Don't Look Back

The Riddle

A.N/ Greetings everyone! I'm going to break my promise and discontinue this story, I am sooo sorry. To make up for this, I'm going to write what's going to happen next and finish the story in short. So here's what happens:

 

 

Ravi doesn't actually kill Hongbin because at that moment N comes in and distracts him, which breaks the evil spell on Ravi.

In a series of events, the evil witch tries to take control of all the boys but fails every time. She makes them evil at first and turns one of the boys she wants to posses and makes the boy fight against the others.

Every time she does this though, the boys patience grows and their love for each other prevents them from leaving the possessed boy alone and together they save the kid.

 

Sujin finds out about this and helps them as well. The girl is really scared and the boys still don't know what's happening around.

 

The witch gets fed up, she tries a new spell and creates shadow figures (similar shadows to the creatures of the movie "Don't be afraid of the dark" but except that these shadows are quite big and are shadows xD) their faces are unseen but the structure of their fangs are seen and also, they have laser-like eyes which is seen and they can also talk.

 

For a while, the witch controls the palace/mansion/house (whatever you call it) with the help of the shadows... Which are pure evil and are pretty much alive. 

The shadows get greedier and greedier each time they attack the boys and Sujin and eventually, they want to attack & kill the witch as well. So she completely loses their control. 

Later on, she decides to make allies with the boys and Sujin to get rid of the shadows then plans to kill the kids.

The kids are soon to be allies with the witch, her acting skill is excellent.. So she tries to poison Sujin by putting a poisonous potion in her coffee which she makes for herself, Sujin and Taekwoon... 

 

Taekwoon sees when she puts the potion in Sujin's coffee... He smells something fishy, but the boys come to talk to Taekwoon, so he gets distracted and the witch feeds the coffee to Sujin...

Sujin passes out and the boys threaten the witch and hold . Meanwhile, Hongbin and Hyuk run to Sujin to assist her and try to prevent her from dying.. Taekwoon says that he saw the witch when she put something in her coffee... There's no time to explain, soon after, the witch admits that the only way to save Sujin is by feeding her lavender. 

Ravi runs to get the lavender and avoids being attacked by the shadows. He gets back in time and saves Sujin.

Sujin gets better and ever so slowly she gains consciousness.

The witch then explains what's happening around and why these shadows as well.

The whole story is that the witch was also a good girl decades ago, before Sujin's family built that house on that ground..

That space is originally possessed by an evil witch who feeds on the souls of youngsters to stay young and keep alive. She's possessed the girl's body and soul but recently the girl fought back a lot and was in a mix of good and evil instead of pure evil.

Using the witch's power, the girl managed to send signals of help through form of recurring dreams to whoever has the capability of saving her and destroying the witch.

That's why the boys kept having recurring dreams. However, they don't believe her at first.. Later on they accept her and her reasoning, although they don't trust her. They keep an eye on her from a far.

The reason why the witch wanted to kill everyone was to kill the innocent girl she'd possessed long ago and feed on the other kids' souls and stay alive for as long as she could.

 

After many events, the kids' manage to separate the girl's soul and body from the witch. 

The witch disappears and the shadows are their major enemies... 

The girl (Miju) , knowing how the shadows were created according to her memory.. She tries with everyone to reverse the spell and destroy them, she fails to destroy them but manages to make them disappear. 

 

The witch appears again, more powerful than ever, manages to lock both Miju and Sujin.. And locks the boys in a dungeon-like basement (imagine Voodoo Doll MV).

The boys manage to break the ball and chains they were tied to because of their determination to save the girls and get out of there... Because of their determination and their long to freedom.

After an intense fight with the witch, they manage to make her weak despite the scars and wounds on their bodies.

Meanwhile, the girls are desperate to find a way out of where they are trapped. 

Sujin gets the idea of using the shadow figures' power against them to destroy the walls and somehow get out of there.

Miju does as Sujin said after so many trials, she succeeds and still, the witch having her look which is still a part of Miju, she knows that the boys are in grave danger and tells Sujin that they have to save them somehow.

The girls manage to find the boys. In one go, the witch knocks Sujin & Hyuk out and greatly harms the others.

Miju sees a knife nearby, grabs it and points it at her stomach.. 

Hongbin, who apparently has feelings for Miju without anyone knowing, stares at her in confusion.

To which Miju notices, sharing the same feeling for Hongbin, she says: "The only way to get rid of the already dead witch forever and save everyone else is to get rid of myself."

Before the boys get to shout to stop her,  the girl has already stabbed herself deeply into her stomach and takes the knife out later on, to increase the pain and the bleeding. 

The witch screams and disappears into foam..

Miju is still alive, taking her final breaths.. She longed for freedom too. She wanted to be free and get out of that miserable dark place for once and feel what she once felt before her death.

But she felt something greater inside the prison she was in, for the first time in her life she felt love. She was loved by the boys and Sujin and she loved them too.. She was greatly loved by Hongbin, who meant everything to Miju.

She sacrificed her life to save theirs. Then the place began to shake and fall.

The boys knew they had to get out as soon as possible, Leo held Sujin and asked Ken to hold Hyuk, he told N to take Hongbin and get out of there fast!

The formers ran out of the dungeon and tried to find their way into the hall, and get out from the main gate, which seemed impossible because the gate wouldn't open from the inside. However, Leo had small hope that it'd open after the witch's death.

As Leo & Ken were trying to find their way to the hall, N was trying to drag Hongbin out, who was crying desperately, unaware of the falling of the place.

N slapped him at last, Hongbin noticed what was happening around. N held his arm and dragged him, to which Hongbin shoved his arm and said "I'm not going anywhere without Miju".

Before N could protest, Hongbin held the unconscious, still bleeding, still alive girl who was about to die and followed the oldest boy.

After a few minutes, the latter caught up with the others and made their way into the first hall.. In front of the main gate, they stood there..

Ceilings falling on the ground, shattering of glasses, loud bangs and high pitched screams of the shadow figures whom failed to attack and harm the kids as they tried to find their way out.

With the last drop of hope, the now conscious Hyuk, pushed the gate...

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

It wouldn't budge, before he could panic.. Ken, Hongbin, N pushed the gate along with Hyuk and managed to finally open the gate...

 

They couldn't see anything because of the sunlight, they sure missed the warmth of the sun.

Ken dragged Sujin, who just gained consciousness and Hongbin held Miju in his arms.

Later they all ran into the woods, leaving the loud noises of the falling palace behind... The shadows still screaming.

 

Miju in Hongbin's arms, she slightly opened her eyes for the last time..

"Ho-Hongbin .... I'm so-rry" she mumbled.

Hongbin looked at her as he suddenly stopped. "It's okay. Just don't die.. Don't leave me yet..."

Miju widened her gaze as Hongbin stopped. "No matter what happens, don't stop, keep running, run, and don't look back." She managed to say. 

Hongbin nodded and began to run again, as fast as he could, trying to catch up with the others.. 

They got out of the woods. Hongbin wouldn't let go of the dead girl's body..

He was crying desperately, holding the girl tight.. The others circled around him.

"It's time, you have to let go hyung." Hyuk said.

Hongbin shook his head. N tried to drag him away but failed. 

"Just, just a few more minutes, just a little, just let me be." Hongbin said desperately as he was crying.

"Let him be." Leo mumbled and motioned the others to leave him alone with Miju.

 

"I... I love you Miju... I love you..." Hongbin said. 

The boy stood on his shaking feet.. His body was shaking.. He wished it would've been him instead of the woman he loved..

He held her with his shaky arms and put her in the hole they buried for her.. 

He called the others, asked them to cover the hole.. And stayed silent with teary eyes for the next few weeks as they found their way back home with Sujin... Back to Seoul.

 

The end.

 

A.N/ sorry everyone, I kept you waiting all this time.. I am sooo sorry and I apologize for not completing this story properly.. I currently have a few other fanfics in mind and I wanted to wrap this up anyhow. And I hope you guys enjoyed my improper fic xD. I love youuuu =3

Lastly, whoever wishes to re-write this story properly with details you wish please, inform me and I will give you permission with three conditions:

1- Give full credits.

2- Send me the link either after the first chapter is written or after you'd finished the story.

3- Let me know before you start to write.

 

Bye~ Bye~ ^__________^