More Than Friends

More Than Friends

It was  your first day of your senior year in high school and you were dreading it. You hated school so much and the only reason you went was because of your best friend Yoseob. You and Yoseob have been best friends since you were five, you love  I'm like a brother but all that changed last year when he told you he was in love with you. Things weren't the same after that. Everytime he tried to talk to you, you just ignored him and walked away. It was hard to be friends with him knowing how he felt.

The next week you overheard some people talking about Yoseob and his new girlfriend. You hate  the face that he didn't tell you, then again you barely talked. You looked for him around school and when you finally found him you yelled. "Yoseob!" He looked at you with a surprised look, shocked that you were trying to talk to him. He got up from the table he was at and walked over to you. "Y/N? Are you ok?" He asked with a worried voice. "I don't feel good. Could you take me home?" You asked. He waited a few seconds before he replied. "Sure, let's go." He said and with that you both were walking home.

You decided to bring up home having a girlfriend. "Were you going to tell me?" You asked. "Tell you what?" He replied. You stoped walking and he turned to look at you. "Were you going to tell me you had a girlfriend?" You asked again. He looked  at you with widened eyes, "How did you know?" He asked. "I heard some people at school talking about it." You said. He was speechless so you decided to speak again. "I know we don't talk that much anymore but you're still my friend. Well at least I hope you are." You said choking back tears. "Of course we're still friends." He said hugging you. "I just thought you wouldn't care about me having a girlfriend." He said looking at you with a confused look on his face wondering why you cared.

"Of course I care. Why wouldn't I?" You asked. "Because you have barely talked  to me since  last year. I know what I said must have made things awkward between us and that's why I didn't tell you. I was giving you some space." He said. You ran up to him and gave him a bug hug and said "I'm sorry for the way I acted. I just didn't know how to feel about everything."  You both started walking again until you were pushed aside by some girl. You looked over to see who it was only to see Yoseob kissing her. "That must be the lucky girl." You thought to yourself. Not wanting to bother them, you started to walk away when Yoseob grabbed your arm. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I didn't want to bother you so I was going to go home." You replied. "But I was walking with you." He said sounding a little sad that you were leaving. "It's ok, I'll be fine. See you at school tomorrow." You waved bye and walked home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(I hope you like it. I've never written a fanfic before so this is out of my comfort zone but hopefully I'll get better at writing and the story will get better also.)