Final

It's Time To Let Go

  He misses his touches. His morning hugs and kisses. Nothing will ever be the same again.

  Chanyeol peered out his window as his eyes fixed onto the bench where he and Baekhyun carved their names into on their first day out. They were smiling and laughing together. A tear trickled down Chanyeol’s cheek as he remembered Baekhyun’s angelic smile.

  “Baek, where are you? I miss you.”

5th of May, 2013

  A wide grin appeared on the giant’s face as he fluttered his eyes open.

Yes.

  Today was his first anniversary with the love of his life, Byun Baekhyun. Words cannot express his love towards the male. Their love was so powerful; no one could break them apart.

Well not today that is.

  Chanyeol turned around, awaiting to face with Baekhyun’s angelic sleep-face but instead, he was welcomed by empty sheets.

“Baek?” he mumbled.

  Chanyeol rolled off his bed and walked towards the bathroom. No Baekhyun. He checked the kitchen and the living room. No Baekhyun as well. Chanyeol walked over to the dining table, in hope of at least a note or anniversary breakfast but the table was bare. The male bit his lip as he slipped out his phone. Not even a single message.

“Baekhyun where are you?” he muttered.

____________

 

  Baekhyun fiddled his fingers anxiously as he waited for her to enter the place.

  “Baekkie-yah,” he heard a soft voice coo; his head jolted up and a bright smile was plastered against his face. She was here. Taeyeon.

   “Taeyeon, you’re here! Come on let’s go to our seat,” Baekhyun said as he led her to their table.

  “This place is really nice Baek,” Taeyeon smiled cheekily. He chuckled and they enjoyed their dinner.

__________

    Chanyeol paced the room as he blew air onto his fist. “Where is he?”

  He picked up his phone and called Baek. He didn’t pick it up. Chanyeol started to worry.

11:30 p.m

  Baekhyun pulled out of his car, feeling happy. “What a beautiful 5th of Ma- Wait! Omo!” Baekhyun’s eyes widened when he remembered it was his and Chanyeol’s anniversary. He took a deep breath and walked in the house.

  “Baek where-,” Chanyeol began but he was cut off by Baek. “Yeol I’m tired we’ll talk about it tomorrow,” he snapped, not facing him and walking straight up to their room.

  Chanyeol frowned and decided to sleep on the couch. He had no mood to face Baekhyun at the moment. Had he done something wrong? Why isn’t Baek treating him nicely like he always would?

_________
 

  It has been three weeks since Baekhyun started isolating Chanyeol. He came home late and they both barely spent time together.

  It’s been a month since their first anniversary. Chanyeol decided to prepare a special dinner for the two of them. He went to work immediately.

11:45 p.m

  The front door unlocked and Chanyeol could hear Baekhyun walking in as his footsteps got louder. “Hi Baek-!” “Cut it out Yeol. You know I’m tired,” he snapped like he usually would. This time, Chanyeol grabbed his arms and spun the male around to face him.

   “Baekhyun! What’s wrong with you! You’ve been ignoring me since our first anniversary!” he shouted, his eyes were b with tears. Baekhyun kept a straight face, not making eye contact with the tall one.

  “I’ve been seeing someone else!” he blurted out as he pushed Chanyeol away, causing him to hit the table and have the plates fall off.  Tears started rolling down Chanyeol’s cheeks. “Baek…what are you saying?” he stuttered slowly approaching him. "I can't do this anymore, Yeol."

 

"Baek, please don't do this to me. I loved you first, you know that."

 

"I-"

 

"Please Baek...I'm begging you please come back to me. Please don't do this to me."

 

"I'm sorry, Chanyeol. It's time to let go."

  “No! No you can’t! YOU CAN’T LEAVE ME BAEK!” Chanyeol shouted gripping onto Baekhyun’s arms.

  Baek gritted his teeth and slapped Chanyeol hard across the face. “LEAVE ME THE ALONE CHANYEOL! I’VE FALLEN FOR SOMEONE ELSE!” he shouted as he twisted the door knob.

  “THE DID I EVER DO TO YOU BAEKHYUN!” Chanyeol screamed back as the tears started flowing uncontrollably, “I’VE ALWAYS LOVED YOU BAEK!”

  “The feelings faded away along time ago Yeol, it’s time to let go.”

Those words were Baek’s  last as he stormed out the door leaving Chanyeol in a puddle of tears.

____________

1:00 a.m

Chanyeol’s phone began to vibrate as the giant lazily answered it.

“Ne, yeobosaeyo?”

“Hello? Is this Mr Park Chanyeol?”

“Ah, yes! I am. Wh-what is it?”

“Do you seem to know who is Mr Byun Baekhyun by any chance?”

Chanyeol bit his bottom lip and took a deep breath.

“Yes. I do.”

“Oh, can you please come to the hospital now. It seems to be that Mr Byun has been involved in a brutal car accident along with a woman.”

 Chanyeol dropped his phone and tears started flowing out. “Baek…”

He dashed out of the house and ran to the hospital.

__________

5th May 2014

  Chanyeol picked up the flowers and ring from the passanger’s seat and walked out of his car.

  He stopped infront of a stone and knelt down, gently placing the flowers along with the ring. He smiled.

  “Happy 2nd anniversary Baekkie-ah. I miss you so much. I hope you’re doing well up there and you’re happy with Taeyeon. Guess it wasn’t me after all,” Chanyeol spoke as his breathing got heavy and he began to cry.

“I still love you Baek. I always had. Even if you hate me.”

Chanyeol got up from his position.

I will never let go Baek.”

_______________________

[ A/N  ]

Oh god please don’t kill me. This is basically to express my feelings towards the whole Baekyeon situation and also for my cousin xxunicornvirus :3