Juice

Running To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The drive to the filming was silent.  Kwang-soo and Ji-Hyo looked out there own windows, each thinking to themselves.  Ji-Hyo was upset by what had happened at the café but wasn't really sure why.  She enjoyed Kwang-soo's company.  He always made her laugh.  She sometimes felt like she was too hard on him.  All of this was making her confused and irritated.  

 Kwang-soo, on the other hand, had a very concerned look as he kept stealing glances at the silent Ji-Hyo "Maybe she's right.  Maybe we would look good together."  These thoughts running through his head at a million miles an hour but he didn't understand why it was making him so nervous and anxious.

They arrived at the location and got out of the car.  "Thanks for the ride Kwang-soo," Ji-Hyo said blankly as Kwang-soo came around the front of the car.

"Of course Noona," he said as he smiled gently at his sunbae.  His mind was fluttering to a thousand different places as they both walked over to speak with the rest of the cast and crew.

"How is it that you two come together every week?" HaHa smirked as he glanced over to the newcomers. Kwang-soo took this as his chance to break the awkwardness which was going on between them since leaving the cafe. Although that didn't mean he forgot about the friendly halmeoni's words.  

Before Ji-Hyo could even reply to HaHa, Kwang-soo had already beat her to the punch, "She's always down an alley beating kids up for their lunch money."

"Ya!  Lee Kwang-soo!" she whined in annoyance raising her fist and making him cower.  Everybody started to laugh but Ji-Hyo.  She just sat down and drank from her water bottle, still irritated from the morning. 

 Kwang-soo turned to look at her, starting to feel bad.  He grabbed two juices before walked over to Ji-Hyo. He plopped down next to her and held out one of the juices hoping she would accept it as a small peace offering.  

"I'm sorry Noona," he said looking down at the ground pouting slightly hoping she would accept it. He didn't know why he began feeling the way that he'd been feeling lately but he also knew that he could sometimes become irrational when he was confused.

Ji-Hyo turned to look at him and took the juice, smiling slightly but that didn't mean she wasn't curious as to what's going through her dongsaeng's mind, "It's alright Kwang-soo."  

She opened it up and took a long gulp.   A smile came across both their faces until their attention was caught by Myuk PD.  It was time to start the race.

There were no guests on today's race.  It was a one on one race.  They were all gathered in front of Lotte Department Store in a line.  HaHa.  Jong-kook. Jae-suk. Kwang-soo. Suk-jin. Ji-Hyo. Gary. Each of them was smiling, waiting for their mission.  Kwang-soo and Ji-Hyo had completely become refocussed.  It was time to work.  

Their first mission was a quiz.  The person to get the most questions correct received a chance card for the final mission.  

They all sat at a table with their notepads and a marker.  Kwang-soo and Ji-Hyo ended up sitting next to each other.  Ji-Hyo p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter