CHAPTER ONE: BESTFRIENDS' DAY OUT

for just one night

 

It was of the usual days when Sungmin would leave the house and call out his bestfriend. Sunny had always waited by the front porch of their house, knowing their usual routine as if it had been installed in their sysytems.
 
Today is a Saturday. School has been tiresome and it's time to unwind. 
 
 
SUNNY'S POV
 
He was right on time, as always. I wonder if we should get ice cream or cakes first. 
 
"Sunny-ah, I bet you were thinking what we should have first. Let's try our telepathy then. Same as always. At the count of three!"  he is sooooo cute when he acts that way. If only I can tell him how I feel. But I'm too shy! omo, Im blushing!
 
"Alrighty then! Okay..." I replied just to get this over with. I don't want to look like a rippened tomato in front of him. He's gonna start teasing me again. Well, not that I'm complaining or anything.
 
I was cut off from my self-reflection when I heard him counting.
 
"1....2....3! ICE CREAM!" we shouted in unison. 
 
"I guess our telepathy still works." he said non-chalantly. 
 
"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" I said excitedly. I guess, we still have that same connection.
 
END OF SUNNY'S POV 
 
 
They started walking towards the ice cream parlor when they bumped into Kyuhyun and Seohyun. 
 
Kyuhyun is Sungmin's cousin who happened to be their other bestfriend's boyfriend, Seohyun. They became good friends since the time they met up until now. Seohyun and Kyuhyun are a year younger than them. 
 
Kyuhyun and Seohyun are their groups light of reason. When things go wrong, it's up to them to clear things out. 
 
"Sungmin-oppa, Sunny-unnie! I knew you'd come here." Seohyun said happily. Kyuhyun had always been the quiet one, only to speak when necessary.
 
"Anneyeong Noona, Hyung." he bowed to them and recieved a smile from the others.
 
 
SUNGMIN'S POV
 
"Why don't you come with us? I know your going to get some yourselves." I invited them to join us since we hadn't had time to hang out due to school. We go to the same school but in different buildings. Sunny and I attends the Northern University for Sunbaes while they go to the Southern University for Hoobaes.
 
"Alright. But we have to leave at once. " Seohyun said.
"We still have to go to the library for research." Kyuhyun supplemented.
 
"We understand. So, shall we go in?" Sunny smiled and started walking towards the ice cream parlor.
 
I opened the door for them and we went in and took our seats.
 
I ordered for them and waited till our ice cream arrived. The place was full of people. This is the type of atmosphere that makes me feel relaxed. A few moments later, our order arrived.
 
We talked a lot during the whole time. We would have talked more if only Kyu and Seo didn't have things to do.
 
Sunny was still eating her ice cream when I took a spoonful from her cup. She pouted and started grabbing my arm so I won't be able to bite the ice cream. It had been a habit of mine to especially when she's too engrossedd on stuff.
 
I find her really cute. I would even tell her that and she'd start doing more aegyo stuff. She told me that I was cute as well. We would always joke about those things as if it was the most normal thing to do.
 
END OF SUNGMIN'S POV
 
They left the ice cream parlor and went to the park. As usual, they would run around as if they were little kids. They have the best moments when they are together. They are inseparable. 
 
Or so they thought.