Part 1

Separate? Nope

The sun rise slowly made its way through XOXO Pet Shop, by shining through the glass window that contained the small, little hamsters. The sunshine woke up most of the hamsters, and one was named Xiumin. Xiumin was up but also down at the same time. How? The little hamsters was wide awake, but had a slightly larger hamsters clinging to him, not showing again signs of letting go. So Xiumin just layed there, enjoying Luhan's warmth. After t a few minutes of sleep and sunshine, Luhan finally woke up with a happy feeling. Because Xiumin was still in his little arms since last night, happily Luhan nuzzled his face in Xiumin's neck and inhaled...inhaled again, then again, then again, then exhaled. Quietly Luhan exhaled with a sigh of happiness. 

The shop's door started to open with a jingle of keys signaling the owner was here and it was time to open the shop. Mr.Choi made his way through the door, grabbed his apron, turn on the lights then started to wake up the shop. By 10:00am the shop was wide awake with the sound of chripping parrots, small barks from puppies, meows from kittens, and all sorts of small creatues. 

After a few hours of open, the door open with a ringing from the bell placed on the door's handle, and young woman took her little tour around the pet shop, then she stopped infront of the cage that contain the small hamsters.

"Excuse me, sir?" asked the young woman.

"Yes?" replied Mr.Choi. 

"I would like to buy this hamster." said the woman as she pointed to Xiumin.

"Oh of course, let me get him for you then."

Ever since the young woman entered the shop, Luhan had a feeling that she liked cute things and Xiumin was cute, but he didn't know that she was gonna buy Xiumin. ONLY XIUMIN! Not him! Quickly Luhan hugged Xiumin with a great tighness when the owner came to their cage. Mr.Choi tried to pulled Luhan off Xiumin, but after 10 tries, he gave up.

"I'm sorry ma'm but Luhan doesn't want to let go of Xiumin, you might have to choose a different hamster."

"Oh that's fine, I'll just take both of them, they're really cute together anyway."

"Okay then."

When the process of paying, and trying to get Luhan off of Xiumin to put them in the box for their new owner was finished, the trio headed home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! ^^ I was really hungry while writing this(I don't know why I'm telling you this) buyt anyway so I decided to make it like chapters ^^ I know I haven't updated for awhile, but I was busy if you call busy eating,sleeping then yup I was busying also I was a little busy tho, I was busying looking throught Xiuhan pics and stuff you know, but anyway I will try to update ^^ so stay tune! ^^Sorry for the mistakes