More Than Friends Chapter 4

More Than Friends

Once you got something to eat you and Dujun decided to go see a movie. When you got to the theater you bumped into someone. You apologized and looked up at him to see his face and when you did you seen this tall and handsome guy. He had the most beautiful brown eyes, brown hair, fair skin and the most beautiful smile you ever seen. He asked if you were ok but you were to mesmerized by his eyes that you couldn't bring yourself to reply to him. He giggled and you finally snapped out of it and apologized again. "You don't need to apologize. I'm Sehun, what's your name?" He asked sticking his hand out for you to shake. You took his hand in yours and told him your name. "That's a beautiful name." "Thanks" "Are you here alone?" "No, my brother went to buy our movie tickets." You said. "Oh, what movie are you going to see?" "Deliver Us From Evil." "That's what me and my friend are going to see." "Really? That's cool." "Do you wanna sit with us?" He asked pouting. "Sure." "Cool. See you soon." He replied and walked away with his friend while you went to find your brother. While you were looking for him you started smiling like an idiot because you were thinking about Sehun. "He's so cute." You said to yourself but just loud enough for your brother to hear it. "Who's cute?" "Oh oppa I was looking for you." You said trying to change the topic. "Well you found me. Now who's cute?" "Just a guy I met that's all." You said and walked to the room that was going to play the movie. It was 2 hours before the movie would start so you just sat there and waited.

-----------Sehuns POV-----------

"Why am I smiling like an idiot?" He asked himself and put on a straight face when he saw his friend walking up to him. "Why are you smiling?" His friend asked. "I just met the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." "What's her name?" "Her name is Y/N." "That's a really pretty name." "That's what I said and what's even better is that she's going to sit with us in the movie room." Sehun said and his friend freaked out a little. "My best friend Sehun has a crush on Y/N." "I do not. I don't even know her that well." "So, you still like her." "Whatever." Sehun said and walked away and went to the movie room. He seen you sitting in one of the seats and walked over to you. "Is this seat taken?" He asked. You looked up and noticed it was Sehun and smiled. "No it's not." "Why are sitting in here by yourself?" He asked sitting down. "Just thinking." "About?" He asked curiously. "It's a long story." "Well we still have an hour before people start coming in and I'm a really good listener." He said with a smile. You started to blush and told him everything that happened. "That ." He said. "Yeah, it really does." You replied while tears escaped from your eyes. "Hey don't cry. It'll be ok." He said reassuringly. "Thanks." You said forcing a smile. He put his arms around you and hugged you while you cried into his chest. You broke away and saw his shirt was wet from your tears. "Sorry." You said wiping your eyes. "It's ok."

-----------End Of POV-----------

People started to come in and your brother was one of them. "Yah!" "Oppa! This is Sehun. He's a friend of mine. Sehun this is my brother Dujun." You said. "Nice to meet you hyung." Sehun said. "Nice to neet you too." "The movie is starting." You and Sehuns friend said at the same time. You all went to sit down and Sehun sat next to you and put his arm around your shoulder. You snuggled up next to him and you both smiled. When the movie was over you and your brother started to get in the car when you heard someone yelling your name. "Y/N!" When you turned around you saw Sehun running up to you. "What's your number?" He asked. You told him and he said he would text you later. "Ok. Talk to you later." "Bye Sehun." You said as you got in the car. Your brother drove home and you both went to your rooms to go to bed.

 

 

 

 

[Authors Note: Ohkay so maybe this chapter isn't that good either. I'm kinda having writers block so hopefully it'll go away. I also decided to feature Sehun from Exo in the next few chapters since the story isn't in Korea anymore. I just thought I would add some new people so if you have any ideas on who else to feature in the next few chapters just comment them. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY.]