CHAPTER TWO: SUNNY'S TIRADE

for just one night

 

Sunny was disappointed. Sungmin hasn't been anwering her calls for about an hour now. They were suppose to go to the library for some research work. He said he'd fetch her from their house but he's still not there. She thought that something might have happened so she came to his house instead. 
 
She knocked and Sungmin's mom answered the door. She greeted her and asked if Sungmin was there. She told her that he already went out and was in quite a hurry. She said her thanks and went back to her house.
 
SUNNY'S POV
 
That pabo! He forgot that we were supposed to do research. We need to submit that in two days time. Aish, he's driving me nuts! I'm gonna kill him! 
 
I dialled Seohyun's number and waited for her to answer.
 
"Seo-baby! Please tell me I shouldn't kill Lee Sungmin!" I started. He was relly getting into my nerves right now. If it doesn't concern school, it would have been fine if he didn't show up.
 
"Relax Unnie. If you'd kill him, you'll surely regret it. As long as your heart beats for him, you won't do that. If he'll be gone, your life wouldn't have any meaning. I wouldn't want you to commit suicide just because your guilty of killing your beloved Minnie." Seohyun said, putting sense into my non- functionong mind.
 
"You're right. I wouldn't want my only love to die. Life would be meaningless." Thank God, Seo-baby is here to put some sense into me. She is the only one who knows my secret of having feelings for my bestfriend.
 
I said my thanks and hung up the phone. A few seconds later, it began to ring again and I saw the person's caller id.
 
Oh, now you're calling me. Sheesh. Who am I to ignore you. I'd be a hypocrite if I say i'm not pissed off. 
 
 
END OF SUNNY'S POV
 
 
Sungmin called Sunny to apologize for what happened today. He didn't mean to ditch her. He was just so excited to meet the girl that caught his attention. He was so excited that he forgot to tell Sunny that he can't come with her to the library today.
 
SUNGMIN'S POV
 
I dialled her number at once. Oooh! She's mad at me right now. I imagine her pouting. If I could see her right now, I might have to prepare myself for running the whole block. Please please please! I hope she's not too mad. I know she hates it when I ditch her when it concerns school stuffs.
 
"Yah! Pabo Lee Sungmin! Would it be waste of your precious time if you had texted or called me that you would be running off at a time like this? You know I hate school stuffs being jeopardized. We're supposed to submit this project in two days time! You better have a very good explaination about what happened. You better get your right here if you still want to see another day. Arassssssoooo?! Pali!"
 
BEEEEP.
 
Just as I thought. Well, I guess I have to explain myself. And better get ready for a whole hour of sermon.
 
I still have to pass the grocery store for some soda and ice cream. I'm sure she'd forgive me. She can't resist sweets. Hahaha.
 
END OF SUNGMIN'S POV
 
`~`~`~`~
 
short chapter. i still have school works to do. keke. be back tomorrow.