A Liar.

Will You Look at Me?

 

Sungmin’s POV

It has been a week since the last time we discuss about Hana. Since that day, Kyuhyun be nice to Hana. I also started doing the same thing. Hana just an ordinary girl. Pain in her past that makes her selfish. But I'm sure she'll be fine. I believe she can change her attitude and the other members and fans will immediately receive it. She's a good girl and fragile. Small mistake could make her do in the wrong way. Pity her.

 

At least, that's what I thought until it happened.

 

One day Hannah came to the dorm to visit Kyuhyun. While at that time I and Kyuhyun just practice dancing together. We're kidding. Kyuhyun hugged me from behind and we were laughing together. Hana suddenly came and ruined the mood. She pulled Kyuhyun from me and said she wanted to eat ice cream. Such a , I thought.

 

"Oppa, I want to eat ice cream, buy one for me ..." Hana said in pleading.

 

"Why didn't you buy it on the way over here?" Kyuhyun said with a slight frown.

 

"Maybe we still have one in the fridge. I bought some ice cream yesterday. Let's check it." I say give the solution.

 

Hannah shook her head. "I don't like that. I don't like strawberries. I want to chocolate flavour." She give us her puppy eyes.

 

"Okay then, I will buy one for you. Just sit here with Sungmin hyung." Kyuhyun stood up and left.

 

"Thank you oppa, you're the best." Hana said with a smile spoiled.

We stay in awkward. Then I just ignore her and keep dancing. Suddenly she decide to break the silent.

 

"Kyuhyun oppa is mine." She said in serious tone.

 

What the hell is she thinking about?

 

"Excuse me?" I replied her in confused tone.

 

"Kyuhyun oppa is mine. You know what I mean. Don't dare you to disturb him again. You're a pitty, oppa. You think Kyuhyun oppa will love you back? In your dream! Look at him now, he's about to falling in love with me. He left you just for me." she said with a evil smirk in her face.

 

"I..I don't know what are you talking about, Hana." I said in nervous.

 

"Everyone can see that oppa. You love Kyuhyun oppa. I know from the first time I see the way you look at him. And for god's sake, he's not gay okay. He won't love you back. You're pathetic oppa!"

 

"You're the one who pathetic!" suddenly Heechul hyung come to us.

 

I look at him in shock. Since when is he there? Does he listen all our conversation?

 

"I know kind of like you will never change. Kyuhyun just so stupid to trust you. And you too, Sungmin. She's a . She's never changed. She's just acting!" Heechul hyung scream and scare me.

 

"Huh, I don't care what are you two thinking about me. But you just have to realize that you're looser. Kyuhyun is still trust me! And I will win his heart!" Hana said in a evil smile.

 

"Let's see..." Heechul hyung replied her with evil smirk and drag me out from this room.

***

 

He drag me to his room.

"See? She will never change! You just deceived by her. You and Kyuhyun must to stop accept her to join with us. She's a ." Heechul hyung said in angry.

 

I just look at him blankly. I can feel my tears. "Hyung..." I whisper.

 

"Sshh..It's okay minnie, it's okay.." he pulled me and hug me. I cry in his shoulder.

 

"She's just a . But like she said, everyone can see you love Kyuhyun. And everyone can see Kyuhyun love you too, minnie. Don't cry. Everything will be all right. We can find the way to kick her out." he said to calm me down.

 

"I hope so, hyung."

 

***

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I came home with a bag of chocolate ice cream and bunny candies. I know Sungmin hyung love it so I decided to buy some. I walked into the training room just to see Hana alone. Where's Sungmin hyung?

 

"Oppa, you're late. Are you sure that ice has not melted?" Hana asked with a funny smile.

 

"Where Sungmin hyung?" I was asked and ignored her. I could see her face slightly changed. But she quickly smiled.

 

"Heechul oppa had called him. I don't know where they are. Oppa, let's go to the rooftop." she pulled me.

 

Reached of the rooftop, he hugged me tightly. I was confused and break away from her embrace.

 

"Hana, you said want to eat ice cream. I've already bought that." I said, holding up plastic with ice cream inside.

 

"Forget about the ice cream oppa. I want to talk about more important things." she smiled.

 

She put her arm around my neck.

 

"I love you, oppa. I want to be your girlfriend."

 

I was shocked. "Hana, you misunderstand. I just thought of you as my sister."

 

"No oppa. I know you love me. At least, in the end you'll love me. I'll cancel my wish to join Super Junior if you want to be my girlfriend, oppa." she said and hugged me.

 

"Hana, why do you like this? I've told you, just be yourself, don't force what you want. You've promised to stop trying. Remember?" I said, her hair.

"Oppa, I've stopped trying. The proof that I'm not going to join you again. I would be a good girl. I would be a good girlfriend for you, oppa." she said with a sad tone. I could feel she start to cry. I hugged her.

 

"Don't cry, Hana." I said, hugging her.

 

I don't know what I'm thinking right now. I love Sungmin hyung. Of course I love him. But when I see Hana, somehow reminded me of Sungmin hyung. They're both the same because of their grief. They always smile but in the hearts cry. The difference, Hana becomes a selfish person to protect herself while Sungmin hyung not.

 

Am I starting to love Hana? She's not bad as I thought. After knowing her more, she was a good girl. It's just that she was wrong to take steps. She should not acting like a selfish.

I hugged her. but I'm still confused. For me Hana as a female version of Sungmin hyung. Maybe I'm crazy.

 

"Oppa, kiss me ..." she said quietly.

 

I was shocked. I don't know how to respond. She tightened her arms to me. Then I went back to thinking. She will leave Super Junior if I became her boyfriend. Super Junior will be doing well if I become her boyfriend. A little sacrifice is not a problem. Sorry Hana, I have to used you, I thought.

 

And I kissed her.

 

***

Sungmin’s POV

 

After out from Heechul hyung room, I again thought about Hannah and Kyuhyun. Hana is really such a . She had been deceived me and Kyuhyun with her fake good attitudes. She never changed. I regret ever believe it.

 

Now, Kyuhyun already believe her. What if Kyuhyun love Hana too? What if Kyuhyun is really starting to like Hana?

 

While thinking about it, I walked to the rooftop. I need to thinking by myself. When I opened the door, which I see it makes me very hurt.

 

I saw Kyuhyun hugging Hana. Not only that. He was to kiss Hana. Kyuhyun kissed Hana. I still can think positive if it Hana who kissed Kyuhyun. But this is Kyuhyun who kissed Hana. It's really hurts.

 

Suddenly someone pulled me into his arms.

 

"Don't see them, hyung." Siwon whispered to me and hugged me tightly.

 

"No, I ..." I tried to turn my body to see them again but Siwon pulled me into his arms. He hugged me tightly.

 

"Hyung, don't hurt yourself more than this." he said as he hugged me. And I cried in his arms.

 

 

***

 

It's really , I tought. Comment please??