Embarassment

Snow Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School was such a pain the next day. Ara was absent for some reason so I became a loner the whole day. Everyone was happily discussing their holiday plans while I couldn't help but be jealous they were going to have so much fun while I know I'll just be home by myself for the whole winter holiday.

After struggling for 7 hours, school has finally ended. School has never felt so long before and I've never felt so relieved to get out.

As I was walking back home, I saw a familiar guy bickering with one of the older ladies at an ice cream stand.

"Come on! I'm only a few cents short. It's just ice cream. Can't you just give me the ice cream?!" the guy whined.

I let out a little laugh, thinking the whole situation was so funny. A guy in his early teens begging for ice cream?

"NO MEANS NO! GO AWAY!" she said as she pushed him away. He lets out a little pout before angrily ruffling his hair.

I walked over to the ice cream stand and gave the woman a five dollar bill. "Two ice cream of this flavor please,'' I pointed at the ice cream the guy wanted. From the corner of my eyes, I could see he was staring at the two ice creams that was in my hand.

"Here," I held out one of the ice cream I bought.

He gave me a confused look before answering. "Are you sure?"

I nodded. "If you don't want it then I'll just eat it all by myself," I joked.

The guy beamed and happily took the ice cream from my hand. "Thank you Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter