Kidnapped

His Prisoner

"Kidnapped"

 

A woman steps out of the shower and slips on her bath robe as she walks out of the bathroom to be greeted by you and her fluffy slippers.

“Seon Hee-ah, you’re the only person who knows me best,” the women in the robe slipped on her slippers. “But what’s with that face.”

“I was just thinking about Lu Hong…” You replied. You were curious about Lu Hong, he wasn’t just a friend, he was like your family.

“Lu Hong?! Why?!” the tall women snarled at your response as if it was an offense.

“He will usually be here, but I haven’t seen him since graduation.”

“So what? That should be a good thing, he was so annoying and clinging, and he acted as if he was going to die if I break up with him.” She stomped away not wanting to hear a reply from you.

“Na R-” you called after, but knew it was no use.

“Bring me a drink!” Na Ri ordered from her room.

You sighed and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass for her.

After handing the glass of water to Na Ri you begin your statements about leaving their house and to start fending for yourself.

“It’s a good thing you know that this isn’t your house,” Na Ri jested and patts you on the shoulder. “Don’t forget about me and came by on the weekends and make me some of those desserts you learn from college, so all those money spent on your tuition wouldn’t be a waste, ara?”

You nod slightly and left the room.

“When are you leaving?”

“Tomorrow morning.”

“Make me breakfast before you go.” Na Ri holds her hand up and signals you to leave. You bowed slightly and left the room.

---

 

Luhan sat in his car waiting for his prey to leave her home. He had discovered Na Ri’s whereabouts from Lu Hong’s journal and was just waiting for the right time to attack.

You walked out of the Kim’s residence with a box in your hand. It was full of the little belonging’s you had. You didn’t have much since Na Ri often takes them from you. You were smart and had taken some of your other things to your new apartment the day before. As you walked out you made your way to the nearest main street for a taxi. But before you reached the corner Luhan drove his car and stopped right in front of you. Out of fear, you dropped your box and squat down. When you realized that the car had not hit you, you were already blind folded, drugged, and stashed in the back of his car.

It was at least 4 hours later that you gained conscious and realized that you were in a moving vechile. Particularly the trunk. You tried to scream, but it was really no use, because you’re trapped in trunk of the car, no one will hear you. With your eyes blindfolded and your hands tied behind your back. The only thing you can do was wait for the person to open the hood and make a run for it. But you didn’t do that. Instead you searched around the trunk of the car with your hands and tried to see what you can grab. While tumbling around, your knee hit something and that something seemed like it can be kicked opened. You gave it another kick and felt that it must be the back seats to a car. You kicked harder and harder until you felt a release and cool air from the car brushing against your face. “Who are you?! Where are you taking me?!” Were the first words that came out of your mouth.

Luhan looks back to see that you’ve kicked the seat forward and stops his car. He steps out of his car and opens the hood. He pulls your blindfold off harshly along with some strands of hair.

You squint your eyes at the sudden attack of the sun. And then you tried to detect how this kidnappers face looked like. “Who are you?”

“Shut up or I’ll kill you,” he stated trying to close the hood again, but you held the hood opened with your feet and glared at him.

“Who are you?! And why are you kidnapping me?!” You shouted, impatient with his silence.

“I’m your abductor! Keep talking and I’ll kill you right here, Oh Na Ri!!”

“O-h-Oh what?! What did you call me?” You stuttered. Not believing what you just heard.

“Oh Na Ri. The that Lu Hong is spell bounded to!” Luhan grabbed you by the collar of your shirt.

“Lu Hong?!” Your eyes widen. “You know where he is?”

“Why does it matter to you Na Ri?”

“I’m NOT Oh Na Ri!” You protested and tried to break free.

“Sure… So you just happen to look like Oh Na Ri?!” Luhan scoffed and threw you down into the trunk and slammed the hood down on you.

You rolled out into the car and screamed for help. But it wasn’t long before Luhan opens the door and yanked you out by the back of your shirt. You landed flat on your . As you tried to get up and make a run for it, but you looked at the surrounding area and there was nothing, but woods on both sides of a one way road. Luhan grabbed you by the collar again and slammed you against the car. “Listen carefully to what I have to say.” Luhan grasped your neck with his right hand. “Whoever hurts my brother…will suffer a million times his pain.”

You trembled under his palm, suffering from the lack of oxygen. Luhan releases you and throws you to the ground again. You gasped for air as if it was gold. Luhan got to your level and held your chin up so you can look at him. “Be quiet and do what I say or I won’t let you live!”

You took this chance to kick him and while he was down you quickly got up and ran because your life depended on it into the woods. Luhan gets to his feet and runs fight after you.

You tripped on a tree branched and cursed at yourself for being so damn clumsy in a life/death situation. Luhan caught up to you and picked you up by the arm. “So it’s the woods that you want to die in?” Luhan held you by the hair.

“Where are you taking me?” Your tears ran down your face as you sense his anger.

“We’re going to see Lu Hong,” he replied taking out a napkin from his pocket and placing it over your mouth and nose.

---

Author’s Note:

Here’s the first chapter! Sorry if it was kind of boring, we’re still in the process of kidnapping you, so yeah….but don’t worry the next chapter will be a lot more interesting!