Intorduce Me A Good Person

Snapshots

 

“Ready, Leeteuk-sshi, Shindong-sshi?” One of the staffs asked as they stood under the stage - literally. He and Shindong are guests in So Nyuh Shi Dae’s first concert, Into The New World and they were both invited to perform in Yoona’s Solo.

Leeteuk couldn’t be happier, with the tightly-knit schedules of both SNSD and Super Junior, he didn’t have much time to bond with his hoobaes and the invitation is a great opportunity for him to support SNSD – especially his favorite dongsaeng - personally.

“Here we go, hyung,” Shindong grinned and Leeteuk gave a thumbs-up as he plastered the Jang Dong Gun mask to his face. With a signal from the staff, the platform they were standing on began to rise and soon enough, the muffled cheers from the crowd became more distinct. And even though he can’t see them (well, the mask he wore didn’t allow slits for eyes) he knew there are lots of fans present, and judging from the cheers, lots is quite an understatement.

“Waero umeul ijeul su itdamyeon,” Yoona sang as Leeteuk and Shindong appeared into view.

“Oh yo, chingu yeotae namja chingu eobseo!” Shindong sang as he and Leeteuk began to walk with his free hand forming a ‘peace’ sign. Well, Shindong kind of led him with his arms on his hyung’s shoulders since he cannot see anything.

“Eobseo!” Yoona said and Leeteuk felt increasingly giddy. He knew he’s almost beside Yoona, for he can sense her. Being her friend for almost 9 years, he developed the extraordinary ability to sense whenever she’s near him.

“Gwaenchanheun namja?” Shindong said.

“Eobseo?” Yoona once again asked, now in fascination then tapped Leeteuk’s mask lightly.

Then, as he sang his part, Shindong took off his mask. Leeteuk smiled as he shook his head a bit to retain his hair’s sideswept style, and saw Yoona’s eyes widen and she took a few steps backward as the crowd’s cheers got even more louder. His smile grew wider at her reaction. Of course she would be surprised; he purposely told her manager not to tell her who the guests for her solo would be (well, Hyukjae once slipped on about Shindong but Leeteuk covered his mouth before he could divulge any more details).

“Why call me chingu?” she sang, and by the way her voice cracked a bit, he knew that she was struggling not to laugh.

“Eotteon ga chingu,” Shindong sang as he lightly pushed Leeteuk towards the doe-eyed beauty and Super Junior’s famous leader complied.

“Taek do eobtneun sori nan!” Yoona sang as she waved her hand in front of his face, her voice obviously bursting with happiness. Leeteuk winked at her and smiled, holding his fingers up and playing his part before following her as she walked away near Shindong so the three of them could sing together.

“Joheun saram isseumyeon sogae shikyeo jwo,” Yoona began to sing as they walked nearer to the crowd standing by the stage. Leeteuk even borrowed a pink glowstick from one of the fans (who, by the way, is more than happy to have him borrow it from her) and began to animatedly wave it in the air.

“Let’s go!” he shouted as soon as Yoona’s part ended and they walked up towards the far part of the stage and continued on with the performance, with him waving his hand in the air as if asking for the crowd to cheer.

“Eotteon saram niga wonhaneun saram,” he and Shindong began to rap. Then Shindong walked away to the crowd to pick Yoona’s ‘Groom’.

Leeteuk continued singing with great flair and enthusiasm and he smiled as he talked to Yoona. It was so surreal, Leeteuk can’t believe the amount of fans that attended the concert. Well, who was he kidding? He shouldn’t be surprised, this is So Nyuh Shi Dae we’re talking about.

“Yaaay~!” The three of them, along with the SONEs, cheered as they posed for a picture with one of the fans Shindong grabbed from the audience.

“Kamsahamnida!” Yoona yelled as the performance ended, giving a kiss to the cheek to the lucky fan before he went back to his seat, “Please welcome Super Junior’s Shindong and Leeteuk!”

The crowd went wild again as Shindong and Leeteuk both waved at the crowd before the lights finally dimmed and they went away backstage.

“ASA! That’s a good performance, Yoona-sshi!” Shindong complimented her after they cheered on Sunny, who was next up on her performance.

“Kamsahamnida, Shindong-oppa. You’re awesome too!” Yoona replied.

“Yah, what about me? Are you going to compliment me?” Leeteuk complained and both of them deadpanned.

“Aniyo.”

“Aigoo,” he pouted and Yoona immediately laughed.

“Hyung, I’ll go grab something to drink first, my throat’s gone dry,” Shindong said then with a nod from Leeteuk and a wave from Yoona, he went off. Then he looked at her. She’s no longer the young and determined trainee that he met when he went to buy something from the vending machine near the dance studios. She’s grown into a very beautiful, talented and successful woman that she is now. Without further ado, he engulfed his dongsaeng and friend in a bear hug.

“Yoong, chukahaeyo!” Leeteuk exclaimed cheerfully. The doe-eyed girl squealed as everything also sank down into her.

“Teukkie-oppa, kahmsahamnida!” she said as she returned the hug, jumping up a bit in her happiness.

“You did well, Yoong, you did well. You’ve even improved in your vocals! Aigoo, this is only the beginning for you girls. Many more concerts will follow this one,” he said as they released each other.

“Omo, kamsahamnida! Ne! I can’t help but feel excited for our future,” Yoona giggled. Then she noticed the mask in Leeteuk’s hands and she slapped his arm.

“Yah! What was that for?” he pouted.

“You didn’t tell me that you’re going to be the other guest in my solo!” Yoona answered as they walked towards their dressing rooms.

At this, Super Junior’s leader smirked. “And you were surprised by my appearance. Tell me how great that is. It’s not every day that I can surprise Im Yoona.”

“You could’ve at least given a hint so I wasn’t that surprised onstage,” Yoona pouted.

“Then that wouldn’t be a surprise!”

“Ah, you’re right.”

Leeteuk chuckled. “But did you know that I even asked manager hyung to push back my schedule for tonight just to guest here? Show some gratitude, Im Choding!”

“Arasseo, arasseo. Kamsahamnida, ajusshi,” Yoona teased and Leeteuk ruffled her hair with his free hand. Then he glanced at the mask on the other hand and smiled slyly, before untangling the string casually from it.

“Why are you so surprised anyway? It’s not like I had been terribly handsome earlier . . . or maybe I am,” he grinned and received yet another one of her slaps on his arm. Oh yeah, he forgot that she’s HIM Yoona and man, her slaps did hurt.

“Yah . . . don’t you remember what you’re always asking me even then when we were trainees? I thought for a moment up there that you’re really asking me to marry you or something!” she said, making exaggerated motions with her hands.

“So does that mean you’re finally accepting my proposal?” he teased, pausing for a moment.

“M-Mwoh?”  Yoona blinked then laughed, “Oppa, I’m still young. Try again in a few years.”

Then her laughing face turned to a very shocked one as Leeteuk suddenly went down on his knees and held up the string – once long and now fashioned into a ring – as he held her hand. Well, better make use of their current outfits, right?

“Y-yah! What are you-?“

“Im Yoona, will you be my lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, till death do us part?” he asked dramatically and Yoona’s famous alligator laugh appeared on her face.

“Ehh oppa, you’re getting melodramatic now, huh,” she smiled before exhibiting her acting skills and drew out a sad sigh, “Teukkie-oppa, mianhae but . . . I would refuse.”

“I knew you would say that,” Leeteuk looked away exaggeratedly, releasing her hand and drawing his to his head in an attempt to look frustrated and sad but understanding at the same time. Then he whipped his head again towards her and reached for her hand again.

“But . . . would you like to be my best friend, from now on and forevermore?” he asked.

Yoona rolled her eyes. Leeteuk can be really silly sometimes. “Yah, what do you mean? I’m already your best friend! But yeah, I promise to be your best friend from now on and forevermore!”

“ASAAA~!” Leeteuk grinned then stood up, holding the makeshift ring.

They paused.

“. . . Are you really going to put it in my finger?” So Nyuh Shi Dae’s face asked and Leeteuk nodded.

“I was only wondering where to put it. I guess on your ring finger, too?” he grinned.

“Oh, I have a better idea,” Yoona slyly said before taking the ring from him. Leeteuk curiously looked over her as she untangled it until it was long again, before tying it on both of their wrists.

“Mwo?” Leeteuk said in confusion, “but Yoong, you guys have a performance in-“

“Not for 15 minutes more, oppa,” Yoona replied, “now that you’ll  stick with me, I guess you have to go treat me some food? It's your punishment for startling me earlier. Don’t worry, it’s just by the dressing room.”

At that, Leeteuk slowly smiled and he ruffled her hair. Yoona will always be Yoona. “Arasseo Yoong. Now c’mon, you gotta eat fast!”

“Dangyonhaji! I’m the second shikshin in So Nyuh Shi Dae!” she said brightly then they both walked off towards the dressing room.

“Yoona . . .”

“Ne, oppa?”

“. . . I’ll propose again in a couple of years so be prepared to say yes, arasseo?”

“LEETEUK-OPPA!”

“Kekeke, just kidding!”