Will You Look at Me?

 

Sungmin’s POV

 

It’s been a week since that day. All back to normal, except for some things. Siwon always beside me and Kyuhyun will try to ignore me when Siwon around me. Siwon really .

 

"Hyung, I'll help you get him. He needs a lesson to be honest with his ​​own feelings."

 

Whatever. Kyuhyun didn't love me. No way. So I just let Siwon do what he wants. It's also fun anyway. Siwon and I is a bestfriend since forever so I didn't mind it.

 

Today, manager hyung gathered us in the office. It seems there will be an important announcement. As usual Siwon was sitting beside me and Kyuhyun was stay away from us. I just rolled my eyes for what this two guys did.

 

"Maybe you've heard rumors about it. That SM wants to make a new variation in Super Junior. He'll add one more member." manager hyung said, looking at us one by one.

 

"Hyung, how is it possible? Super junior has been running for 5 years. Adding a member now? Is it just meant adding a new problem?" Leeteuk hyung replied.

 

I already heard rumors about this. But I don't know this is serious. I remember when Kyuhyun join with us, many ELF disagree. We just debuted for 6 months. How now after our debut for 5 years?

 

"Who could resist his decision?" manager replied.

 

We all know who him is. Lee Sooman ahjusshi, owner of SM entertainment. Who could resist him?

"And need you guys know, the member is a special person. The concept this time is snow white Korean version." manager hyung explained.

 

"Snow white Korean version?" Leeteuk hyung confused.

 

"You meant hyung, a new member to be added is a girl? She will be snow white while we are her dwarf?" I said with surprise.

 

"Exactly!"

 

"So smart, hyung." Siwon complimented me whispering in my ear. I saw Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

 

"And she's already here." Manager hyung said, pointing to the entrance.

 

And I saw her.

 

"Hi guys, I'm Lee Hana, Lee Sooman's daughter. Glad to join with you. Especially with you, my love."

 

He walked towards Kyuhyun who saw her confused. And suddenly, he pulled Kyuhyun and kissed his lips.

 

WHAT THE HELL!

***

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I could feel her kissing me. What the hell she thought she was doing? And before I could do anything, she ended the kiss and turned toward the members.

 

"I really like Super Junior. So I asked dad to add me to the Super Junior with a new concept. I'm very happy because my father agreed with me."

 

Then he saw me.

 

"Oppa, I really liked you ever since you first debuted. I'm so excited so can't hold my feelings. I'm sorry if I scare you." She said and giggled.

 

All members just see her in shock. I see Sungmin hyung. He looked sad and when our eyes meet, he looked away. Siwon took his hand. What the hell?

 

***

 

“I CAN’T ACCEPT THAT !!” Heechul hyung shout crazily when we already in our dorm.

"Even if a new member to be added is Sohee, I will reject it. You know I'm big fans of Sohee, right. But this? This is worse than adding animals in the Super Junior as a member." he said as he grabbed his own hair.

“Watch your word, hyung. She’s Sooman ahjusshi’s daughter.” Siwon hyung try to calm him down.

“Jungsoo, say something. You’re the leader. You won’t accept this, right?” Heechul hyung ask Leeteuk hyung.

“There’s nothing that we can do, Heenim. Just try to accept her. Who can resist Sooman ahjusshi? If you didn’t accept her, you will only destroy Super Junior.” Leeteuk hyung said, try to calm him down too.

“NO! Is it not me that will destroy Super Junior! She will!!” he said and ran away. Then we hear the sound of doors slamming.

All members just stay silent here. It’s really sad. We all know Heechul hyung said the truth. She just will destroy us. Or destroy herself, maybe? She thinks ELF can let her join us? Alive? I don’t think so. I still remember when I join in Super Junior. I can feel that ELF wants me to die. Fortunately they can accept me latter. But I didn’t think ELF will accept her.

I can hear Donghae hyung started to sob. Eunhyuk hyung hug him when he’s crying. Ryewook hyung put his head in Yesung hyung’s lap. We all keep silent.

“I also can’t accept her, hyung…” Donghae hyung whispering softly.

“Sshh..baby, don’t cry…”Eunhyuk hyung try to stop his tears.

“Heechul hyung right, hyung. We can’t accept her. You see by yourself what she did, didn’t you? She kissed Kyuhyun! What the hell she thought was she doing? She’s bad girl!” Shindong hyung give his opinion.

Remember about the kiss, I look at Sungmin hyung. His eyes blank. Then Siwon hyung took him into his arms. I wish I’m the one who did it to him.

“Just go to your room guys. We talk about it later.” Leeteuk hyung said and left us.

“We can’t force him like that. He can do nothing just like us. We can do nothing. Who can resist Sooman ahjusshi…” Yesung hyung said as he pulled crying Ryewook into his arms.

We all just go to our room in silent.

 

***

 

Sungmin’s POV

I lay on my bed. Still thinking about Hana.  I know her. Well, everyone in SM Entertainment knew her. She’s Sooman ahjusshi’s daughter. Every girl in SM and I think every girl in the world will envy at her. She’s so pretty, has a gold voice more than IU, can dance well more than Hyeoyon. But!! Every world also knew she has a bad attitude. She’s , for god’s sake. She should get what she wants in any way. Just like today. How could she kissed Kyuhyun like that? That bicth…seriously…

I throw away my bunny with anger when Kyuhyun out of the bathroom.

“Woaa, what’s that for, hyung? I think you love your bunny?” he said and grabbed my bunny. Then he put it beside me. Then he sat in my bed. He look at me in the eyes. I can’t help but blushed.

“I hate her, Kyu…” I said truthfully.

“I know hyung. May I…” I shifted my body so Kyuhyun can lay beside me. I know that's what he wanna ask. Then, I hug him tightly. He ruffled my hair gently.

“There must be some way so that she wouldn't be joining us. ELF will not be able to accept her, hyung. Just take it easy.” He continue to ruffled my hair.

“I hope you’re right, Kyu…” I whispered softly.

“Just go to sleep then. I will here.”

Then he kissed my head. I don’t know, but just in that time, I didn’t think about Hana anymore. All I want just we can stay in this position forever.

 

 

 

***

 

So, what do you think? Comment please..cheeky