The Apology

His Prisoner

 

"The Apology"

 

You were awoken with a splash of sea water to the face. When you finally gained fully conscious, you were lying on a cold wet marble floor. Your hands were tied behind you still and if you can see your hand, it had at least 5 shades of red along with 2 shades of purple. To add to that, he had tied your legs together as well. Your mouth kissed against the grey duck-tape, but your eyes still had their freedom.

"Are you dead yet?" Luhan taunted and got down to your level. "If not, do you wanna get up, because we got somewhere to go." He smirked and brushed the wet salty strands of hair behind your ear.

You glared at him as if lasers would shoot out and kill him.

"Ah~ You want to talk~" Luhan chuckled and gripped your chin with his left hand. "Of course I can't take that right from you." He tilts his head with a smile and yanked the duck-tape off.

"Yah! You freaking FREAK!! ERT!!! Who the are you, and why did you capture me?!! And where the hell---"

Before you can finish, Luhan placed the tape back onto your lips, making sure it's sealed.

"Freak? ert?" Luhan scoffed loudly and pulled you closer to him by the collar. "Don't be scared." He kept the same posture and stare. "I won't do anything to you...because girls like you..." Luhan eyed you up and down. "...is probably really dirty downstairs, who knows how many men been down there."

You rolled your eyes in annoyance and muttered your curses against the tape.

"If you have that much energy then let's go for a walk!" Luhan unties the rope around your legs and the second your feet got their freedom, you stood up and backed away from him until you hit the wall.

He approaches you with a straight posture, then held you by the neck and ripped the duck-tape off once again. "Continue to talk and I'll sew your lips together." He threatened as he loosens his grip on your throat and pats you on the cheek. As you fight for oxygen, he blindfolds you and chained your right foot to a dangling set of metal clings.

You wanted to kick him and run, but you were still clueless of the place and of his capability. So you played along and decided to wait for the perfect time with the perfect plan so you can have a perfect escape.

"Follow me!" He tugged the chain signaling you to walk. You obligated and made little steps to catch up to him. But he was very irritable and pulled on the chains if he felt you were to slow.

 

 ----

 

A young pestered and anxious looking man, eyes his parents from across the neatly and elegantly organized table before him. Making sure their attentions were on the boastful comments leaving their mouths and entering the neighboring couple's ears. He glances down at his phone anticipating a text from someone.

"Yixing, come here and meet Mr. Wang's daughter, Xiulan," his mother instructed with a smile that'll kill him if he didn't.

"Ma, one of my teacher just called me, can I just take the call very quick," he lied, knowing it'll just be another meet-greet-then-get married type of "talk".

Her expression completely changed in to an infuriating one, but she quickly pulls a smiling facade before anyone saw. "Make it quick~"

He nods with a bow for his leave and races outside of the dining hall. In a brisk he pulls his cell phone out and makes a call to the person he was supposedly waiting for.

 

I'm sorry, but I can't pick up the phone at the moment, please leave your name and phone number after the tone and I'll get back to you in a bit.

 

He hangs up before the tone and taps his phone in eagerness. "Kim Seon Hee, you said you'll contact me when you've settled in?" He let out a sigh of frustration and disappointment. He decided to just text her instead.

 

Seon Hee-ah, did you settled in ok? I left a copy of my apartment keys on your kitchen table, if you need anything like food or other house essentials don't hesitate to take mines, I won't be back in Korea for another three months...Text me when you get this message...

 

 He press sent and waited for his phone to fully confirm that his text was sent. After it was sent, his fingers begin typing again. "I miss  you" was written, but he only furrowed his eyebrows and returned to the dining hall before his mom dragged this supposedly perfect girl out just to talk with him.

 

-----

 

After being a blind person for about 15 minutes, Luhan had finally allowed you your sight. You cringed at the sun that attacks you just as harsh as the crazy man beside you. After you've fully regained your sight the first scenery that laid upon your eyes were of the beautiful aqua water and the waves that were kissing at your feet. "Where are we?"

"Look around can't you tell?" Luhan jested and pushed you slightly toward the ocean.

Your eyes broadened at the sight of the salt water that ran to your ankles. Water, particularly body of waters, was not your forte.

You literally raced yourself back to Luhan's side, your fear choosing him to be safer.

"What? now your afraid of water?" Luhan laughed in disbelief. "Let me tell you something? If you want to escape this place, the only way to do it is to become a ghost that watches over this vast ocean."

"Mr. Crazy," you called as you run away from the waves as if they were acid that will burn you to death.

"Also, if you want to live, don't call me crazy!"

"Well, what am I suppose to call you?!" You protested, tired of all the question marks about him.

"LU Han..." He stated clearly emphasizing the "LU".

"Lu-Lu Han?!" you shouted as if someone was going to be killed. "So you're-"

"Right!" Luhan hauled the chain so the gaps between you two were closed. "I'm Lu Hong's hyung!"

"But he never mentioned that he had a hyung?" You said trying to piece everything together. "Does he know I'm here? In this state?"

"He does, and he should be enjoying it!" Luhan smirked and dragged you along again.

"Can I meet him?" You asked as you fasten your pace to catch up to him.

"No," Luhan replied picking up the blindfold from the sand.

"Why?!"

"Because you're the person that hurted him, Oh Na Ri!"

"Will can you give me a chance to apologize?!!" You beamed at him, in hope that he'll grant you a glimpse at your friend and maybe your friend will help you escape this nightmare.

"You want to apologize?" Luhan exclaimed and released the rope that bounded your bruised wrists together. "That's a good idea!" Luhan grabbed your wounded wrists along with the chains and leaded the way to your friend.

---

 

"Yah!" You screamed in annoyance because your ankle was developing an irritation and he still didn't answer any of your questions.

Luhan stops and turns to give you a death declaring stare.

You swallowed your saliva in fear and cleared your throat. "Lu-Luhan-ssi." You muttered not knowing the real reason to stop him besides your feet hurting.

"What?"

"Uhm...let's just say what if.....just what would you do if I'm not Oh Na Ri and you've captured the wrong person?"

"There is no what if's!" He tightens his grip on the chain.

“But just what if?!!”

"If I did get the wrong person, I’ll bury you here and go find someone who look exactly like you and bring her here!"

 He didn't bothered to listen to your reply and went along leading the way again.

 

----

 

Author’s Note:

chapter 2!!! sorry for the slow update, i've been very busy with the family and summer vacation.....story is sort of progressing slow, BUT only because we're still sort of introducing the characters....everything should shoot off after this.