Daddy's Sister

The Daddy Brigade!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joonmyun was on his way home from another taxing day at work.  He couldn’t wait to just get home to his little unicorn.  He missed Yixing all day long and he knew that his baby was never to found about being at home by himself, but he managed. Joonmyun parked into his drive way and walked up to his door. He unlocked it and walked inside.  He walked in to his baby playing on the living room floor with Mr. NaeNae (who had been skillfully fixed…) and watching my little pony since the show had lots of Unicorns in it. Yixings fondness for unicorns was always very endearing and cute to Joonmyun. After he set his stuff down he called to his baby.

“Yixing I’m home sweetie.” Joonmyun said giving a sweet smile. Yixing looked up from the TV, a huge smile growing on his face, and he got up running to Joonmyun.

“Daddy!” Joonmyun smiled and picked up Yixing giving him some kisses on his cute little nose, cheeks and lips.

“I missed you daddy….”

“I missed you too baby but Daddy is home now.” Yixing smiled and clutched onto Joonmyun, savoring his Daddy’s warmth.

“So what do you want to eat for dinner tonight baby?” Yixing thought for a little bit then smiled.  He knew what he wanted for dinner.

“I want hot pot please!” Yixing said with a big smile. Joonmyun laughed.

“We had hot pot 2 days ago baby. I’m surprised you’re not tired of it.” Yixing shook his head.

“I love Daddy’s hot pot!” Yixing said with a serious face and small pout on his lips. Joonmyun smiled and kissed his pout away. Yixing was just so cute especially when he smiled that adorable little dimple smile of his.  That’s what made Joonmyun notice Yixing the first time. He had been studying in the library in University and he was going to return a book when he noticed a quite boy sitting in a corner.  Joonmyun was intrigued by him so he got a closer look. He noticed that he was reading a book and was quite involved with it and that’s when it happened. Something must have tickled the mysterious boy pink because he let out an angelic laughter and Joonmyun found himself blushing.  At that moment he knew he had to get to know that dimpled cutie. Yixing was very shy at first, I mean the boy practically fled from Joonmyun nearly running into a pole in the process. However Joonmyun was able to win him over and the rest is history.

Joonmyun put Yixing down and headed into the kitchen to prepare hot pot for his baby. He made sure to add lots of meat in it, because he could recall when he, Yixing, and all his friends and the other little ones went out for shabu shabu, and Yixing got a little bit upset because Baekhyun was adding more veggies than meat. It was more cute than serious because you just couldn’t take Yixing seriously. Joonmyun laughed at the memory. Joonmyun was finishing adding the bok choy, tofu, and carrots into the hot pot and he smiled satisfied with it.  He decided to use soya and goma sauce for tonight since Yixing like those sauces a lot. Joonmyun liked them a lot as well. He put Yixings share in a cute unicorn bowl, and put some rice next to it, with the sauces in their own individual little containers. He sliced up some peaches for Yixing to eat along with a bottle of apple juice. Everything was ready.

“Dinners ready sweetie!” Joonmyun called and Yixing came in quickly. He was really hungry after all. Joonmyun put Yixing in his high chair and bibed him. One thing Joonmyun loved doing was feeding Yixing.  He didn’t do it all the time but the times he did he thoroughly enjoyed it.

“Okay baby which sauce do you want to start with?”

“I want to use goma for meat please daddy” Yixing asked politely. Joonmyun nodded and started feeding Yixing. Yixing smiled contently as he ate his food.  Daddy had fixed the meat to his exact liking. When Joonmyun scooped up some veggies Yixing pouted because he wanted more meat. Joonmyun laughed and kissed his goma stained lips.

“Come now baby, you know you need to eat your veggies so you can grow into a big healthy boy.”

“I know daddy…”

“Good now open up sweetie!” Yixing did just that and ate every single bite of vegetables. After dinner was bath time. Yixing had fun and giggled while he played with the bubbles in the tub and blew them at Joonmyun who smiled adoringly at his baby. It was almost cavity infesting how much Joonmyun adored Yixing. After bath time Joonmyun put Yixing in his bed so he could relax while he warmed up a bottle of milk for him. Yixing played with Mr.NaeNae while Joonmyun was busy. Joonmyun went downstairs to start on the milk when he heard the door bell ring. Now who the hell could that be at this time of night Joonmyun thought to himself. Joonmyun went to the door and opened it and nearly pissed his pants at who was at the door. He should have looked through the damn peep hole first….

“N-Noona!...what are you doing here…?” Joonmyun asked warily. Joonmyuns sister let out a laugh.

“Awww what’s the matter Joonie sweetie. You’re so tense little one. Is that any way to greet your big sis?” Joonmyuns sister said with a smug smile. Joonmyun scowled.

“Why are you here Noona…its late…you get kicked out by your members?”

“Oh that hurts. I was just in this neck of the woods and decided to see my favorite baby brother is all.” Joonmyuns sister said while squeezing his cheek condescendingly.

“Sunny I’m serious…why are you here?” Joonmyun asked again for the umpteenth time. Sunny scoffed.

“Well I’ll tell you when you decide to let your darling noona out of the freezing cold. I thought umma raised you better than that.” Sunny said inviting herself into her brother’s house. Joonmyun sighed.  He hated it when his sister suddenly just came to his house out of nowhere. Don’t get him wrong, he didn’t hate his sister….he just got annoyed with her easily.  When they were children she would always push him around, play pranks on him and the worse…oh the worse of it….She used to dress him up in girls clothes when her friends would come over. Joonmyun would take that painful past with him to his grave if he had to.  In short Sunny was nothing but pure trouble. In high school when he was a freshman and she was a senior, she would harass him quite frequently, and her excuse was that as his older sister it was her duty to give her darling little brother a hard time. Now Joonmyun was ting his pants because he had no idea why she was here…being a part of Snsd was the greatest thing to happen to Joonmyun because the tight scheduels ensured that she was out of his hair most of the time and he thought he had seen the last of her.  However showing up on his door step suddenly crushed his dreams and then it hit Joonmyun. Crap! He’s never told Sunny about Yixing or their lifestyle..Damnit Damnit Damnit! Joonmyun had to think fast.

“Ah you know noona this isn’t a good time, I’m beat from work why don’t you come back another time and call next time!” Joonmyun said pushing Sunny towards the door. Sunny smirked knowingly.

“Awww what’s the matter baby brother? What’s the rush? Unless you’re hiding something from your dear noona hmm?” Sunny said with a knowing grin. Joonmyun gulped…what had he done to deserve this…

“O-of course not noona…” Sunny smiled victoriously.

“I thought so now why don’t you be a little peach and make me a double white chocolate espresso, and don’t say you don’t have an espresso machine, we are well rich enough to have one so chop chop!” Joonmyun sighed.

“Okay fine…but one cup and then you need to go noona…unlike you I’m actually doing my best to run the family business…oh and don’t touch anything or wonder around.” Joonmyun said seriously. Sunny put on a fake understanding face.

“Of course little brother. I’ll be right here.” Joonmyun looked at her suspiciously.

