Changed

Need you back

Jiyongs POV

 

I was shocked with how Dara treated Kiko. She seemed .... stonger.

Did she really forget about me?

was I that easy to forget....

 

i was the one who " broke her heart " fine fine sheesh....

 

Too be honest i dont like Kiko.... no more.. even though shes my EX. she constantly clinging onto me like a freaking leech -.- she would kiss my cheeks or my lips out of no where.. shes not even my type to begin with anyway.. i was just bored that time..

 

...........

 

I glance at Dara as shes taking down notes from the board.... her hair is now tied in a messy bun unlike before it was tied in two ponytails. She still

looks as beautiful..

i didnt realise that i had been staring at her for nearly 10 minute

" Mr Kwon ? done day dreaming? "

 

" sorry.."

the students turned and looked at me even Dara... i was about to look away but she rolled her eyes and looked away first..

did . she. just. rolled . her. eyes? AT ME?!

that was a shocker. i felt like someone was grasping onto my heart.. what is this?! 

She used to look at me with those beautiful eyes filled with love.. now i could only see hatred and disgust.

 

 

Kikos POV

Seriously Park sandara who da hell do you think you are? Kwon is mine you hear that? KWON JIYONG IS KIKO MIZUHARA's!!!

NO ONE takes what belongs to me

 

 

 

Dara's POV

" i swear that bitxh needs to be taught a lesson! -.- im gonn--"

 

" Noona!! Dara noona!!"

i wheeled around to find Seungri aka Panda panting while looking at me.

 

" may i help you Seungri? "

he cringed hearing my formal tone . we used to be very close, before i found out they made the bet. i thought they were nice friends but it seems like i was wrong. especially seungri.. i thought i could count on him.

 

-Flashback-

 

I was siting under the tree, crying my eyes out because Jiyong and i had a fight over me wearing crop top today. He left me there and didnt talked to me for 2 days... i dont see whats wrong with wearing one! he said all my fanboys were lusting over me.. he didnt had to shout though..... i continued to sob..

 

" noona!" seungri yelled as he ran across the field towards me. I immediatly wiped my tears

i was about the stand up when i felt 2 arms embracing me in a tight hug.

" noona dont cry! Seungri is here! but if crying makes u feel better than cry it out."

hearing his words made be cried a little..

" Seungri-ah?"

" ne noona?"

" will you always be here for your noona?"

 

" Ofcourse!! your my favourite noona! i aready scolded hyung! "

" ani its my fault i shouldn't ha-"

" ani noona Hyung is at fault! he shouldn't have shout at you and walk off! im so mad at him!"

" aigoooo my little dongsaeng-ah ! noona's feeling much better now!"

 

-end of flashback-

 

" Dara noona can i talk to you for a minute ?'

" I need to go now. "

" please"

" talk to him dara-ah " bommie whispered in my ear

" fine. just a while."

 

 

 

" are you going to talk or not?"

sigh... i was about to stand up when he held my hand stopping me.

 

'mianhae noona.... jincha mianhae"

 

" was any of those times we were spending together as friends real? or was it just because of the bet?

" I...I...-"

" i never expected this to happen. i never expected Kwon JIyong to be like that. Neither did i expect you to be like this... one of the guys i trusted the most.. as friends... You are just as bad as them... "

 

" please give me a chance noona!!! Jebal... you ..you were really my favourite noona.. most of the times.. i dont even remember about the bet... when i do... i ever wanted to tell Jiyong to cancel the bet.. but..but..."

 

" but u didnt "

" im so sorry noona.. if i could go back in time -"

" but you cant. Seungri? " i turned around to face him

" noona?"

" from now onwards please .. dont talk to me anymore. I dont want to talk to any of you. Jebal."

with that i walked away.

 

Seungri's POV

 

I slumped on the chair...i shouldn't have agreed on this bet... i hurt noona... we did.... JIyong did....

im so dissapointed in myself

 

 

Dara's POV

 

it hurts me.. but its the only to forget about him.. them..

i wasnt paying attention to where i was walking and

" bump!'

 

my books fell onto the floor

 

" ouch! damn it ! " its him... great of all people ...why this guyy -.-

 

" sorry" i said and bend down to pick up my books

" i was not paying attention"

i got up , without looking at him.. made my way to the schools exit when someone grabbed my hand

 

i turned around and saw him. Jiyoung

 

" erm yes?"

" dara.. I...I..."

" if you have nothing to say please let go of my wrist.."

He let go of my wrist but before i could dtart walking again , he back hugged me and whispered " im sorry ..."

 

Sorry for not updating:(.... hope you guys enjoy this chappie!!