The 7th Anniversary

CHANSOO is L.O.V.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol woke up, and see the alarm clock on the bedside table.

4:00 AM.

Still very early to get up, but this is a special day for him and Kyungsoo, his spouse since 7 years ago. Yes, this is the 7th year anniversarry of their marriage. Of course, he's so excited. He looked at Kyungsoo who is still asleep beside him. He must have been very tired, because of trouble taking care of Sehun, their only child, the new first year of primary school entry. He peck the still asleep-Kyungsoo's cheeks then get up from their share king-size-bed.

Let's make today our best day ever!

-------------

---♥

Chanyeol set everything up. Breakfast. Sehun'a uniform. wash the dishes. Laundry. Clean the whole house. He did everything. In fact, he even forgot that he is did not take a shower yet. He just want to makes today perfect for Kyungsoo, for them.

Chanyeol already dying when he looked at the clock,

6:25 AM.

'Ah, so this is how it feels to take care of the house. It's really tiring. I promise to love Kyungsoo till dead. no, even after I am dead. No, even until forever!' Chanyeol thought, he feels like crying to think that Kyungsoo did this everyday to him, and he didn't even say a single word of complain, he will always welcomed the after-working Chanyeol with a sincere smile, he would open Chanyeol's suit and saying 'You must be tired, I have prepared a warm water bath for you'. What a lovely husband(wifey).

Kyungsoo is a perfection. He's a well prepare person even since they still are boyfriends. A total opposite to Chanyeol. He'll took two lunch every day when they were still high school, because he knows for sure Chanyeol forgot his. And bring glasses to college because Chanyeol have eye problems but always forget to used the lens. but Chanyeol always have something to talk about when Kyungsoo is just silent, and Chanyeol's bright and cheerful personality can always makes Kyungsoo's life more colorful. Chanyeol chuckles to think their memories when they were still lovers. They are totally different but complementary to each other.

Everything is done, Time to prepare himself.

------------

----♥

Chanyeol finished with himself, and now standing in front of a stand-mirror in their room. Clothes? check! Hair? Checks! Wallet? Check! face? Checks!

"woah~ how could someone as handsome as this" Chanyeol murmured with narcissistic.

He saw Kyungsoo is still sound asleep. "Should we wake our princess up now?" He said with playfulness. And then rolls his eyes throughout the room that filled with clothes that strewn everywhere. Excited husband is excited. Chanyeol facepalming himself to see the mess that he did again.

Okay, let's finished this quickly and get the other plans right!

---------

---♥

"Sehunie~ please~"

"Why dad? And today is daddy's day to take me to school!" Sehun crossed his arm on the chest, pouting cutely.

"But today dad and daddy are busy honey, please, just this one day, Jong in hyung will treat you well, I promise!"

Sehun looks thinking hard.

"Appa would buy you ice cream and choco!"

"..."

"Appa would buy the latest release robot toy for you"

"..."

"We're going on vacation wherever you want on this holiday"

"Call! azza! You can't lie dad, your promise already written in heaven"

"What? You sound scary son. Alright alright, I promise! So let's go to downstair , Jong in hyung already waiting for you, have fun son, see you tomorrow!"

"Eung~ see you tomorrow dad!" Sehun pecks Chanyeol's cheeks, and whisper "have fun with daddy Kyungie" and then waves cutely as nothing happened. Chanyeol dumbfounded on spot.

Really, like father like son.

"Finally, let's launch the plans!" Chanyeol chuckles excitedly.

-----------

---♥

Kyungsoo opened his eyes slowly felt something wet touched his cheek, "Chanyeol!" He shrieked in surprise and immediately got up from his spot, "what are you doing this early morning?" he is holding his head, feeling dizzy.

"Wah ~ so that your responses when your husband gave you a warm kiss?"

"It's not that Chanyeol, you just surprise me this early morning, anyway when I was sleeping"

"I wake you up,"

"With a wet kiss?"

"On the cheeks, underline it!"

"Okay, whatever"

"and you are my wife"

"And I'm a man, bold it!"

"But you are the one that g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter