Introduction

Exchange

Long time ago, a Great War just after World War 2 once happened. A war that will never be in textbooks, a war that would never be in history books or even anywhere else. The only war that didn’t involve countries but instead, involved two dimensions.

Mundane against C'reatures

Earth against Avillion 

Oh how greedy Mundanes were to create a losing war against the C'reatures. The Mundanes felt that the C'reatures were a threat to them thus, they needed to get rid of them. Of course the Mundanes lost to the C'reatures. How can a group of powerless humans win over a group of demons, angels, witches, werewolves, vampires and more supernatural creatures?

And ever since, Mundanes and C'reatures were never seen together anymore. Mundanes that failed to escape were turned into slaves for the Higher-Ups Organization. Mundanes are only allowed into the 2nd dimension if only they are invited by Kwon Jiyong.

And this what I call, Avillion

The home to all kinds of supernatural species. You name it, they are all here: werewolves, vampires, demons, faeries, angels, a very little portion of half angel-half demon and so much more. Aside of all these supernatural species, witches are the little portion of human citizen that are allowed at Avillion and they live deep into the woods.

Witches know better than not to mingle with the C'reatures as they are nothing against them. Behind those cloak and smug smile they plaster on their face, they are still a Mundane in the end.

The males here in Avillion stops aging when they reach 25 years old in human age and the females stops aging when they reach 20 years old in human age. Their features remain the same till the day their souls get taken by the fairies.

The faeries. Ah, the faeries. Yes, faeries. Not the fairy, but Faeries. Story books are messed up. They portray Faeries as a very kind and helpful creature. Oh boy, how wrong they are. Faeries are the most manipulative species to ever live but they are the most beautiful species to ever exist in this whole universe.

Faeries never think they’re wrong. They will whisper sweet nothings into your ear, stare deep down into your eyes, give their million dollar smile and you will eventually fall for them. What do they do in the end? They take your soul. Yes, they take your soul and trap it in their body. The more souls they take, the more powerful they become. In conclusion, faeries are a whole new species that has their own world. Even the great Kwon Jiyong couldn’t handle them.

Ah, Kwon Jiyong

The King, the pride, the alpha of Avillion. Having to rule Avillion for more than 200 centuries, he is the most respected C'reature to ever live in Avillion alongside his angel wife, Sandara. It’s rare to see a demon and an angel pairing up for Holy Marriage. Heck, it’s so rare you could count them with your fingers.

Kwon Jiyong, a demon is accompanied by his wife Sandara or mostly called as Dara, an angel to lead Avillion. C'reatures won’t even ask for a better leader than Kwon Jiyong, a leader who is selfless and always put the C'reatures before him.

But unknown to the C'reatures knowledge, there’s a big mistake Jiyong made and soon to be the biggest mistake he has ever made in his life.

C'reatures are immortal but they cannot kill humans. They can only go as far as hurting them up to their death bed but never to death. It's a circle. Mundane can't hurt C'reatures and C'reatures can't kill Mundane but Mundanes have a different agenda in their head against the C'reature.

That is to finish C'reatures once and for all.

Let me tell you a little something about Jiyong. He has always lived by the words of "The easier it is to make a hard decision, the less inhumane you are."

Why would he live by such words when he himself is a demon? He has a personality nowhere near a human. He likes to see Mundanes slowly turning into a demon greater than him, himself. He enjoyed seeing the sufferings Mundanes had to go through their process of turning into a demon without them realizing. 

"Stupid Mundane." 

Jiyong would always mutter to himself every day as he watches the greedy and oblivious Mundanes would slowly turn into a monster, a demon.