Introducing the Babies/Reunion

The Daddy Brigade!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Minnie hurry up! We have to have everything prepared. They will be here soon!” Chen shouted anxiously for his little steam bun.

“Okay daddy!” Minnie called back, running down the stairs to his daddy wearing blue shorts with a white polo shirt.

“Today’s the day that Minnie makes friends right Daddy?” Minnie asked his daddy with huge eyes. Chen laughed and squeezed Minseok’s cheek causing him to giggle and scrunch up his cute little nose.

“That’s right baby!”  Today was the day indeed.  Today was the day that Chen’s friends from high school were coming over for a visit.  Time surely did fly by fast for all of them and lots had happened to every one of them.  Chen was just fresh out of college and working for a multi-national company.  It was always his dream to work for a company that huge, and now it was finally coming true.  Working for a company that big had its perks, and left him and his beautiful little baby quite well off (they are rich, but their just being polite). What Chen missed mostly now a days was his close friends from high school. Joonmyun, Jongin, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Yifan aka Kris.  It was funny how they all just kind of clustered together, having completely different personalities and interests.  However the one thing they all had in common was their special kink.  That’s right; they  all played the role of daddies, while their lovers were their babies.  Chen and the others knew way back then that they all wanted to find a lover to satisfy that kink, and after so many years, they finally did.  So today his little Minnie was going to meet his friend’s babies, and hopefully make some friends to play with.  Minseok was everything to Chen.  When they first met, which was in University, he was pretty quiet, and didn’t talk to many people.  Chen instantly took an interest in the chubby cheeked boy and did everything in his power to get his attention.  And now here they are, graduated and living together in their posh pent house.  As the daddy of this relationship, he told Minseok that he wouldn’t have to work, that he would take care of everything, and even though Minseok had a degree in hospitality and was wary of the idea at first, he eventually complied.  Now back to the present time, Chen was busy scrambling all over the pent house, making sure it was clean and neat and was clear enough for six babies to play in.  Chen was always about making first impressions and he wanted this to be a good one, considering he hadn’t seen his friends in so many years.  As he was arranging the pillows on the couch he noticed Minnie brining his leggos down to the middle of the living room.

“Baby put those away.  I need you to help clean.” Chen said exasperated.

“But daddy, when the others come over, I want to be ready to play immediately!” Minnie said with a big smile. Chen shook his head and chuckled.

“I know puddin, but let’s keep it clean for now.  When they all get here then you can take out your toys okay?”

“Alright Daddy! Daddy?”

“Yes baby?”

“What are they like? The other babies?” Minseok asked following Chen like a puppy as he moved swiftly.

“I don’t know sweetie. That’s up to you to find out. There done!” The living room was spotless now.

“Okay baby, let’s get you some breakfast before they come okay?”

“Okay!” Chen smiled and led Minseok into the kitchen.  He picked him up and put him in his high-chair while he prepared some breakfast for Minseok.

“Daddy I want chocolate milk! Can I please have it!!” Minseok called wagging his feet back and forth.

“You know I don’t like you having flavored milk for breakfast Minnie.  You can have chocolate milk during snack time.” Chen said while finishing up the scrambled eggs and bacon. Minnie pouted in his highchair.  He really really wanted some chocolate milk right now.

“Oh don’t pout baby. I don’t want you being pouty when the guests come, now eat your breakfast.” Chen said evenly, whilst fastening a bib onto Minseok.  While Minseok ate, Chen got himself a blueberry muffin with butter and some coffee, and started reading the Seoul times.

“Daddy….thirsty...” Minseok called, interrupting Chen from his newspaper.

“Okay sweetie. Give me a minute.” Chen got up and prepared Minnie his bottle of milk, checking the temperature. Not to hot or too cold. As Chen made his way back to his baby he sighed exasperated.

“Minnie…look at your face baby….you have eggs and grease all over it...” Chen said shaking his head.

“I’m sorry daddy…” Minseok said pouting once more.

“It’s alright, just try to be cleaner from now on.” Chen said while wiping his face with a napkin.  Chen handed Minnie his bottle, and watched in amusement as his cute little boy down his milk like there was no tomorrow.  After Minseok finished his bottle, Chen took him upstairs just to clean him up a bit more, and freshen himself up.  Soon the door bell rang.

“Oh that’s them! Okay Minnie, be on your best behavior for daddy okay?” Minseok smiled.

“Minnie always a good boy daddy!” Chen smiled.

“I know baby.” Chen placed a kiss on Minseoks lips and led them both down stairs.  Chen went to the door and opened it.  A big smile came over his features.

“Hey man how are you! You still look like a troll!” came his friend’s laugher.

“And you still look like the derp you always have been. I see your ears still haven’t shrunk yet.”

“Oh shut up Chen!” his friend started laughing heartily.

“Come on in Chanyeol!” Chen said letting his friend in. Chanyeol came into the pent house along with a cute boy with dark brown hair who was holding his hand tightly.

“And who is this?” Chanyeol smiled.

“This is Baekhyun! Come on baby say hi to Daddy's friend.” Chanyeol urged him.

“Hi mister!” Baekhyun said with a bright smile. Chen smiled as well.

“Hello Baekhyun it’s nice to meet you!” Baekhyun started looking around.

“Daddy where is his baby?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol.

“Yea where is he Chen?”

“Oh he probably went to the dining room.  I think we should just introduce them when they are all here wouldn’t you agree?” Chanyeol nodded.

“I think so too. By the way this is a nice place!”

“Thanks man.”  They made small talk in the living room, while Baekhyun sat beside his daddy, and Minseok sat on Chens lap.  The two babies eyed each other but didn’t say anything yet.  Soon another couple of knocks came to the door.  Chen got up to answer it. When he opened the door there stood a tall man that looked like a model wearing shades.  Chen would know that tall physic and face anywhere.

“Yifan, you make your entrance I see.” Chen said with a smirk.

“Don’t be an Chen, you know I go by Kris.” Kris said narrowing his eyes, but then giving a smile.

“Well it’s good to see you, you look great.”

“Same as you, and look who I picked up in the parking lot.” Kris said with an amused face. Chen looked behind and brightened up.

“Jongin, Sehun!”

“Hey Chen! Long time no see.” Jongin said with a smile. Sehun smiled as well and they all bro hugged each other.

“Come on in guys, Chanyeols here too.”

“Wow really? Its surprisingly quiet I wouldn’t have known.” Kris said with a smirk.

“I heard that hyung!” Chanyeol said seeing who it was. They all left and gathered in. Kris sat down next to Chanyeol along with a cute little boy with black hair, pale skin, and dark circles around his eyes.  He looked like a human panda.  Jongin took one of the single chairs with his little one sitting on his lap.  His big eyes that would put an owl to shame looked around the pent house curiously. Sehun grabbed his seat right next to Chen and sat his baby, which looked like a cute little deer next to him.  All the babies eyed each other with curiosity, but they dared not say a word.  They just waited patiently with their daddy's for further instructions.

“Where’s Joonmyun?” Chen asked looking around, since they were short a friend and baby.

“He said he was coming.  He must be stuck in some traffic.” Sehun said while playing with his baby’s soft brown/blond hair, being mindful of the red beanie he was wearing.

“So why don’t we get started with this reunion?” Jongin suggested and they all agreed.

“Okay you guys well this is Minseok! Say hi to everyone baby. Be a good host.” Minseok twiddled his fingers and let out a cute hi.

This is Zitao, but you can call him Tao for short.” Kris said introducing his little one. Tao waved, and made the cute little panda plushy he was holding wave as well before hiding behind Kris.  The dads chuckled at how cute Kris’s baby was.

“This is my little pride and joy, Baekhyun!” Chanyeol said with a big smile.

“This is my little Kyungsoo. Say hi Kyungsoo.” Jongin urged his little owl.

“Hi.” Kyungsoo said with a smile.

“And this little rascal is my Luhan!” Sehun said with a smile.

“Daddy…I’m not a rascal….” Luhan pouted. Sehun laughed and kissed his lips.

“I know baby I’m just playing.”  They all started laughing at Luhans cute pout.

“Okay babies, well why don’t you all get to know each other yea?” Chen suggested and they all nodded.  Luhan, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Minseok and Tao were all pushed to the center of the living room. They all looked at eachother, and then back at their daddy's.

“Its okay little ones just start talking.  Get to know each other.”  Chen piped up. Minseok was the first to talk.

“W-well I’m…Minseok but….you guys can call me Minnie.” Minseok said with a small smile.

“You look like a Boazi!” Luhan suddenly piped up.

“No I don’t!” Minseok said denying it. Luhan laughed.

“Yea you do! But it’s okay cause you’re really cute Minnie!”  Luhan said with a smile and the other babies agreed.

“Thank you…you’re cute too uh…”

“Luhan! But you guys can call me Lulu!” Luhan said with a big smile. 

“You look like bambi Lulu, I like that movie even though it’s sad” Kyungsoo said.

“Thank you Kyungie! You look like an owl! And Tao looks like a panda!” Luhan said matter of factly. Tao blushed but smiled.

“What do I look like??” Baekhyun asked his new friends.

“You don’t really look like anything Baekie…” Kyungsoo said looking at his new friend intently.

“But I wanna be an animal too!” Baekhyun said crossing his arms over his chest and pouting.

“It’s okay Baekie! I’m not an animal either! So we can be not animals together!” Minseok interjected in trying to cheer Baekhyun up.

“But I don’t wanna look like food…” Baekhyun said defiantly. Minseok puffed his cheeks.

“What's wrong with looking like food? As long as it’s cute it shouldn’t matter!” Minseok said arguing with Baekhyun.

“You guysss don’t fight! You can be a puppy Baekie! How about that?” Kyungsoo suggested trying to mediate. Baekhyun thought about it and then smiled.

“Okay Kyungie! I like puppies!” Baekhyun said with excitement.  The babies all agreed that Baekhyun would be the puppy in their group.

“So do you guys wanna play?” Minseok asked.

“Yea I wanna play!” Luhan said with excitement.

“Let’s have a tea party” Kyungsoo suggested.

“But not everyone is here…let’s wait for the other baby to come, and then we can have a tea party!” Baekhyun said. They all agreed with that statement.

“Well I have leggos, you guys wanna play with my leggos? What do you think panda?” Minseok asked Tao since he had been the quietest.

“I don’t mind…as long as Fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter