Kyungsoo ah~ (Drabble)

CHANSOO is L.O.V.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyungsoo ah~"

"Kyungsoo ah~"

"Kyungsoo ah!"

"Kyungsoo ah~"

"Why why Park Chanyeol-ssi, WHY?! you've been calling my name for hundreds times already today! What so important to do that?!" Kyungsoo shout at Chanyeol from the top of their bed terraced.

"Because you have such a beautiful name.." Chanyeol stopped "and I miss you" he continued in the low tone.

Kyungsoo sighed.

"I acknowledge about my beautiful name, but why are you missed me? we meets everyday and live in the same room even" he said.

"You're avoiding me lately" Chanyeol said, more like intimidating.

"Me? No, i'm not!" Kyungsoo defend himself.

"You are!" Chanyeol get up from his bed and face Kyungsoo. He looked at Kyungsoo in the eyes but he avoiding him. Kyungsoo just sat on his bed, looked at anything but Chanyeol. He bite his lower lips, nervous.

Chanyeol sighed, "What makes you do that?" He asked, but Kyungsoo just silent.

"Baby, I miss you, don't you miss me too?" Chanyeol take Kyungsoo hands into his. And finally Kyungsoo look at him.

"I miss you too.." Kyungsoo answer, "but i'm upset" he continued.

"Why? Baekhyun?" Chanyeol smirk, "are you jealous?" He asked again. Kyungsoo just looked down, his white cheeks turns red.

Chanyeol chuckle and pinch Kyungsoo cheeks, shy Kyungsoo is the cutest!

"You know," Chanyeol began "he's not in very good situation right now, he's down and me, as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter