Prologue

My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue: First Encouter
 

She was only 13 years old when her older brother brought him home for dinner for the first time. That’s when she got her very first glimpse of him. Hiding behind the staircase, she watched as her mother fussed over him while he smiled and bowed politely.

 

“Ahh ....this is the Jongin you’ve been talking about. Such a strong looking boy… you must eat a lot of meat huh? Our Baekhyun doesn’t eat nearly enough... tsk tsk tsk.”

 

“Mom, stop embarrassing me….,” Baekhyun whined noisily in a typical 16 year old boy fashion.

 

Baekhee was too busy staring the so-called Jongin boy to notice her brother’s annoying tactics. Tall, bronzed skin with perpetually wind blown looking hair... he was possibly the best looking guy her thirteen year old eyes had ever seen. Even better than Justin Bieber! She swallowed hard as she slowly peeked out from behind the staircase, hoping to catch a better look, when he suddenly noticed her presence.

 

“Ah hello Baekhee!” He greeted, flashing a friendly smile that reached up all the way to his eyes and showed off a row of perfect white teeth.


Holy cow, he knows my name. She could swear her heart stopped in that moment, as she struggled to find a response. 

 

“Hey Baekhee, why are you being so weird?” Baekhyun taunted, “Cat got your tongue?"

 

She could only stare at Jongin, speech

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter