last day of happiness

Need you back

Dara's POV I woke up to the sounds of pans and pots banging downstairs . Ugh who on earth dares disturb my beauty sleep. I dragged myself out of bed reluctantly towards the bathroom. Just when I was about to step out of the bathtub..... "

 

NOONA NOONA!!! Jiyong hyung is here !! Palli!!! "

Aisht I almost fall ㅠ.ㅠ~~~ With that I quickly wore my clothes , took my bag and ran downstairs. "

 

Good morning sweetie , look who's here ~ " my dad said

" hey babe!" Jiyong said as he hug me by the waist and gave me a peck on the lips .

" Ji... " I sigh contentedly as I lean my head against his chest

" babe? You okay? " he asked worriedly as he push me a little to get a glimpse of my face, brushing a few strands of hair behind my ears.

 

" im fine ji ~ " I smiled at him

" lets eat ! "

 

 

After Breakfast we head to school . Bom was waiting for me beside her car for me

" tokki!!!^_^ " I was hugged by bommie , her mighty hug.

"Bo....mmie....can..t br...eathe "

She released me immediately " omo! mianhae tokki! Kekeke! "

"Anneyong noona ! "Ji said as he put his arm around my shoulder

" oh Jiyong-ah! Bigbang's looking for you . "

" ah jincha ? Okay than ! Seeya later babe! "

Ji said as he kissed me, I placed my hands around his neck, enjoying the kiss ~

" jeez ! Get a room ! " Bommie said as she pretended to puke

We pulled away from the kiss as I turned my head away hiding the blush on my cheeks.

Jiyong grinned at me as be waved goodbye to the both of us

 

 

Jiyong's POV

I could just kiss dara forever. She looked so beautiful this morning like a living goddess. Hold on a minute ! KWON JIYONG YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO HAVE THESE KIND OF THOUGHTS ABOUT DARA! I was supposed to tell her about the bet 2 days after we became a couple during our so called date at a restaurant. However I thought of playing with her a little more, she was an interesting girl I must say but gullible....

My thoughts were interrupted when a certain rat ( seungri ) came yelling at me -.- " Hyung ! Hyung ! Hyung ! "

" aisht what?!!! " I shouted while glaring at the rat

 " woah woah ...calm down dragon " Top hyung ( seunghyun )said as he patted me on the back.

" whatever... right... Bom said you guys were looking for me ? "

" yea its about Dara ... when are you gonna break up with her? Shes already fallen for you hard, it worked. You dont need her anymore , shes just your plaything..."

" soon hyung , soon.. " I said as we walked to class.

" that soon better be soon " Top said

" yea yea .... "

" lets head to the club tonight, loosen up and have fun ~ whatya guys say? " Seungri asked

" Ji why not you invite your girlfriend and just end things there.. " Top hyung spoked

I thought about it for a while ... " fine . Tonight it ends " I smirked

Dara's POV I was talking with the girls when I received a text from Ji

 

From Baby Boy

      Babe! The boys and I are heading to the club tonight to relax, I want you to come. Will pick you up at 7pm later :) love you babe! Seeya later!

 

 

To Baby Boy

     Okie babe! Seeya later! Love ya too!! ^_^