No More Secrets

Heart Vacancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s POV

He kept cheating. And I kept holding on.

I just don’t understand why people cheat. Is it because they are not happy with who they are with? But… I gave him everything. I loved him every day and every night, every second and every minute. I sacrificed everything just for him. And still… I got cheated. Again and again.

Yesung and I had been together for three years. The fans loved YeWook and we were always told to do fanservice when we’re outside. One thing led to another and soon, those backhugs and those whisperings, those stares and smiles, sparkled something in both of us. We started dating just like that and although it was hard, we kept it a secret from the members for a long time.

When the members started to suspect something between us, Yesung was the one who suggested that I should move out onto the upper apartment. And I did. Because I loved him and I wanted to protect our relationship. I didn’t know why he didn’t want to tell the other members though. I wanted to tell the members and I was always persuading him and telling him that it was going to be okay. But Yesung only said that the members were way too overprotective of me and he didn’t want to have to face their nags and lectures.

But one day during one of our KKRY concerts, Yesung and I had snuck out into an empty room and acted as little teenagers in love. We made out desperately and I always loved it when Yesung was being impatient with me. He looked at me like I was his food and in that moment, I felt like I had fallen in love again with him. While we made out, we didn’t realized that someone was watching us and when the person cleared his throat, Yesung and I jumped away from each other, stunned and flushed. Yesung looked from me to the evil magnae standing at the door.

“Pretend you didn’t see it.” Yesung only said and then left the room.

When Yesung left, Kyuhyun tilted his head at me with a questioning look. He looked kind of pissed off too and feeling guilty, I walked over to him and took his hands. Kyuhyun and I… We have been best friends for so long. I should have told him. I should have told him something.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you.” I whispered.

“Why didn’t you?” Kyuhyun looked at me, his eyes challenging.

“Well… I… Yesung hyung didn’t want to tell the members.”

Something passed through Kyuhyun’s eyes and for a moment, he only stared at me. I looked away knowing that he was judging me and I felt embarrassed out of a sudden. Kyuhyun looked pissed off and if I were him, I’d be pissed off too. Best friends don’t keep secrets from each other. Best friends don’t prioritize their boyfriends first. Kyuhyun bit his lips and then patted my head, smiling softly and forgivingly at me.

“No more secrets, Wook.”

 And just like that, Kyuhyun knew. Kyuhyun was the only person who knew about our relationship and…. Kyuhyun was the only one who knew that Yesung had broken it off with me right before the night he enlisted. Kyuhyun was the only one who knew how hard I cried every single day, how I refused to do anything and ate anything and how I had lost hope and faith

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter