CHAPTER SEVEN: BRINGING IT BACK

for just one night

 

Sunny will never forgive Sunye for using her bestfriend. She wanted to confront her that day but she was too caught up in her emotions. She wouldn't want to hurt someone physically, especially not her bestfriend's girlfriend.
 
Sunye was wrong, that is a fact. But trying to hurt isn't a good idea. She might lose her reputation as a good student, but even worse, she might lose her bestfriend.
 
She didn't say anything to Sungmin and Sunye. She acted as if everything was fine and that nothing had gone wrong.
 
 
It's been a month since that incident happened. She tried to forget it for the sake of his bestfriend but she can't. Whenever they are together, she imagined Sungmin crying his heart out when he finds out that the girl he loves was using him. It's such a heartbreaking picture. She got back to reality when Sunye called out to her.
 
"Sunny, do you mind spending the rest of the day with Sungmin-oppa? I suddenly remembered I had to do something urgent today." Sunny just nodded her head and looked at Sungmin.
 
He seemed so disappointed that Sunye had to leave. She felt the urge to hug him, instead, she placed her arm around his shoulder.
 
"Come on oppa. Don't be sad. Let's spend the rest of the day together just like old times. I missed having you for myself." Sunny giggled doing her puppy eyes that made Sungmin smile. 
 
"Alright. Just because you're doing those cute puppy eyes again."
 
They spent the rest of the night together, going to the park, eating sweets, and doing everything they had done ever since they became friends.
 
 
 
Not far from them, Sunye had been watching everything. She was right. There is something between them that Sungmin doesn't notice. The bond between them is so strong, no one can break them apart. It's just a matter of time before their friendship developes into something deeper. 
 
Sunye knows that Sunny has realized her feelings for her bestfriend a long time ago. She has this certain glow when she is with him. A smile different from the smiles she give to anyone. And eyes, eyes that see only Lee Sungmin and a heart that beats only for him.
 
Sungmin on the otherhand is really dense. Sunye has never seen him laugh and smile like this when they are together. His smiles and laughs were too careful, the smile that you give to people you want to show respect and appreciation to. When it comes to Sunny, the smile becomes too bright. The smile that you do when you have accoplished something you really want. A genuine and a real smile.
 
She wished that when Leeteuk comes back for her, they'd have the same love that Sungmin and Sunny has. She wished that if she could turn back time, she would make sure that every moment spent with Leeteuk will be worthwhile. 
 
 
`~`~`~`~
 
sorry, short chapter. don't worry, i'd post 2 more short ones. hehe.