Im Minnie Too

The Daddy Brigade!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kyungieee!!” Jongin called with playfulness in his voice.

“Oh where oh where is my baby soo!” Kyungsoo giggled from his hiding place which was in the hallway closet. Jongin and Kyungsoo were in the middle of an exciting game of hide and go seek. Kyungsoo  had been in the mood to play that morning, and Jongin just couldn’t resist those big owl eyes. So now here they are playing and Kyungsoo had to stiffel his giggles or else Jongin would find him.  He was getting really close.

“Hmmm now I wonder where my squishy little owl could be hiding.”Jongin said in front of the closet.  Kyungsoo held his breath trying to hide his giggles. He saw jongin looking around.

“Hmmm I guess he’s not here, better check the second floor.” Jongin said walking away from the closet since his baby was obviously not there (wink wink). Kyungsoo heard his daddy leaving his hiding place so he took that as the coast was clear.  Kyungsoo quietly opened the door and looked around.  His daddy didn’t seem to be around.  He giggled thinking that he out smarted Jongin but oh was he sorely mistaken.  Kyungsoo walked down the hallway and was about to go to a new hiding place when Jongin jumped out.

“Boo!” Jongin said with a huge grin. Kyungsoo screamed and took off running. Jongin laughed and ran after his baby.

“I’m going to get you Kyungie!!” Jongin said in an evil voice.

“Nooo!!!” Kyungsoo screamed.  He ran up to his daddy’s room and hid under the bed.  He was lucky his daddy had a huge master bed room, with a bed that could fit people under it.  This was an instance where Kyungsoo was lucky to be so small.  He heard his daddy come in.  He held his breath so Jongin wouldn’t find him.

“Kyungie?? Are you here baby?” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.  That silly daddy of mine... thinking I'll answer and give my location away he thought to himself. Jongin walked near the bed and looked around, he crouched down and looked under the bed and smirked. He reached his hands in and grabbed Kyungsoo.

“Oh my…what’s this squishy thing under here?”  Kyungsoo squirmed to get away but it was futile. Jongin pulled the squishy "object" out to be met with a struggling Kyungsoo. Jongin smiled in victory.

“I got you baby boy!” Kyungsoo pouted.

“Not fairrr!!! You cheated!” Jongin laughed and kissed Kyungsoo’s nose.

“And how did I not play fair young man?” Kyungsoo thought about it and shrugged.

“Not gonna talk ehh?” and without warning Jongin started to tickle Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo starts screaming while at the same time laughing.

“D-daddy!! Stop!!” Kyungsoo begs, but Jongin continues to torture his baby. Kyungsoo keeps laughing and begging to stop before it’s too late…however it is too late. Kyungie feels the pressure in his tummy leave and he goes. Kyungsoo stopped laughing and fidgeted embarrassed and blushed.  He felt bad because his daddy just changed him not to long ago, he probably shouldn’t have drunken all that milk. Jongin noticed his baby fidgeting.

“What’s wrong sweetie?” Kyungsoo looked down not meeting Jongins gaze.

“Mmm….” Jongin looked at his baby with worry, and then when he looked at his legs fidgeting he laughed.

“Awwww did you wet your diaper again baby?” Kyungsoo nodded.

“It’s not my fault! Daddy wouldn’t stop tickling Kyungie…that’s why…that’s why…” Jongin shushd Kyungsoo and kissed his lips.

“Its okay oo, let’s get you changed again.” Jongin said with a sweet smile. Jongin picked up Kyungsoo and carried him to the bathroom in his room. Kyungsoos bathroom was painted blue and had clouds on it. Jongin laid kyungsoo down, put a pacifier in his mouth and proceeded to change him.  Jongin liked putting a pacifier in Kyungsoos mouth, especially when he changed him because he just looked so damn cute observing Jongin whilst on it and looking at him with his big eyes. Jongin wiped Kyungsoo clean and proceeded to get a new diaper for him.  He immediately knew which one to get.  The pororo ones were his absolute favorite, next to his hello kitty and blue polka dot ones. Jongin chose a diaper and noticed that there was only one Pororo one left.  He’d have to buy more later. Jongin finished changing Kyungsoo, picked him up and gave him a kiss on the nose.

“Better?” Jongin asked with a smile. Kyungsoo nodded his head.

“Mhmm…” he said behind the pacifier. Jongin then looked at his watch and realized it was almost time for Pororo to come on.  He hustled to the living room because he knew that Kyungsoo could get quite feisty if he didn’t get to see Pororo that day. Jongin brought them to the living room and started the TV. Kyungsoo smiled in excitement and bounced in his seat.

“Daddy can I have juice please?” Jongin laughed.

“Sure baby but one bottle only till lunch time.” Kyungsoo nodded and watched the television. Jongin came back out with a bottle filled with grape juicy juice. Jongin smiled at his baby who was just mesmerized by the blue penguin on the screen.  He lifted Kyungsoo into his lap and put the bottle to his lips. Kyungsoo got himself comfortable and grabbed the bottle his daddy offered, at it cutely. Jongin sighed with contentment.  He was lucky to have his day off from work.  Like Chen and Sehun, Jongin worked at a big link company except he was actually the vice president.  Jongin liked his position a lot, it payd well so that he could provide for his little owl.  He wasn’t too keen on being in full control so this role was just enough for him, plus he is working towards working more at home so he can be with Kyungsoo more. Sehun does it, and he says it has its perks so Jongin is considering it. Jongin was distracted from his thoughts to his phone going off. Jongin gently lifted Kyungsoo up and sat him on the couch.

“Ill be right back Kyungie. Stay put.” Kyungsoo just nodded to immersed in the cartoon. Jongin chuckled and went to the kitchen to answer his cell phone.

“Yoboseo?”

“Hey Jongin-ah, it’s been awhile.” Jongin smiled at who it was.

“Hyung! Yea it has been awhile. How have you been?”

“I’ve been good. What about you. How’s being a vice president of a big shot company?” Jongin laughed.

“Its going good but it’s not as good as being a doctor/surgeon hyung.”

“Hahahaha I say it’s just as impressive. Anyways the reason I’m calling is because I have a favor.”

“Sure hyung. What’s up?”

“Well I was wondering if you would watch Taemin today?” Jongin got a huge grin on his face.

“I would love to. I haven’t seen him in a long time.  How is he?”

“He’s doing fine, and thank you! Kibum and Jonghyun aren’t available today, and Jinki hyung is in Paris with Joon hyung. So I always want him to have company because I work a lot.  I worry sometimes because I don’t want him to get lonely and as much as I would like to spend every moment with him that’s not possible sometimes...”

“Say no more hyung I got this! Plus I’m sure Kyungie would like to make a new friend with the same relationship as us.”

“Thank you again Jongin-ah! You have always been my favorite dongsaeng. I’m sure Minnie will be excited to meet Kyungsoo.”

“Indeed he will be.”

“Okay I'll drop him off around lunch time, and I’m sending him hungry so feed him please.”

“You got it! See you soon hyung…I mean Dr. Choi.” Minho laughed.

“Shut up.” Jongin laughed as well and hung up. Jongin was excited to say the least. Taemin was his child hood friend from when he was in elementary school, however he moved when they got to middle school and kind of lost contact.  It was sad because they were best friends and because they looked so much alike they would get into all kinds of trouble together. Pillaging and plundering, and trolling the innocent.  Jongin met Minho when he got to college and they instantly hit it off, he was even more surprised when he found out that he was dating his child hood best friend whom he hadn't seen in so long. Jongin saw it as a blessing because he was reunited with Taemin after so long.  What was even more convient was when he told Minho about his kink and low and behold him and Taemin had the same one.  They would talk about how when Jongin finally got a baby they would have a play date together sometime and Jongin was more than excited.  When they were reunited, Jongin was super excited and so was Taemin. They were glued at the hip as kids and even though Taemin was older, Jongin always protected him and clung to him possessively.  It was a little weird at first for Taemin to be a baby with Jongin around but when Jongin started spoiling him(more than Minho if that was possible…) and would buy him lots of banana milk, well that was the deal breaker. Taemin didn’t mind being a baby around Jongin after that.  It was nice having someone else besides Kibum, Jonghyun, and Jinki who were his university friends as well to be a baby with.

Jongin smiled at the memory but realized it was 11:59, so he would have to start getting ready.  He wanted everything to be perfect for when Taemin came over.  He decided to give Kyungsoo a heads up. Jongin walked into the living room to find Kyungsoo sprawled out on the couch, diapered bottom in the air, and on his pacifier still watching Pororo.  The power that cartoon had over his baby…even after all these years he still would never  fully understand. Jongin approached Kyungsoo and rubbed his back. Kyungsoo looked up at Jongin and smiled. Jongin smiled back.

“Hey baby, we are having company today, so I’m going to put you in something more presentable okay?” Kyungsoo sat up and removed the pacifier.

“Who daddy?”

“Well Minnie is coming over and you haven’t-“Kyungsoo then got excited.

“Yay!! Minnie coming Minnie coming!” Jongin laughed and looked at his baby puzzled.

“You seem excited baby. You’ve never even me-“

“Oh daddy I can’t wait! Let’s get ready now!!” Jongin laughed and just shrugged.  His baby was just so cute and he figured it would be a nice surprise for him. Jongin took Kyungsoo up stair sand got him into a black t-shirt with some shorts.  He styled up his hair slightly and wiped his face down.  Jongin decided to wear his striped shirt that was black, white, grey and red, with a pair of jeans.  After getting them ready Jongin took Kyungsoo back downstairs so he could watch more television while he went to start on lunch.  Jongin decided that some macaroni and cheese with carrots would be a good choice.  He also prepared some grapes and strawberry slices.  He looked into the fridge to see what there was to drink.  Jogin noticed that there was only 1 banana milk left….hmm Kyungsoo wouldn’t mind giving the last to Taemin because Kyungsoo was a good baby who shared.  Jongin went to the garage to get the spare high chair he had just in case something happened to Kyungsoo’s.  He dusted it off, and cleaned it accordingly.  He was about to put some more finishing touches when the door bell rang. Jongin rushed out of the kitchen to answer it.  When he opened the door there was Choi Minho standing there with Taemin holding his hand beside him, smiling that adorable smile.

“Hyung! It’s good to see you.” Jongin said with enthusiasm. Minho nodded and smiled as well.

“It’s good to see you as well. This is a nice place you have here dongseang.” Jongin smiled.

“Thank you I really-“

“Daddy Jongin!!!” Taemin piped with excitement, happy to see Jongin again and running into his arms. Jongin grinned and picked Taemin up placing a kiss on his cheek.

“Hey Minnie! My your still so cute!! Look at this hair! It’s so long!” Taemin pouted.

“I’m not cute…” Taemin said crossing his arms. Jongin snickered.  Even though his child hood friend was playing a baby, he still hated being called cute just the same.

“So where is the little guy? Ive only seen Kyungsoo in photos. Id like to see him before I go.” Minho asked looking around.

“Oh he’s in the living room. Kyungie!! Come here baby!” Jongin called. Soon you could hear little feet running to the door, but when Kyungsoo got there he stopped.  He looked at the human frog in the door and looked at the girl in his Daddy’s arms. Kyungsoo was puzzled...”wheres Minnie…” he thought. Suddenly the big man that looked like a frog walked up to Kyungsoo with a smile.

“Hi Kyungsoo! My your even cuter in person arent you?” the stranger said to Kyungsoo in a deep voice. Jongin saw Kyungsoo getting shy so he intervened.

“Its okay baby. This is uncle Minho. He’s Daddy’s hyung from college.” Jongin whispered into Kyungsoos ear. Kyungsoo nodded and looked at Minho again, smiling a little bit.

“H-hi Uncle Minho…” Minho laughed and ruffled Kyungsoos hair.

“Aigoo so cute! How old are you little one?”

“4….” Minho smiled.

“Same age as my Minnie.” Kyungsoo looked confused and looked towards the door.

“What’s wrong baby?” Jongin asked in confusion.

“Uncle Minho said that Minnie is four, but Minnie isn’t four daddy, Minnie is five. And how does Uncle Minho know Minnie and Uncle Chen? And who is she?” Kyungsoo said pointing at Taemin. Minho and Jongin started laughing at Kyungsoos cuteness, while Taemin wasn’t so amused.

“Don’t point baby that’s rude, and this is Taemin.  He goes by Minnie too and he’s very much a boy sweetie just like you. Say hi to Taemin Kyungsoo.” Kyungsoo looked Taemin over and no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter