Chapter 9. What?

Dream come true.

Young Min asked me a question where i do not know what to respond to it.

 

MY POV.

" Let me tell you something, okay? Keep it as a secret. " Young Min whispered in to my ear.

" Ne.. "

" I... i... have something to tell you. It is quite a serious matter. I think.... " and he went mute.

" You think? think what? hey, don't you fool me! its not funny at all " I said almost in a shouting tone.

" PST! chill down! keep quiet! " after finishing his sentence, he covered my mouth with his hands and he looked around nervously.

" Alright! i will tell you NOW. please don't shout. "

" Sure. "

" I don't know how to start this.. but.. i think that you are cute " He said as he winked at me.

 

 

I started blushing, real madly.

I turned around to not let him see that.

I heard him giggle, and i secretly rolled my eyes at him. But.. he's keyopta.

 

BOYFRIEND'S POV.

" Yahh! How did it go? huh ? huh?? " Kwang Min threw the words at Min Woo the moment he stepped in.

" I... " He started to reply.

But Dong Hyun cut him, " What did you both chat about? what took you so long? "

" I.. " He wanted to reply.

However, Hyun Seong asked again " Did you confess? did you get her number?? "

" HYUNGS! Listen to me! Firstly, we are just FRIENDS!, i did not get her number nor confess yet, we have only chatted about the cafe! "

" BWOHHHH!?! " all three of them shouted.

" But... i will ask her all of that when the time is right. " Min Woo said, and started laughing in embarrassment.

" CHEYYY! " they shouted and laughed with him.

 

They do not know that Jeong Min was nearby, they do not know that Jeong Min fancied her, nor do they know how heartbrokened Jeong Min was after hearing their conversation.

( Poor Jeong Min ]: )

 

MY POV.

After feeling safe from any someone-is-looking-at-me feeling, i spun around.

I looked around.

and that is when i noticed a piece of paper stuck on to the side of the counter.

" What..what is this? "

I looked carefully, Hiring 1 waiter/waitress, those who noticed this, we accept you!

it was bold and in red.

 

Hiring? hmm..

Aniyo. I think i will pass..

i was about to stick the paper back on to the side of the counter when the members walked out.

 

BOYFRIEND'S POV.

"So, you do this.. yah.. and that... " Donghyun was busy telling the members on what they should do when he stopped suddenly.

" She... she... she... FOUND IT!!!! " he shouted.

Every one turned to _____'s direction and saw her holding on to the paper.

" I.. er.. was about to put this back...? " she said.

" NO! since you have already found it, you will be the LUCKY waitress! " Young Min shouted happily.

" Ani ani! i know of someone who will be much more interested in this job, trust me, she isn't like those crazy fans of yours. " ... silence.

" Please? " She asked again with puppy eyes.

 

We have got no choice but to respect her decision.

" Bring her here tomorrow. We shall see.. " Donghyun answered her question indecisively.

He was tongue tied, he do not know what to say.

To let the chance of her and Min Woo slip away or to respect her decision.

 

MY POV.

the atmosphere was so tensed up.

" I.. er.. gtg! see you all tomorrow! Ppyong! "

I started running for Seunra's house.

*DINGDONG*,*DINGDONGDINGDONG* I pressed the doorbell, again and again.

" NE !! COMING!! " I heard her shout from inside her house.

the door swung open, and i took a few steps back.

 

" I HAVE GOT BIG NEWS FOR YOU! " I blast the words in to her face.

" News? come on in. " She welcomed me.

" Of course i will " I said mischiviously.

" So.. what were you blabbering about just now? "

" I found you a job. "

" Job? I don't really need one now.. "

" But this job is D.I.F.F.E.R.E.N.T , it is a place where you will enjoy a lot. "

" where..? "

" BOYFRIEND'S CAFE!!! "

" OMG!?!? I love you _____!!!! "

" but on 1 condition, it is that you CANNOT be a crazy fan when you are there, be your normal self. "

 

She did not hear my last words, she was busy jumping around in excitement.

" Hush hush dear! " Mrs Park tried to calm her.

" UMMA(Mami) !! UMMUNI(Mother)! " She screamed and tried to jump on Mrs Park.

Mrs Park started shifting away.

I started chuckling just by looking at them.

 

~THE NEXT DAY~

 

BOYFRIEND'S POV.

" Who do you think she will bring? Aigo(sigh).. guess she is serious about her not working here hyung! " Min Woo said depressly facing Jeong Min.

" I guess she's serious about it.. " and he drifted off to his thoughts.

( I am sad for both you and myself too.. )

 

Fans rushed in to the cafe and started ordering.

They did not even realise that a piece of hiring form is gone.

Guess they aren't so observant about them after all.

Kekeke.

 

As usual, the members put on their best performance in serving their customers(fans).

Many were their usual customers.

But boyfriend didn't mind at all, they were glad that they were patronising them often.

As long as their fans are happy, they wouldn't mind anything.

 

" Oppa! " Someone from the crowd called out to Min Woo.

" Ne? " He replied.

" SARANGHAE! "

" Omo... saranghae? " he said, dumbfounded.

all of Min Woo bias laughed at his cuteness.

He scratched his head and laughed, and then went back to work.

 

Before they knew it, it was 3PM.

It was break time, all of them stared at the clock, then the door.

" Isn't she coming?? its 3pm already! " Min Woo whined.

" SHE WILL COME! " they all responded confidently.

As it was break time, the door of the cafe will normally be locked.