Not gonna give UP

Need you back

 

 

" I love you! " he exclaimed

 

he... loves me..? who are we kidding... Sandara Park dont get fooled by this player again..

" you said that to me few hours before i caught you cheating on me.."

 

" Dara I Love you I mean it Truly! that day .. i made that bet just for the price but what i failed to realised was that as each day passed i fell for you more. Only realising I love you the day i break it off with you... Dee im sorry please just give me one last chance! I swear from the bottom of my heart that I love you. "

 

" I dont know Kwon Jiyong. Right now to me your just like any other playboys. How stupid was I thinking a playboy like you would love me. I was such a big idiot... now i wont make that mistake anymore. never. "

 

" NO DARA PLEASE NO DON'T SA--"

 

"Before he could finish Dara pull herself out of his embrace and made a run for the main door, immediatly opened it and took a cab crying..

 

"DARA PLEASE....." Jiyong cried while kneeling in front of the main door

 

Jiyong Pov

 

why the bloody do I have to  be a player.. ive broke many girls heart and now ive broke the heart of the first girl i ever love most...

karmas a huh..

It hurts to know how low Dara sees me .. but after all i brought this upon myself

I wont stop. I will do whatever it takes to win my girl back. my Dara.. my tokkie..

 

 

Dara POV

 

I parked my car and walk to my locker when I saw BigBang except their player leader opposite from where  my locker is. They were staring at me apolgetically. pfft... that day it was Seungri.. now.. the four of them. I dont want to be friends like we were before . OH wait were we even friends... it was just part of the bloody bet. Eversince the day the jerk have me a heartbreak i have chnaged in just a short span of time. i wear what I like not what he wants anymore. im cold too many people and cursed quite a bit even in my mind.

 

whatever lets just grab my stuff and head for class

 

as I was just about to close my locker after taking my books ..

" Dara noona..."

I turned around seeing seungri and the other three behind him looking down

" what do you want?" i asked

 

" can we have lunch to talk after school? jebal.." Taeyang asked

 

" why should I even talk to you? what more have lunch with BIGBANG? "

 

To be honest i dont really care what they want. just stay out of my sight beca--

 

" Please even now would be good " Seungri pleaded

FINE...

 

" FINE. 5 mins thats all. don wanna b late for class because of you people.."

 

I texted donghae

: " hae! lunch after school? we havent seen each other for 2 days :((((( >

 

Donghae to Tokki

: " I miss you so much tokki! Yes my little rabbit , pick you up at your classroom after your last class. 2pm Right? "

 

i replied " neh!>

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyang POV

 

I knew it would be a bad idea to have this bet. Day by Day JIyong couldnt tell he was falling for dara more and more. Now his suffering...

 

Dara noona and the four of us head to the garden

we wanted to be friends with her again to gain back her trust but by the looks of her face... i dont think its gonna be easy..

 

" so what do you wanna talk about ? " dara asked coldly

 

" Noona I.. We KNow jiyong was wrong for what he had done and we didnt stop him. buuu..ttt he is now in love with you. We really want to be friends with again.. please just one more chance for our friendship.." I said

 

" we werent even friends before . It was just part of that shallow bet you guys made. For all i know this is another bet you are planning "

 

Dara noona really does not trust us anymore....

 

just when i was about to respond, JIyong walked in

 

" what are you---"

 

" Dara-ah.." JIyong said her name with tenderness.. he really loves her

 

" OH look! kwon Jiyong is hear. Looks like we are done here boys, seeya around!" dara said

 

before dara could leave, Jiyong grabbed her hand and pulled her into his embrace signalling us to leave them alone.

thats our cue!

 

 

Jiyongs POV

 

" dara..babe.. " I look at her pleadingly

" I need to go for class.. so do you. let me go. " Dara tried to escape.

 

" Sandara Park I kwon JIyong, Love you a billion times more than my life because you are my life.. my eveything baby.. Imm sorry I played you.. making a bet on you. I regret it, God knows how much i do. I will woo you and earn your trust again to make you love me like you do before. And when I do I will make you the happiest Women in the world. I will be yours and you will be mine. I will do whatver it takes to win you back in my arms. I love you baby girl so much. " I hugged her  while kissing the crown of her head whispering my apologies over and over again.