“Hmmm….” And with that he went into the kitchen to make Yixings bottle and his obnoxious sister’s coffee. Sunny sighed and laughed. Her brother was just as naïve and gullible as he always had been.  If he honestly thought that she was just going to stay put and not stick her nose into his business than he hasn’t learned from the past. Sunny got up and started walking around the enormous house.  She had to admit, her little brother had really good taste.  The house had a causal and calm modern exterior and nice marble floors. Sunny walked around and noticed something by the stairs.  She walked to the stairs quietly and picked up the object and it was a….coloring book?!  She stared at it blankly….why on God’s green earth would her brother have a children’s coloring book.  Well damnit she was going to find out.  If there was one thing Sunny loved was harassing her little brother and driving the boy absolutely bonkers.  She does love her brother but he’s just too easy to fool and mess with. Who couldn’t resist? She remembers once telling him that if he ate too many eggs he’d turn into a chicken. She remembers the scolding she got for that because Joonmyun wouldn’t stop crying. She laughed at the memory. Sunny walked up the stairs and looked at the interior.  The hallway was full of pictures that she didn’t bother to look at, and it was nice and carpeted. Sunny continued walking down the hallway until she stopped at a door. It said Yixing on it. Who’s Yixing? Sunny thought to herself. Was it her brother’s boyfriend? She knew that her brother was gay but she didn’t know if he had a lover so she was assuming, and assuming that she was right, why would he have a separate room with his name on it in colorful blocks with a Unicorn on it. Sunny tilted her head, but thought what the hell and slowly opened the door and walked in.  What she saw made her eyes bug out of her head.  It looked like a…like a….well it looked like a baby’s room to coin a phrase. Sunny slowly walked in and looked around.  The room was nice and softly carpeted, the walls were painted with a soft purple and had unicorns all over it.  There was a toy box in the corner next to a book shelf that housed a lot of children’s books and coloring books. She looked to the left and saw a desk with drawings on it, and unicorn plushes on it.  She turned to the right and noticed a bathroom, changing table, and a closet. Saying Sunny was shocked was not even appropriate in this situation.  Since when did her brother have a ing kid?! Sunny then looked forward and noticed the bed with a unicorn comforter and fluffy fur pillows, white and purple, but not only that….the bed was…breathing?! Sunny slowly walked towards the bed and looked down. There snoozing lightly was a boy with white skin, light yet dark brown hair, long beautiful eye lashes, a button nose, and a pacifier in his mouth. Sunny just stared at the person in the bed trying to piece together what was being unfolded infornt of her. This was a baby room…but in the bed wasn’t a baby mind you….but was a man that didn’t look any older than 22…not to mention he was on a pacifier and clutching onto a unicorn plush. Sunny heard of kinks like this…I think its called age play yea that’s it she thought. Sunny exhaled out.  She never judged people on their preferences…however she never expected her little brother to be into this kind of thing. Interesting indeed she thought with a mischievous smile. Sunny continued to stare at who she could assume was Yixing…I mean it was the name on the door.  She noticed how incredibly adorable he was now that she thought of it.  She smiled softly then carefully brought her finger to touch Yixings face. His skin was really soft, however the touch stirred the adorable unicorn awake. Sunny retreated her finger and watched as Yixing used his fists to rub his eyes. Yixing opened his eyes and met Sunny’s. They had a stare off for what seemed like eternity. Yixing had no idea who this lady was, and he didn’t know how to react.  Yixing opened his mouth slightly to whimper because he was a little terrified. His pacifier fell out of his mouth. Sunny noticed and picked it up. Yixings breath hitched.

“Hey…its okay. Here you go little guy...” Sunny said gently and put the pacifier back in Yixings mouth. Yixing accepted it back carefully. I guess this lady was nice. Yixing smiled his little dimple smile in appreciation. Sunny lost her after that. She squealed loudly.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! So cute!!!!!!!!” ............Okay scratch that, this woman was terrifying Yixing thought and burst out into tears at the loud scream.

 

Meanwhile in the kitchen with Joonmyun he had just finished making his sister her damn white chocolate mocha whatever. At the same time he finished preparing Yixings bed time bottle. Joonmyun brought the coffee out to where he ‘left’ Sunny and nearly chocked when he didn’t see her.  Where could that troublesome sister of mine have gotten to Joonmyun thought as he started to panic. He was cut from his thoughts as he heard a scream. What the ! He thought and then he heard crying. Yixing! He thought. Joonmyun went into full daddy mode, and went to grab Yixings bottle and headed upstairs quick as lightening and burst into Yixings room.  Joonmyun noticed Sunny there looking panicked, and Yixing huddled in the corner of his bed as far away from Sunny as possible crying.

“What is going on in here!?” Joonmyun said upset. Yixing looked up and whimpered making grabby hands at Joonmyun.

“Daddy….” Joonmyun frowned and went right to Yixing picking him up.

“What’s wrong honey? Why are you crying?” Joonmyun asked kissing Yixings cheek and wiping his tears. He didn’t care that his sister was watching, Yixing came first. Yixing just buried his face in Joonmyuns shoulder and whimpered.

“Did the big mean lady scare you baby?” Joonmyun asked cooing at Yixing.

“Hey! Who you calling big mean lady you prick!” Sunny said offended but immediately regretted it because Yixing started to cry a little more loudly. Joonmyun glared at her.

“Stop yelling Sunny your scaring him!” Joonmyun rubbed Yixings back and kissed his hair comforting till all that was heard was little sniffles.

“Better baby?” Yixing nodded and clutched onto Joonmyun. Joonmyun smiled and went to the rocking chair in Yixings room grabbing the bottle in the process. Joonmyun took a seat, Yixing in his lap. Yixing made himself comfy in Joonmyuns arms and accepted the that Joonmyun offered him, the sweet milky formula soothing him as it trickled down his throat. Yixing shut his eyes as he fed. Joonmyun smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter