Coffee

Running To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Kwang-soo waited until Ji-Hyo took the first sip then took his.  He put the cream colored porcelain cup to his mouth and took a sip.  As soon as the heat touched his tongue Kwang-soo dropped the cup and jumped up as if that would get rid of the burn.  Ji-Hyo's head snapped up and watched him.  A smile came up across her face as she started to laugh.  

"Are you..." laughing in between words, "okay?"  

Kwang-soo's lanky body stopped flailing around and turned to look at her.  

"I'm okay Noona.  That's really hot by the way."  He sat back down and picked the cup up again to try another sip in an attempt to play off his former outburst.  This time it was successful and didn't burn him as bad as before. 

The woman behind the counter had been watching them since they started coming into the coffee shop.  Every week they would order the same thing, sit at the same table by the window, chat for a bit, and head to go film Running Man.  They looked like a normal couple to her.  At times she wondered if they really were, but as Kwang-soo said, they were not.  

"I'm just going to watch from afar," she chuckled while wiping the counter.

"What do you think today's race is Noona?" Kwang-soo was always so inquisitive.  It sort of irritated Ji-Hyo.

"You ask too many questions" An annoyed expression came across Ji-Hyo's face and Kwang-soo immediately apologized.  'Was I too harsh?' she thought, looking out the window.  A small frown came across Kwang-soo's face and Ji-Hyo immediately felt ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter