, since there are some who has a sense of humour but aren’t funny at all.”

 

"Hajima, hajima! My nose is bleeding!" Hyoyeon exclaimed as she pretended to cover her nose. The other girls laughed before looking back at the laptop.

 

A few more clicks were heard and the next question came up.

 

“Your boyfriend is going to take you out on a date. Which one would the two of you do. . .” Taeyeon read then the 8 girls all grinned at each other slyly.

 

“Round two, then?” Sunny grinned and the other girls, save for the cautious Yoona nodded. Then, before the other girls could do so, Hyoyeon immediately grabbed the mouse from Sooyoung and dashed out of the door.

 

“. . . . .”

 

“M-mwuyah . . .”

 

“What just happened . . .?”

 

“YAH! KIM HYOYEON!”

 

Then all of the girls dashed out of the door after their dance machine.

 

“YAHH!”

 

Then Yoona caught up with Hyoyeon and grabbed the mouse from her as she turned the corner.

 

“Im Yoona!” her unnies yelled.

 

“My mouse!!!”

 

“Hyoyeon-unnie!”

 

“Is that just what you care about?!”

 

“After her!!!”

 

Panting, Yoona pushed open the nearest door she encountered as she ran down the corridor and pressed her ear to the door as she shut it up.

 

“Where’s Yoona?”

 

“Where did she go?”

 

“Aish, that HIM Yoona!”

 

“C’mon, hurry!”

 

“Go left!”

 

“Hold my laptop still, Sunkyu-unnie!”

 

“KIM HYOYEON!”

 

“Yah, yah, ppali!”

 

Then the voice faded away as she heard their footsteps recede. Then her shoulders slumped in relief as she laughed victoriously, pumping her fist in the air.

 

“Yoong?”

 

Startled, Yoona hid the mouse behind her as she spun to face the source of the voice. She gulped as 10 pairs of eyes stared at her inquisitively. 10 familiar pairs of eyes that she had known ever since she was a trainee.

"A-annyeong hasseyo, Super Junior oppa's!"

 


 

A/N: BWAHAHAHA! I'll stop here for now. :3

Again, I changed my mind.xD  This chapter and the next would be SuperYoong! chapters because I finished them first haha, and KyuNa's and YoonTaeTeuk's would come by in the future chapters. :)

This time, unlike the two previous ones, this chapter is more on the lighthearted side and it's kinda very informal.xD

Just imagining what it would be like if this happens hehe. :)

Next chapter would be the continuation of this chapter bwahaha! What would happen, I wonder? Moreover, what would the result of the quiz be? >:)

Stay tuned guys! :)