More Than Friends Chapter 3

More Than Friends

After you stopped staring at Kikwang you noticed that Yoseob looked mad. "What's wrong with you?" "Nothing, absolutely nothing." He said and walked away. He must have seen you staring at Kikwang. You went to look for Yoseob when you ran into Kikwang. "Sorry. I'm really sorry." You said to him and started walking away when he grabbed your arm. "Y/N?." "Yes?" "I'm the one who should be sorry. We used to be best friends but once we got to high school I started ignoring you and for that I am truly sorry." He said. You looked at him with widened eyes after what he just said. "It's -" you were cut off by someone. "Don't touch her!" You and Kikwang truned to see who it was only to see Yoseob running towards the both of you. "This doesn't concern you. Just go away." Kikwang said. "What do you mean this doesn't concern me? At least I didn't ruin my friendship with her over popularity." Yoseob replied. "What's wrong with you two? Yesterday you were the best of friends and now look at you." You said ripping your arm out of Kikwangs hand. "Y/N!" You truned back around to see your brother Dujun walking up to you. "Oppa? What are you doing here?" You asked confused. "I have to take you home." "Why?" "I'll tell you in the car." He said grabbing your wrist. "What's wrong with him?" Kikwang asked. "I don't know. I didn't even know he was in town." Yoseob replied. Once you and Dujun got in the car you looked at him and asked what was wrong. "You're coming to California with me. Don't ask why just do as you're told." "What about school?" You asked. "I arranged for you to take online classes." "What about my friends?" You asked tearing up. "I'm sorry Y/N. You can make new friends in America." He said. Once you pulled up to your house, you jumped out of the car and ran to Yoseob's house. You knocked on the door and he opened it. "Y/N!" He said excited. You haven't been to his house in years. "Can we talk?" "Sure, come in." Once you got in his house you turned around and hugged him. "Y/N? What's wrong?" He asked worriedly "Dujun is taking me to California with him. I have to leave school and I have to leave you." You said with tears running down your cheeks. "It'll be ok. We can text and video chat everyday." He said wiping your tears away. "Thanks Yoseob. It means alot to me that you're here." You replied with a small smile. "I'm glad we're friends." He said hugging you tight. Your brother knew where you went so he came and got you from Yoseob's house and put you in the car. "Why do I have to go to California with you?" "Don't worry about it right now. I"ll tell you when I know you're ready to hear it." And with that you were at home once again. Once you got in the house you seen all your bags were packed. "So this is what he was doing." You thought to yourself. "I left you an outfit in your room so you can get a shower. We leave first thing in the morning." You went to your room and got your clothes to take a shower. After you got a shower you went to bed. When you woke up it was time to leave and go to California. You walked out of your room and into the living room where you found Yoseob and Kikwang waiting for you. "What are you two doing here?" "After you left last night I called Kikwang and told him what was going on." "I'll miss you both so much." You said. As you werre about to hug them Dujun came in and said it was time to go. You hurried and hugged them and said your goodbyes and off to the airport you went. "Flight to California is now boarding." You heard the lady over the intercom say. "That's us." Dujun said and you both started to get on the plane. Once the plane landed you went to get your bags. You and Dujun got in a cab and went to his house. "It's so big." You said to yourself. You've never seen his house before so you were shocked at how big it was. Dujun was never really a fan of big and fancy houses but he had one. "Come on." He said. "Oppa your house is so big." "I know but I don't really like it." He replied. "I'll show you your room." "ok oppa." You both walked to a big pink room filled with all kinds of things you liked. "I'll let you unpack and then we can go get something to eat." "Thanks oppa." You said as he walked out of the room. You started to unpack when you seen a picture of you and Yoseob when you were little. You sat it on the table next to your bed and put your clothes away. Once you were done you walked out of your room to find Dujun. When you found him you told him you were done unpacking. "That was fast." "Well I'm hungry and I wanted to get it over with." "Ok then. Let's go." He said and you both got in the car and wen to get something to eat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Authors Note: This chapter is kind of lame but I promise the next chapter will be better. I hope you enjoy the story.]