Chapter 7

Stupid Liar

Jiyong’s P.O.V

I was working at home, when my phone started ringing.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Kwon Jiyong-ssi?”

“Yes, it’s me. Who is calling?” I asked, while wondering who was talking to me.

“I’m Dr. Cho from Seoul National University Hospital. Your girlfriend – Hwang _____ … She tried to kill herself.”

“W-what? This is joke, right? Please, tell me! Are you Seungri?! Ya, it’s not funny…” I was scared what he will say.

“Sorry, Jiyong-ssi, but I’m not fooling you. It’s true.”

“How is she now? Is her life in danger? Will she be okay? When can I see her? Is she dead?” I asked him one million things. Maybe he didn’t even manage to hear most of the things.

“Yes, her life is in danger, but right now my colleagues are doing even the impossible to save her life.” I didn’t know what to say anymore… If she die… No, she won’t! She won’t die! She will be okay! I’ll be there for her!

“Okay… I’m coming immediately!” I hung up and rushed to the hospital.

I came into the hospital and went to the reception.

“Excuse me, do you know what’s happening with Hwang _____. She is 25 and she tried to kill herself.”

“She is in the operating room now, sir.” One nurse told me.

“Thank you!” I was running till I reached the operation room and waited outside, while praying for her.

After couple of hours one doctor came out with a sad expression on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello! The awfulest author of fanfics ever is here once again!

Actually, right now I'm writing some scenarios with GD. Please, please, please, give me an idea and tell me what would you like to read, because I will publish my "art" (hahahaha) for sure! xx