Friends

Snow Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before I could slam the door shut, he stuck his foot in to prevent me from closing it. 

"What are you doing?" I asked as I tried to kick his foot out. I failed miserably when he pushed the door open and stepped in. "Hey this is my territory. I can report you for this you know," I threatened him.

He gave me a smile in return. "I was worried about you yesterday you know. You just left like that in the middle of the night."

My face flushed red due to embarrassment. I awkwardly cleared my throat, thinking of how I can change the topic whithout making it obvious he was making me flustered. "Why are you here? How did you know where I lived anyway?"

Mark shrugged. "I followed you home."

I let out a laugh and rolled my eyes. "That's not creepy at all."

Mark laughed. "You're funny."

I unconsciously smiled. "I'll take that as a compliment."

Before I knew it, we ended up sitting on the couch and talked about each other. Mark told me how he lived in Los Angeles and come back to Korea every December to spend Christmas with his friends. Even though I knew he was only telling me half of the truth, I just nodded and went along anyway.

Now that I finally got a clear view of his face, I noticed he was quite handsome. I felt bad that I was just staring at his face the whole time instead of paying attention to what he was saying. 

"Do you live alone?" Mark asked.

I quickly snapped back to reality. 'U-ugh yeah!" I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck and let out a fake laugh. 

Mark furrowed hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter