More The Friends Chapter 2

More Than Friends

Once you got home you went to your room and jumped in bed. "What's wrong with me?" you asked youself. "Y/N!" your brother Dujun yelledwhen he seen you were home from school. Dujun was more than your brother, he was your best friend other than Yoseob.

He opened your bedroom door and walked over to you. You really didn't get to see him that much because he was always busy with work. You got out of bed and gave him a big hug. "Hi oppa" you said. "I missed you so much" "I missed you too." you replied. "Junhyung and Hyunseung are coming over later is that ok?" He asked. "Of course it's ok. I don't mind at all."

Junhyung and Hyunseung were Dujun's best friends and you loved them just like brothers. Your brother and his friends were being so loud that you could barely sleep. You decided to go see why they were being loud. Turns out they were playing a games and Junhyung was constantly winning. You loved watching them play games, they were like little kids. The next thing you know your neighbor Dongwoon was knocking on you door. You opened the door and asked him what was wrong. "Could you keep it down a bit? I have to get up early for work." He said. "Sure. I know you have to work early. I'm sorry." You replied. You went over to your brother and whispered in his ear "Can you keep it down a bit?" You asked. "Sure, I'll turn it down." He said "Thanks oppa. See you in the morning." You walked back to your room and went to bed.

The next morning you woke up to people yelling. You got a quick shower and got ready for school. When you walked to the kitchen you seen your mom and brither arguing with each other. You heard your mom say that he wasn't taking you anywhere. "What are they talking about?" You said quite enough so they couldn't hear you. When you walked in they stopped talking. "We'll talk about this later." Your mom said and walked out of the house. "What was that about?" "Don't worry about it. Hurry and go or you'll be later for school." "Ok I'm going. Love you oppa." You said walking to the door. "Love you too Y/N. I'll see you when you get home." 

You walked out of the house and started walking to school. On your way to school you seen your crush Kikwang walking on the other side of the street. You had the biggest crush on him ever since you were younger. You used to be friends with him but that changed when he became the popular guy in school. He acted like he never even knew you. The thing that the most was that he became friends with Yoseob. Kikwang used to be the only friend you had to yourself and that's the way you liked it. You didn't realize that you were staring at him the whole way to school until Yoseob came up to you and noticed that you were looking at Kikwang. Yoseob hated it when you looked at other guys and you never knew why. Even now, he has a girlfriend and he still hates it.