Black

Spirited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Having someone in his bed after so long made his heart jump in surprise everytime he felt Suho's small build moving closer to him underneath the thick blanket. The sixteen-year-old shivered a bit at the coldness of the rainy night. Chanyeol almost forgot that Seoul still having its own rainy season. Ever since he let the boy to stay with him, the rain always wetting the city and it had been cloudy every day and night.

 

He stopped visiting his atelier which was only a few blocks away from his apartment and spent most of his time with the jolly Suho. The kid looked so happy with his new environment and being a neat geek he was, Chanyeol could only sigh every time he watched Suho moving his paintings and arranging it according to its colour.

 

Only then he realized he had painted a large amount of dark theme paintings over the years. He looked back at a brown box near the wall, he accidentally ordered dozens of black acrylic paint years ago and made good use of it. He took the box and put it on his laps. Three tubes of paint left. As he thought of what he could do for his new painting with those tubes, he glanced at Suho who was admiring his works at the corner of the living room. 

 

He couldn't deny the fact that he slowly turned to love black after he saw Suho's pale skin against the black of his painting. His glimmering white skin shined brilliantly underneath the light. He could imagine how his equally white skin contrasting against Suho's skin. It would be a huge embarrassment to him if his skin looks darker even though it was true. Suho and black, just like the moon belonged to the dark lightless night. He blushed at the thought of the pale white Suho being his new black.

 

 

 

 

It had been a week since Suho started to live together with him but he simply knew how Suho lived his everyday life. He watched it carefully for almost everyday. As he remembered, Suho would be awake at seven in the morning. He will be in rush after he finishes preparing breakfast and then, with a shopping bag in his hand, he'd run out of the apartment building to the nearest market. He'd only be back around nine o'clock with a shopping bag full of groceries and a wide smile. When Chanyeol's black and white clock on the wall strikes twelve, he'll be out again with his black sweater after having lunch with Chanyeol. His everyday routine made the tall male's heart fill with curiosity and confusion.

 

"Why are you rushing? Going somewhere?" Chanyeol finally got some guts to ask that question to Suho. He could feel the younger was hesitating to answer it.

 

"I-I'm going out to buy some groceries. T-the market are holding sale for beef today so I can't be late..." He looked down to avoid Chanyeol's piercing gaze. Chanyeol's brows rose at the answer. When he opened the fridge to drink some milk yesterday, the box was overly filled. There's nothing else he could squeeze in.

 

"I thought it's already- Err...Never mind. Just get me some of the fish cake then. Come back before lunch, okay?" Suho nodded his head quick before he left. Chanyeol took a few good minutes finishing the sandwich Suho made for him for breakfast. Then, he grabbed his umbrella and black trench coat in attempt to follow Suho to where he actually goes.

 

 

 

 

" it, dad! Don't touch me! I've told you not to meet me at the school!" The boy pulled his hand harshly from the older man's grip. Kris sighed and raised both of his hands in defeat. He knew his son would stop fighting him once he does that. And, he did.

 

"I don't want my friends to see you with me! Don't you get it?!" He stepped away from his father despite having the rain pouring over him. He fixed his snapback cap and zipped up his sweater, ready to run from his father again.

 

"Sehun-ah! Listen to me! You've been away from home for two days and you didn't even bother to tell me where you are staying so that I can pick you up!" Kris's voice heightened in order to match up with the sound of the rain which was pouring even harder until he felt his son no longer can hear his voice.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter