Chapter 3. Thoughts.

Dream come true.

Flashback:

Seunra and i went over to the cafe, which turns out that BOYFRIEND was working there!

I had my very first chat with Minwoo, my bias.

and Seunra was shocked too.

 

MY POV. ( That night )

After bathing, i went back to my room and the scene played in my mind.

" Annyeonghaesaeyo! What would you like to order? "

He asked in a sweet, bubbly and shy tone.

I sighed, i knew that it was just a conversation with a NORMAL person, like me.

i wouldn't be of anything special to him..

I walked over to my bed, lay down, and looked out of my window.

The night sky was filled with gazillions of stars, as i stared at it, i slowly drifted to sleep.

 

BOYFRIEND POV.

Minwoo was still taking his shower when the rest of the members sat down together.

All of them have got the same topic in mind.

Guess what it was? " Does Min Woo like the girl? "

All of them had never seen him being like this before.

He has always been the one who is very outgoing, never-shy.

 

The moment Minwoo walked out from the bathroom, everyone went silent.

All eyes - nose, mouths, ears - were on him.

He was shocked.

" Ne? why are you all looking at me? " Min Woo said.

All of them gave him the don't-you-know look and walked away.

 

Minwoo stood there confused, scratching the back of his head.

However the sentence " I wonder what she is doing now, sleeping? " popped in to his head out of a sudden.

 

MY POV.

The following day...

As usual, i was on my way to school when i walked past the cafe again.

this time, i was early, so i decided to grab a bite before going to school.

i pushed the door lightly and peered inside.

It was not crowded at all, quite empty.

 

I found myself walking towards the counter.

I looked over at the breakfast menu, and made do with hamandcheese sandwhich,

topped with a cup of hot milo.

 

BOYFRIEND POV.

"Yah Boyfriend! Get yourself together! prepare for another battle busy day! "

Donghyun encouraged s.

" Do not be discouraged! remember what we said when we first open this cafe, cling on no matter how hard it gets! " continued Hyun Seong.

" YAH YAH ! BOYFRIEND. . . . . " JeongMin whispered,

" FIGHTING !!!! " The 95lines( Minwoo, Kwang Min and Young Min ) said in unison.

All of them laughed at their silliness.

 

They walked out from their resting room in the order:

Leader(Donghyun) , 2nd Eldest(Hyun Seong), (Jeong Min) , (Young Min) , (Kwang Min) and lastly (Min Woo).

All of them smiled cheerfully, as if they are on cloud nine(veryvery happy).

 

As usual, they took their places, when Min Woo saw _____ his face flushed baby pink,

and his heart doubled the beat.

He was so happy to see her again!

" Ahhh, that keyopta look of her when she is just looking at the menu " Minwoo mumbled to himself while smiling at the same time.

Jotwins saw what he was doing and they both nudged him at the same time.

"YAH!" he shouted and shushed them back to work.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, hwanyonghamnida(Welcome)! Are you here for breakfast? " Jeong Min asked.

 

MY POV.

I was still thinking if hamandcheese sandwich was really what i wanted when a greeting woke me up from it.

i lightly shook my head and looked up.

It was Jeong Min.

" Aww. its not Min woo :( " ran through my mind.

I smiled and replied, " Ne, I want a hamandcheese sandwich along with a cup of hot milo please."

" having here, or takeaway? " He asked.

" Take away please. "

---