Sweet and Spicy!

Running To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji-Hyo's eyes flew open as soon as she landed in Kwang-soo's arms. She looked up at him, amazed that he caught her just before disaster struck.  Gary's mouth flew open with astonishment and jealousy while everyone else rushed over to make sure she was okay.  They helped her up and walked her up to get her prize as if they were helping an ahjumma across the street.  After she got her prize she walked back over to Kwang-soo and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Thank you for catching me."

Blushing Kwang-soo smiled and replied, "Of course m'lady."

Laughter erupted due to Kwang-soo's monstrosity of word choice.  Ji-Hyo headed back to her seat and smiled softly thinking back to what had just occurred.  She was strangely grateful that Kwang-soo had caught her.  Especially after the awkwardness at the coffee shop and during the car ride there.  It seemed like things would be normal after that.  

Everyone stood up to prepare for the next mission and Gary ran over to make sure that she was okay.  

Grabbing her hand he asked, "Are you okay? That giraffe didn't drop you did he?"

"Ey---" Kwang-soo interjected. "I would never."

Ignoring Kwang-soo, Gary continued, "You're not hurt, are you?"

"Gary-Oppa, I'm fine.  Not a bump or a bruise. If it weren't for Kwang-soo it could have been much worse." She turned to look at Kwang-soo pulling her hand away from Gary. "Thanks again Kwang-soo!"  And with that, she went on to gather with everyone else.

"Jeez, hyung.  Why don't you just date her already?" Kwang-soo asked. "You act like she's yours anyway." As the words came out of his mouth he remembered what happened at the coffee shop, making him wish what he hadn't just asked that.

"You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter