Chapter 17. Disappointments.

Dream come true.

MY POV.

both of us were exhausted, i gave him the you-are-so-dead look.

he just leaned back at the bench.

we were sitting at the park, trying to catch our breaths.

Thanks to him!~

" So... what is your reason of bringing me here? " i asked him.

i saw him hesitating, and started shifting his feet about.

" Yah, i'm talking to you~ are you listening ~ ? "

 

" Ne... I just.. wanted some fresh air! you know, the cafe is quite stuffy and.. yeah. "

" Kudae(really)? "

he did not reply me, instead he closed his eyes and enjoyed the company of nature.

 

MINWOO'S POV.

I did not reply her, instead, i closed my eyes.

many things were running inside my mind,

" should i tell her how i feel? "

" what if she reject me? "

" if she don't like me, what will i do? "

" will things be awkward in the future? "

 

i relaxed, for approximately 5 mins.

both of us were just sitting there, enjoying the company of (us) and nature.

once again, i opened my eyes, and i saw her staring at blank space.

i looked closely at her, she did not notice till about a minute later.

she turned and saw me looking at her.

 

" why are you looking at me this way..? is there something on my face? " she asked slightly shocked.

" Ani , there is nothing on your face "

*it is still as angelic as ever* i thought.

" Ne.. good, keke " she replied.

*should i tell her?* this question repeatedly appeared in my mind.

 

My heart says: " confess ! go for it ! "

My mind says: " Better don't, what if your friendship is being ruined? "

 

MY POV.

*aigoo. why is he being like this, it scares me. it is as if he has got something to say, but isn't saying* i thought.

" Yah Min Woo, do you have something so say? "

" An..i! why are you asking me out of a sudden? "

" cause.... i feel as though you have got something that you want to say. "

" Ahh... Ani ani. "

 

*So he doesn't have anything to say to me.. hm, i am just thinking too much..*

though i know that him 'wanting to say something' is part of my imagination,

i am actually disappointed, well maybe a little. only.

" Hmm, then.. do you want to go back to the cafe? " i asked him.

*since you have nothing to say...* my mind added on.

" Ne, let's go. "

 

we walked side-by-side in silence.

about some distance away before we reach the cafe,

he held on to my hand out of a sudden.

my heart thumped.

my jaw dropped.

he turned to me and just smile.

 

BOYFRIEND'S POV.

" They are taking way too long! Aigoo! i am going to find them! " Young Min said while walking off.

when he reached the door, he went out and saw Min Woo holding on to _____'s hand.

*BIGNEWS!* he thought and dashed back inside.

" HYUNGHYUNG!! i saw them! Min Woo was holding on to her hand! "

" Jinjja!? he must have confessed!! " Hyun Seong said.

" Ne!! when they come in later, don't breathe a word about this! wait for them to tell us! " Dong Hyun said.

" Here they come! " Kwang Min said.

" SHHHH! " Seunra said.

 

They came in hand in hand, only that ____'s expression was a mixture of awkwardness, confusion and embarrassment.

the rest of the members kept grinning non-stop.

Min Woo let go of _____'s hand and walked over to the rest of the members.

Donghyun said " we have to talk, lets all go to the kitchen. apart from ____ & Seunra "

and all of them went in.

 

as soon as they reached the kitchen, everyone crowded over at Min Woo.

" Yah! how did it go?? " Jeong Min asked him.

" Have you confessed??! you must have, right? " Young Min added on.

" Ani.... i haven't. my mind is in a mess now ~ what if our friendship goes wrong after i confess? hyung.. "

" Bwoh? you haven't? then just now...." Donghyun said.

" i was just holding on to her hand, i don't know how to express out my feelings towards her. i guess that the only way to prove to her, is by holding on to her,taking care of her, buying things for her etc. Ottoke(what to do)? hyung? " Min Woo said, disappointed in himself.

 

MY POV.

as soon as they went in, Seunra dragged me to a corner and asked me to sit down.

" Someone is attached now~ " she teased.

" Ani. " i replied mono-tone-ly.

" Ani?? wae!? i thought that Min Woo was holding on to your hand?? aren't you both together?? "

" Ani.. its not like that. he just hold on to my hand out of a sudden, before we reached the cafe. aigoo.. i don't know what he is thinking.. he seemed like he has got something to say, but he isn't saying! " i looked away after replying her.

 

i was avoiding the gaze of Seunra, as she can tell my emotions through my eyes.

" Don't be too upset, maybe he just don't know how to say it? "

" i wonder ... "