Im Sorry Daddy

The Daddy Brigade!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol woke up bright and early as usual.  If he was going to make his baby a nice breakfast before work then he had to be up at this time every day. Thinking about the pleased look on his babies face when he prepared him his favorite breakfast was putting a huge smile on his face. Chanyeol hopped into the shower, styled up his hair, and put on his big rimmed glasses.  He left his room and headed to the kitchen.  On his way he took a peek into Baekhyuns room.  Baekhyun was cuddled up to one of the many (at least 10) rilakkuma bears that Chanyeol had gotten him.  Baekhyun had a thing for rilakkuma and so did Chanyeol.  His favorite however was the one dressed in a little cow outfit and had the Taurus sign on it. Chanyeol smiled fondly as his baby was cutely his thumb while deep in dream land still. His legs exposed from kicking his blanket off and his diaper showing slightly through his pajama pants. However now was not the time to drool over his baby’s cuteness. Chanyeol busted a move to the kitchen to get a move on with food because if Baekhyun woke up and food was not prepared….well that just resulted in an unhappy Baekhyun and an equally unhappy Chanyeol. Chanyeol decided that an omelet filled with spinach, cheddar cheese, and some chicken bits just seasoned perfectly with a side of toast with butter and jelly would be sufficient. Chanyeol quickly got to work.  He made sure that the spinach was a decent size, the cheese was grated very finely, and the chicken wasn’t too big or too small.  After the omelets were prepared he got the toast ready. Equal amounts of butter and jelly on each piece of toast, with only strawberry jelly (It’s the only kind that Baekhyun liked…). Chanyoel smiled in satisfaction.  The breakfast looked perfect and it smelled great too. Yes it seemed like a lot of trouble for his baby, and yes Baekhyun was a little high maintenance (if you hadn’t solely caught on…), but he wanted his little puppy to have the very best, so Chanyeol spoiled him completely rotten.  His friends would laugh at how much Baekhyun had him wrapped around his little finger, but as long as he was happy that’s all that mattered.  Chanyeol snapped out of his day dream because it was time to wake up Baekhyun.  Chanyeol made his way upstairs and walked into Baekhyuns room. Chanyoel placed a kiss on his baby’s cheek.

“Wake up princess.” Chanyeol whispered Baekhyuns hair. Baekhyun squirmed, and opened his eyes slightly.

“Mmmm…” he complained and rubbed his eye with his fist. Chanyeol laughed.

“Come on sweetie.  Breakfast is ready.”

“But Daddy….I’m still sleepy….”Baekhyun protested.

“I know princess but come on, Daddy has to go to work now…you don’t want him to be late do you?” Truth be told, waking up the little pampered pup was always a challenge.  Baekhyun wasn’t a morning person.  Never had been, never will be.  This always caused Chanyeol to be a little late to work, and even though he basically owned the company, he wanted to set a good example to his employies by getting his to work on time.  When Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun still wasn’t moving, he sighed and resorted to his last measure.  He reached down and hoisted him into his arms. Baekhyun squirmed in Chanyeols hold and complained. Now Baekhyun liked being carried and lifted by Chanyeol….just not in the morning.

“No daddy…wanna go back to sleep…” Chanyeol sighed and kissed Baekhyuns head.

“I know baby I know, but you have to get up. Food is ready. Don’t be difficult please.” He heard a humph come from his baby, and Chanyeol couldn’t help but laugh.  His feistiness was always cute in the morning. Once they reached the Kitchen, Chanyeol placed Baekhyun in his high-chair and proceeded to bib him but Baekhyun turned his head.

“What’s wrong baby?”

“I wanna wear the teddy bear one daddy…” Chanyeol nodded.

“Alright honey. Here you go.” Baekhyun smiled.  He liked the bear bib the best.  Chanyeol then served Baekhyun his food and began cleaning the kitchen.  It was already too late for him to eat anything so he just opted to clean up.  Not even a second after he started cleaning up Baekhyun called him.

“Daddy….the foods cold…” Baekhyun pouted.

“Oh I’m sorry honey.  Ill reheat it for you.” Chanyeol then popped the food back into the microwave and continued cleaning.  When he heard the ding, he retrieved the food and gave it back to Baekhyun. Chanyeol didn’t even get to turn around before his baby grabbed his sleeve with yet another complaint.

“Daddy it’s too hot now….can you blow on it please…” Chanyeol smiled.

“Of course pumpkin.” Chanyeol then picked up Baekhyuns spoon, tore a piece of the omelet and blew on it. He guided it to Baekhyuns mouth and he happily accepted it. Chanyeol proceeded to feed Baekhyun until every bit of food was off his plate.  Chanyeol looked at his watch and sighed.  He was so not getting there on time that’s for sure.

“Okay baby, let’s get you changed before I go to work okay?”

“No. I’m thirsty daddy. I want milk.” Baekhyun protested.

“I know I’ll get you a bottle after I change your diaper.” Baekhyun pouted. Chanyeol led him to the bathroom and proceeded to change Baekhyun, however because it wasn’t when Baekhyun wanted to, he wasn’t exactly pleasant about it.  He squirmed and kicked his feet slightly, till Chanyeol had to grab them in a firm (yet gentle) hold.  Chanyeol somewhat dreaded changing Baekhyun, not because he didn’t like to, but because Baekhyun never wanted to when Chanyeol had to and always put up a little fight.  He always was doing something else of more importance to just take 3 minutes of his time to let Chanyeol change him.  It was exhausting but the job got done none the less.  After he was finished he brought Baekhyun to the living room to put some cartoons on for him, and give him some coloring books.  That should hopefully keep him occupied. Chanyeol prepared 4 bottles of milk, 2 filled with apple juice, and 2 filled with grape juice just to give a variety. Chanyeol grabbed his work bag, keys, wallet, and his cell phone. He came out to the living room with a bottle in his hand, to Baekhyun who was watching Tom and Jerry.

“Here’s your bottle baby. Daddy has to go now. You behave yourself while I’m gone, and if anything goes wrong call me okay?” Baekhyun just nodded, bottle already in his mouth, cutely as he watched the cartoon on the floor.

“Daddy don’t forget you promised me you would get me the new SNSD Cd today. I wanna have it before anyone else.” Baekhyun piped up never taking his eyes from the TV. Chanyeol smiled.

“Of course princess.” That was a perk to owning a music company, he always got first dibs on the music before anyone else did.  Baekhyun was a huge fan boy of Snsd.  When they met and started dating in college, it was always Snsd this and Snsd that.  He even knew a few of the dances and Chanyeol found it to be the cutest thing he had ever seen. Chanyeol smiled, ruffled his baby’s hair, and placed a kiss on his head.

“Bye princess, I love you. Be back soon.” Baekhyun just hummed to immersed in his cartoons and still going at his milk. Chanyeol laughed and headed out the door. Time for another day of work!

 

Chanyeol got into work exactly an hour late.  He groaned.  He really didn’t like coming into work late, but hey his little Baekie was more important.  Chanyeol walked into the studio and smiled.  Being around so many instruments was always a heartwarming feeling for him.  Ever since he was in high school he devoted his time to music, but he especially loved the Acoustic guitar.  That instrument had so many memories for him, one of his favorite being how he won Baekhyun over. Once Chanyeol got to college he was pretty immersed in his studies and even though he was an outgoing guy he really wanted to be a well known musician in the future.  He could remember practicing in the schools practice room when he heard a laugh.  Chanyeol looked up to see a boy with brown hair, eye liner, and the most beautiful eye smile he had ever seen. Chanyeol was determined to win that beauty over.  After countless playing, practice, and satisfaction Chanyeol had the perfect plan to win Baekhyun over.  It was the day of the talent show and Chanyeol decided to play his guitar for the show.  When Chanyeol got up, he made a request to the lighters person and they nodded in agreement.  Chanyeol then told the audience that this song was for someone very special, and then the lights dimmed and two spotlights came on, one on Chanyeol and one on Baekhyun.  The whole audience gasped including Baekhyun. Chanyeol began to sing his song to Baekhyun and at the end, he tossed a rose to him.  The whole audience was filled with awws and how sweets, along with applause. Chanyeol won the talent show and Baekhyuns heart that day.

Chanyeol smiled at the memory and began to work.  Today he was supposed to be watching over and reviewing some new recruits. As Chanyeol was working his assistant came into his office with a croissant and a vanilla mocha chino.

“Here you go! The usual.” She said with a bright smile.

“Thank you Luna.” Chanyeol said with an equally bright smile.

“No problem Chan, I know you probably came to work again hungry. You do that a lot of the time. It’s like you have a kid at home because you sometimes come in pretty spent too.” Luna said laughing at her joke. Chanyeol just grinned and shook his head…if only she knew.

“So who are the newbie’s coming in to work today?”

“Well they are a group called B.A.P I believe….what does that stand for? Blond Asian People?” Chanyoel laughed at Luna.

“Haha very funny Luna.  I would say it stands for Best Absolute Perfect.” Luna rolled her eyes.

“Mine had a better punch line.” Chanyeol shook his head.

“Alright well how many members are there?”

“Well there are six of them according to this going by the names of Daehyun, Zelo, Yong Guk, Himchan, Jong up, and Young Jae.”

“Mmm alright, when are they coming?”

“Well probably-“Luna couldn’t finish because the door opened reveling the aspiring Idols.

“Ah here they are now!” Luna said with a grin.

“Alright. Let’s get to work.” Chanyeol always had fun working with the younger idols.  They were so fresh out of school and ready to make their debut into the world.  A much needed breath of fresh air from the veterans he has most of the time.  This group of munchkins were quite fun to be around, granted the one called Himchan was a bit of a Diva, but its okay.  Chanyeol was used to it, for he had one right at home.  Speaking of divas, Chanyeol wondered how his baby was doing.  He always called Baekhyun around lunch time to make sure he was okay, he even sometimes had Joonmyun check up on him. Chanyeol snapped from his thoughts as Luna asked him a question.

“Okay Chan, they just finished up, so we are breaking for lunch now. You wanna go to that new restaurant down the street, I hear they really amazing bimpap.”

“Id love to Luna, but I think I’m just going to grab a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter