Stranger~

The Riddle

"Woah! I've never known anyone as determined as you...so stubborn" Jaekwan told Jaehwan as he helped the younger prepare for his roadtrip. "I know right? And I'm willing to sacrifice anything just to rest in peace again!" Ken explained. "Anything? even if it's your body?" Jaekwan asked teasingly, "Yeah. Even if it's my....Ya! Why would I want to rest if I don't have my body?" Ken said as Jaekwan let out a laugh & ruffled the younger's hair then Ken laughed as well. It felt great to Jaehwan to laugh like that after being chased by nightmares for months.He wanted that~ He wanted to always laugh like that it made him feel at ease.

"There. I guess you're ready." said Jaekwan. "Well, let's see...I have clothes, food, water, & the car tools you prepared....Are you sure this is the whole set?" Ken asked. "Yeah." Jaekwan reassured him the younger smiled back at him & gave him a small hug and like that Ken started his road trip.

After an hour or two on the road he was driving on a highway outside the city, green hills covering the sides of the street when suddenly he heard a BANG! so he pulled over right away & got out of the car...

"Oh~ not this..." Ken said to himself as he saw one of the back tires blown up. "How did it blow up anyways?" he asked looking at the blown up tire "Jaekwan always has a spare in the trunk & all that I need is the Jack" he said as he went up to the trunk to get the spare & the Jack out...

He opened the trunk & searched for the jack but he didn't find it anywhere but the spare tire was right in front of him, ofcourse what's the use of the tire without the jack? how'd he change the tire if he can't lift the car & he's not superman for sure! he looked inside the car more than once but found nothing..

He decided to give his older brother a call "No signal...Great! Just great!" he said as he let out a I'm-giving-up sigh & sat in the backseat with the door open he decided to wait for a car to stop by & give him a hand. He waited & waited an hour passed by he was sitting in the driver's seat when he fell asleep.

"Help...Me....Please" the desperate pleader said while crying, then the world around Jaehwan turned to pitch black, darkness engulfed half of him, as the shadow reached his neck he screams but nothing comes out of his mouth....

*GASPS* *Heavy breathing* "It...it was just...it was just a nightmare Jaehwan-ah~ get a hold of yourself" *shakes head*

"wow! an hour & half of waiting & still no car on this highway even in the middle of the day!" Ken says looking along the road in his car.

"Hmm...What's that?" he says noticing a big figure sitting in a far distance...He grabs his backpack & walks towards the figure. "Hi" he says to the stranger as he sits besides him, the stranger replies with a slight nod...

"Waiting for cars, huh?" Ken asks. "Yes" the stranger softly answers almost a whisper to Jaehwan's ears but it's still audible. "Don't, it's hopless" he says "I've been waiting for more than an hour & half & still nothing" Ken explained. "It's okay. I'll wait a little more" the stranger replied with his soft voice.

"Lee Jaehwan, you can call me Ken" Ken said as he streched his right hand for a handshake, the stranger hesitated shaking his hand at first but he shook it anyways, he didn't want to embarrass him. "Jung Taekwoon or Leo you can say" Leo said.

"Where were you going anyways?" Ken asked but instead of a voice replying Leo glared at him "What? Did I ask something wrong?" Ken asked. "You could be some kind of creep" Leo said, Ken understood that what Taekwoon was trying to  say was (We're strangers how do you expect me to tell you where I'm going?)

"Oh no no I think you got me wrong I was thinking if I could go with you if our road is the same I hate being alone in the middle of nowhere" Jaehwan said, Leo replied him with a nod & pointed at a side of a road & said "I'm going that way, you can come along if that's your way too" Jaehwan nodded in reply & the two stood up & grabbed their backpack as they went their way after waiting another 15 hopless minutes for a never arriving car, "Long Road Ahead" Jaehwan said to no-one as the two started walking in the middle of the empty street...