Siwon, You're Bastard

Will You Look at Me?

Hi, I'm back with another chapter. I hope you'll like it. ^^

~~~

(review)

 

“So, hyung… What’s your answer?”

“I…” I started to panic. What should I say? I couldn’t…

“It’s okay hyung. It’s okay if you couldn’t give me the answer now… I’ll waiting you. But, at least…can I…”

He said as he walked toward me. He stopped right in front of me and before I could respond, he hugged me. Tightly. Too tightly.

“What the hell are you two doing??”

~~~

 

My heart stopped beat when hear that voice interrupt us. And I saw him there with angry face.

“Kyuhyun…” I couldn’t said anything else.

“Siwon hyung, why you hugging him like that? But, never mind. I don’t care. Just do whatever you want. But don’t do that in front of me…”

I saw him take a glass and drink. Why did he has to see what had happened? He must thinking something wrong right now. He must thinking I’m with Siwon now. He was misunderstood! But, wait. Why was he must misunderstood? I’m not his lover so…what? I just hope too high..

“Uhm…Sorry…” Siwon said while bit his lip, felt guilty. “We talk latter, hyung.”

He kissed my cheek and left. I still shock and didn’t react when Siwon away. All I think now just I have to explain this to Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyunnie…”

“I don’t want to talk about it, hyung. Like I said before, just do whatever you want, I don’t care. Now, if you don’t mind, could you please cooking something for me? I’m so hungry.” Kyuhyun said coldly.

He changed the subject. He didn’t want to talk about that. But I can still feel the anger in his. I don't understand why he was angry. I just sighed and began to make something for him.

“Okay then. What do you want to eat?”

 

***

Kyuhyun’s POV

I continue to see him when he was cooking. I'm pissed off. It seems everything is clear now. Love letter under his pillow definitely from Siwon hyung. They may love each other. I was really stupid to think he likes me. I was upset and started being so cold at him. I'm sorry Sungmin hyung. But remember when Siwon hyung hugging you really make me upset. Because compared with him, I was nothing.

, I such a jerk. Why should I mad at him? I’m not his boyfriend or whatever. He can do whatever he wants. I just make this is awkward for both of us. I’ll apologize to him when he suddenly turn around and face me. Damn it, he looks sad.

“This is your breakfast Kyu…” he’s avoiding my eyes.

“Yeah, thanks to you. Listen hyung, I’m sorry for being a jerk but I just…”

“It’s okay Kyu… Just eat then. You said you’re hungry, didn’t you?” he’s cut me.

“Well, not really I’m…” I mumbled.

Here we go. Just eating in silent. After a few minutes that’s like as a year, the other member finally wake up and started to join with us.

“Woaaahh…pancake for breakfast? You’re really nice Sungmin hyung. I’m sure my Hyukkie will loved it. Is there Strawberry syrup there? I want to bring that with this some pancake to our room. My hyukkie didn’t wake up yet. He must really tired last night from the Sukira.” Donghae talk cheerfully.

“No, Hae. He will eat breakfast in  there with us as soon as he wake up. You think he’s the one who tired? He with me last night in Sukira and he’s doing same thing with me. I’m not tired after all, neither him too. So, now you can back to your room just to drag him here or I will go there and wake him up by myself.” Leeteuk hyung said in serious tone.

“Nah, Leeteuk hyung, don’t be too hard to both of them. Here your strawberry syrup, Hae. And I will save it while you waking Hyukkie up. But you must hurry, you don’t want Shindong hyung eat all this pancake, right?” Sungmin said and smile to Donghae.

“Woaahh, thank you hyung. You’re an angel. Not like another one…” Donghae mumbled then walking back to his and Eunhyuk room.

“Ya!! What do you mean, you brat fish!” Leeteuk hyung started to angry.

“Calm down, hyung. He’s just kidding. Eat your breakfast quickly, it’s already cold.” Sungmin said giggled.

I’m lost in my mind and not paying attention to the other conversation. Sungmin hyung is really an angel, like Donghae hyung said earlier. He always calm down and soft. He always know to control his emotion and make other people relax beside him. That’s why I love you hyung. Then I smiled.

“What are you smirked of, Cho?” Heechul hyung appeared in front of me. That’s surprised me.

“I’m not smirked hyung, thanks to you. I prefer like to call it smile.” I said and rolled my eyes.

“I don’t know you can smile. Since you’re an evil…” Heechul hyung started to argue with me.

“I’m not in mood to argue with you, hyung. Just shut up and eat.” I replied him.

“Watch your language, man…” Leeteuk hyung warned me which I ignore.

“Such a jerk, you bastard…” Heechul hyung just laugh.

I keep eating then realized there’s no Sungmin hyung anymore. I looked around but didn’t find him. All members already here except him. Even Donghae hyung and Eunhyuk hyung already here, feeding up each other.

“Where’s Siwon?” Leeteuk hyung ask. Then I realized there’s no Siwon hyung too. .

“He’s still in his room hyung, but Sungmin hyung already go to check him a while ago.” Ryewook hyung replied as he took the food to Yesung hyung. Damn it, why I must stuck here with those couples??? Donghae hyung and Eunhyuk hyung first. Now Ryewook hyung and Yesung hyung. I wish I can join with them with Sungmin hyung one day.

Wait, did he said my Minnie just went to the Siwon hyung room?

“If I were you, I will keep him away from him.” Heechul hyung talked to me and smirked. I know what he meant.

“Just shut up, hyung.”

 

***

Sungmin’s POV

I look at that door. Should I come in? What should I say then? It’s must be awkward. Siwon just confessed me earlier and now I come to him just to ask him to join breakfast? What the hell? I just want to go when the door in front of me suddenly open. And I’m frozen.

“Sungmin hyung, what are you doing here?” He said with his angelic smile.

Well, Siwon always charming like that. He’s wear a polo shirt and his abs for god’s sake, it’s make me blushed. He’s not ugly, he’s kind, smart, athletic, religious, such a good boyfriend after all. But he’s not the one I love. So I can’t accept his feeling. But know someone like him loved me, make me happy after all.

“Hyung? Are you okay?” Siwon shake his hand in front of my face. Damn it, I must seems so stupid.

“Yeah, I’m okay, off course. I just want to call you to join us. Breakfast, you know. I made pancake.” I said and blushed. !

“It’s okay hyung. I just want to go to there.” He smiled.

“Okay then..”

I just want to come back to the dining room when suddenly he hold my hand.

“Wait hyung…” then I look at him.

“Don’t do that for me, hyung. Just be as usual. I didn’t want everything is changed just because I loved you.”

. He can read me.

“Off course not, Wonnie. I never changed.” I lied and smiled. How can I?

“Don’t lie, hyung. I know you more than that you imagine. I also known you love him right? That’s why you can’t be with me. I know hyung. I just can’t hold my feeling anymore so I confessed you. Actually, I didn’t plan that, you’re the one who find my letter.” He said and smiled.

“What? What do you mean? I loved..who?” I started to panic.

“Oh, come one hyung. You’re easy to read. Just like open book, especially for me.” Then he came closer to me and whispered “I know you love him, our evil magnae.”

Ommo..his gesture in other view just like he kissed me. Someone who saw me surely thinking that we’re kissing. Then I blushed just thinking of that and because his words too.

“Enjoying so much time together, huh? Siwon hyung, you’re in front of your room now. If you two wanna making out, just do it in the room. Not here. It’s publics.”

Someone interrupt us. I once again. It’s him.

I turned around and saw Kyuhyun in irritated face looking at us. Then he left to the our room. ! Twice he caught me with Siwon.

“I know it’s work. Congrats, hyung. He’s jealous…” he said and laughed.

Siwon, you’re bastard.

***

So, what do you think???